<b>WTB Baby Jogger City Select Double Stroller</b>

or anyone interested so that i can organize a BP to order? right now spring is selling $1478 for a double stroller..

Hi

I'm keen. If u r a mothercare member, there'll be 10% disc. Unfortunately i'm nt. Mothercare is selling $1099 for single seater &amp; sencond seat is $379. Baby hypermart selling at 10%. Baby Meadows selling at 15% off for members bt currently no stock at all.

If u can get any better price than the above, pls pm me
happy.gif
. thank u!

Actually there's a bp gg on. I think ends today. He's selling $890 for single &amp; $300 for 2nd seat. It's a gd deal bt i wanted amethyst which is oos
sad.gif
It's oos everywhere here!

think i can get a little cheaper than BP but MOQ > 6 strollers. anybody else?? then i can ask the supplier for a quotation.

I have a double Phil &amp; Teds jogger stroller in lime green. Preloved. Willing to sell at $750 (negotiable) Please PM me if interested. Self-collect only at my place near Paya Lebar/Eunos MRT. Thanks.

Are the mommies buying the baby jogger urgently? Cos I am currently pregnant with my 2nd kid and plan to get it later.

Hi

When do u intend to buy it? Hv u tried it out?

The reason why i'm still contemplating is because of the maneuverability. When my 16kg daughter sits in front, it's quite difficult to maneuver but if she sits at the seat nearest to me, it's easy. Other than this issue, the stroller is great. No doubt it's heavy but it can be folded almost flat to fit into my Honda Fit. Just my pov, if ur kid is tall, the stroller can be quite uncomfy as ur kid gotta bend the knees.

Anyhow, I'm still keen in getting it.

I am due in late july. my first kiddo is now 13 months only so i kinda guess i do need a stroller that can take both esp when older kid is sleeping. besides i have a maxi cosi for 2nd kid which can be used on this stroller. I am concern of weight and handling cos sometimes i do need to bring them out on my own.I drive so am glad you mentioned the stroller folds flat.
I had seen a demo at mothercare and was quite impressed.

Think the best price so far for twin seat is about $1000?

Hi

I'd say average bout $1.2k. Surprisingly, the price frm the link that i've provided has increased. Also, Amethyst is slightly more ex than Onyx.

Urm. U can get it nw &amp; use it as a single then once u've given birth, can use it as a double? Hee. Just a suggestion. Looking at my daughter is coming to 4yrs old, i really dunno if i shld get it but at times, she wants to sleep in the stroller. Then it will be a slight hassle to carry my sleeping bb just to let her sleep. I mean, i want to hv all the convenience bt... Haha.

hi all.. the price for the double tandem BJ city select i can get is about $1150. can mix and match the color of 1st and 2nd seat..

just as wat beeswax mentioned, I'm contemplating to get one also. as i got a 3 mth and 2yo son. if both wana slp, i gotta carry the small one and put into sarong. the price of wat i getting is 2011 model, wic means tt the seat is a little bigger than the old model. so far a few mummies has approach me but nv giv confirmation. cos its a preorder item, so gotta wait for awhile for the stock.

hi ivftwins, no doubts for a double stroller the weight sure more heavy. but it collapse easily as i tried before at mother care. but one thing i got no car, gotta use public transport the most taxi.

Eh, the price at the link changes again! Dis time it decreases! So weird. I wonder why/how it changes. Hmm.

$1150 is quite a gd price. Nw i'm really tempted :p Bt Tampines is rather far frm my plc. I'm staying at west area :p

The stroller has to be heavy for stability as it has to support about almost 40kg. It definitely collapses very easily. If u're taking the train/taxi, shldn't hv a prob except that when in the train, u might need more space. As for taxi, i feel it's reasonably fine as u just need to put yr kids in the taxi 1st &amp; upload the stroller; same if u're driving. If u're taking a bus, then it will be a big prob &amp; can be a hazard too! Hee!

Hi 1st time mum

Are u placing ur order soon? May I know is the supplier a local or residing overseas? Are they trustworthy? If u don't mind, can u share the supplier's name or co? I think $1150 is the lowest that i know of.

Thank you.

i cannot remember this. can the BJ city select be collapsed with 2 seats on it? or both seats has to be removed before the frame is collapsed.

Hi beezewax, sorry for reply.. Had reply ur pm..
Anyone Wana order pls let me know the colour of 1st seat and 2nd seat. Thks =)

No worries..
happy.gif

Dat means if i order, i gotta go to ur plc at Tampines to collect right? If yes, it's kinda far. I doubt my hub would wanna travel to the east side :p

I actually wanna get in Amethyst.

alright, had pm all mummies who was in this thread. pls kindly confirm with me know whether u wana order this stroller.. then i will advice payment and delivery. thks

1st time mom, thanks for the link...it is very useful. I will delay my purchase for a while and evaluate the other options as I do not need it urgently as yet. Shall look into bulk purchase when its closer to the time i need.

I was thinking of getting the baby jogger city select &amp; the second seat kit? Anyone knows where i can get it? Thanks!

Hi, i'm selling off my baby jogger city select 2012 double seats with car seat adaptor. I used twice. Condition: 10/10. Colour: Amethyst for both seats. Still on warranty. Anyone interested?

$1000 for everything which include of first and second seat, stroller &amp; car seat adaptor (can use wif maxi cozy car seat).

Frankly it's good.. If i want to wash the tyres, i dont have to bring the whole stroller to the toilet.. I can just take out the tyres only.. I have 2 other strollers Pegperego and Quinny.. I tot when having this tandem stroller, my son will sit with his sister but he refused to sit in any stroller for long. since I seldom use this coz my eldest 1 yr old son dont want to sit in any stroller and my youngest still a baby and I just use my other 2 strollers for her. So, Hubby asked me to sell..

Hi hi.. i also hv a baby jogger. Contemplating to sell it too but hv been holding on to it :p It's really a helpful stroller when both kids are tired n just wanna sit. The prob is, my 14mths son cant sit for more than half hr! &amp; my 4yrs old daughter rarely wanna sit in too. But if i were tosell it, i cant manage on my own as i usually bring them out on my own (Actually hub is also complaining dat it's heavy but it's double stroller mah.)

I bought it online last yr July if i remember correctly. I love Amethyst but Sg doesnt bring in dat colour (dunno y). Same like Nurhidayah, I also hv a lightweight Peg Perego which i use it often :p Son prefers to be carried :S Up til nw, still contemplating to sell or not :p

Ok. Dats my dilemma. Hehe.

No scratch. Used twice. I still have the box for the stroller and the second seat too. I tried to pm wif photos but I cant. not sure why.

Back