Aug'17 2 week wait

Chuhuan

Hi ladies,

I just did my transfer this monday and is now in the 2 ww..

Anyone in e same situation as me? How do u feel now? Cant help but to have negative thoughts cause did not experience any symptoms

Hi Chuhuan, how u doing?
I just had fet transfer on last Saturday and feeling negative as well now. Yesterday I was crying like mad woman after come back from husband sister baby shower.

Hi Chuhuan, how u doing?
I just had fet transfer on last Saturday and feeling negative as well now. Yesterday I was crying like mad woman after come back from husband sister baby shower.

Hi gal,
Ya e negative feeling just cant go away.. keep feeling that i wont be e lucky one..
I stopped going to baby shower as i will feel very negative after e event.
Hugs gal.. Is this ur first cycle? Experiencing any pain after e transfer

No I have multiple fail FET. Doctor cannot explained why as this ivf (2nd ivf) we did pgd with good embryo but fail 2 time fet. The only different this 3rd FET is we doing natural fet instead medicated. When is your beta? did you test?

Hope this time can be different for u..
Good embryos as well?

Nope did not do any beta test.. only waiting for blood test nxt week.

Hope this time can be different for u..
Good embryos as well?

Nope did not do any beta test.. only waiting for blood test nxt week.
thanks Chuhuan, no this time fet was grade 2 embryo. pray hard to have success this time. how do you cope not testing and wait till blood test? mine blood test on next friday

Meaning grade 1 is e best is it?
I feel that if it meant to be successful it will be successful, No point checking so many times. But everyone copes differently.

I just dont hold too much hopes so i wont be so disappointed. So i feel v negative.. dont know its a good or bad kind of coping.. haha

Meaning grade 1 is e best is it?
I feel that if it meant to be successful it will be successful, No point checking so many times. But everyone copes differently.

I just dont hold too much hopes so i wont be so disappointed. So i feel v negative.. dont know its a good or bad kind of coping.. haha
haha so true let's keep our finger cross that this is our month!

Hi i did my embyro retrive on 28/8 and transfer done on 30/8. Total transferred 3 embryo (2 graded1 2 cells and 1 graded 2 4 cells). Now i am also in my 2 week wait. Feeling very worried coz i have no symptom at all and my daily activity is to search over the net for similar cases.

I failed my ivf earlier this year and this is my second time. I cant afford for another failure again due to my age 39 and financially too. Coz i am doing my current ivf pte since i failed in kkivf earlier.

Hi i did my embyro retrive on 28/8 and transfer done on 30/8. Total transferred 3 embryo (2 graded1 2 cells and 1 graded 2 4 cells). Now i am also in my 2 week wait. Feeling very worried coz i have no symptom at all and my daily activity is to search over the net for similar cases.

I failed my ivf earlier this year and this is my second time. I cant afford for another failure again due to my age 39 and financially too. Coz i am doing my current ivf pte since i failed in kkivf earlier.

I totally feel u.. on HL and spent most of e time googling for related stuff and anyhow think
But you have come so far.. and e next step is to relax and wait for gd news.
How come you are allowed to transfer so many embryos?

Patient of at least 37 of age and have failed in previous ivf and got no good quality embyro are allow to put 3.
Just hope that all of us got BFP!!

Ladies...
I feel kinda sad / worried now.. becos i saw some spotting jus now..

My blood test is on this thursday ..

Anyone got similar experience?

Hi all, just had my 1st FET on 30th Aug... having my TWW now... kept getting cramps today like menses coming... had nightmare last night that I passed out a palm size baby still in a sac. So stressful...

Hi all, just had my 1st FET on 30th Aug... having my TWW now... kept getting cramps today like menses coming... had nightmare last night that I passed out a palm size baby still in a sac. So stressful...
I had a nightmare too yesterday. I dreamt my menses came and i saw myself crying. Bad dream goes away. I believe we are too stress out.

Yes i have some frozen .. not sure how many..need to check with kkh again during the blood test...

Its really hard to take it
I understand how you feel. I had the same experience a few months ago in my first try. My menses came a few days before my blood test and i was so disheartened. My friend told me to rest for a few months before i do round 2. Hopefully it works this time. Dont worry since you still have some frozen embies you can consult your doc on your second try.

I understand how you feel. I had the same experience a few months ago in my first try. My menses came a few days before my blood test and i was so disheartened. My friend told me to rest for a few months before i do round 2. Hopefully it works this time. Dont worry since you still have some frozen embies you can consult your doc on your second try.
Thanks !! Have u started ur 2nd cycle yet?

After ttc for two years and gaining around 8 kg in the process, I can totally understand how all of us here feel. I'm at the tww now. When I feel nothing no symptoms, I'm stressed, when I feel menses kind of cramp, I'm stressed too, worried that AF is coming. 患得患失..

Life as a woman really is not easy. I stare at my fats and big tummy, wondering if there is anything inside. And I looked at all the pretty clothes which I can no longer wear in despair. I told myself I will start running(i loved that, but had to stop due to stupid tcm advise during each tcc and tww period, then after it's just so hard to start running again after a stop of a few weeks each time ) and lose all the weight after I finally get pregnant and give birth. But when will that be? I know I won't be fat forever. I have faith in myself. But this is truly a tough period in my life. It doesn't help when people stared at me saying wow you have gained weight! You look prettier last time.etc etc. I wish I could slap all of them, but I will just smiled and roll my eyes in my heart.

Now that I'm at the first cycle of ivf. I am feeling v stressed too especially when a lot of people at work know I am doing this. I had no choice but to tell them that I am going for ivf as I have to pass work to them, arrange for leave etc. It's not that easy taking leave at my line of work. But I don't care about them to be honest. To have a family with kids is very important to me. Now I am very sian cuz these people will definitely ask me if I'm preggie when I get back. How should I ans them? If it's a positive I can't say when it's less than 3 months. If it's negative, how can I control my tears? And it doesn't help when I know most of these people at work isn't genuine. They are just asking for the sake of asking. Almost like a conversation starter and their agenda is just to ask me to complete my work. Even when I'm on leave.

Yes and now i am in my 2week wait. Have you contacted your doc? How is it?
I have not contacted my doc...my af have not come yet..mayb still got chance although i tested HPT neg...

Tml is my blood test; ..lets see how things go tml...

Any idea how long will kkh let u knoe the blood test result??

I have not contacted my doc...my af have not come yet..mayb still got chance although i tested HPT neg...

Tml is my blood test; ..lets see how things go tml...

Any idea how long will kkh let u knoe the blood test result??

Usually the insert will delay the af, after stopping will come within few hours/ days, but as long no af there still hope

After ttc for two years and gaining around 8 kg in the process, I can totally understand how all of us here feel. I'm at the tww now. When I feel nothing no symptoms, I'm stressed, when I feel menses kind of cramp, I'm stressed too, worried that AF is coming. 患得患失..

Life as a woman really is not easy. I stare at my fats and big tummy, wondering if there is anything inside. And I looked at all the pretty clothes which I can no longer wear in despair. I told myself I will start running(i loved that, but had to stop due to stupid tcm advise during each tcc and tww period, then after it's just so hard to start running again after a stop of a few weeks each time ) and lose all the weight after I finally get pregnant and give birth. But when will that be? I know I won't be fat forever. I have faith in myself. But this is truly a tough period in my life. It doesn't help when people stared at me saying wow you have gained weight! You look prettier last time.etc etc. I wish I could slap all of them, but I will just smiled and roll my eyes in my heart.

Now that I'm at the first cycle of ivf. I am feeling v stressed too especially when a lot of people at work know I am doing this. I had no choice but to tell them that I am going for ivf as I have to pass work to them, arrange for leave etc. It's not that easy taking leave at my line of work. But I don't care about them to be honest. To have a family with kids is very important to me. Now I am very sian cuz these people will definitely ask me if I'm preggie when I get back. How should I ans them? If it's a positive I can't say when it's less than 3 months. If it's negative, how can I control my tears? And it doesn't help when I know most of these people at work isn't genuine. They are just asking for the sake of asking. Almost like a conversation starter and their agenda is just to ask me to complete my work. Even when I'm on leave.
Hi kitty; i understand how u feel..my tcm also advise me not to go exercise after ovulation every month...its really hard to slim down in this case..

I know is hard but Try not to be stressed during ur tww now.. mayb can have someone to accompany you when u at home, u will feel better

Hi kitty; i understand how u feel..my tcm also advise me not to go exercise after ovulation every month...its really hard to slim down in this case..

I know is hard but Try not to be stressed during ur tww now.. mayb can have someone to accompany you when u at home, u will feel better

Thanks shigure. I just did a pregnancy test. I'm now 12 day post 3day et. Blood test is on Monday, but I tot I just test first. It's a very clear negative. Guess the cramps I'm having for the past few days are all from my menses coming..

I'll be a fighter! If this round don't work I'll try again, until the embryos get a good "landing" On my lining. No point feeling sad and depressed. I'll not give up.

Dont worry keep your finger crossed and go for blood test tomorrow maybe its BFP.
I went in the morning last time for blood test and afternoon they will call you for the result.

Dont worry keep your finger crossed and go for blood test tomorrow maybe its BFP.
I went in the morning last time for blood test and afternoon they will call you for the result.

Thanks 7869;i hope so too..so after blood test we will go home first?or wait at kkh for the result? Do we still need to do crinone insert in the morning before blood test??

Hope you get ur bfp also for this cycle. Jia you together !!

Thanks 7869;i hope so too..so after blood test we will go home first?or wait at kkh for the result? Do we still need to do crinone insert in the morning before blood test??

Hope you get ur bfp also for this cycle. Jia you together !!

If you are confident of bfp, hang around the area as they will call you back in the afternoon for medication. Otherwise, just go shopping, eat a hearty lunch n go home.

Continue your crinone insert in the morning till nurse call you for your blood test result. Once you stop your crinone insert, your menses will come within a few days. Brace yourself for the phone call. The nurse who delivered my bfn results was v cold.

If you are confident of bfp, hang around the area as they will call you back in the afternoon for medication. Otherwise, just go shopping, eat a hearty lunch n go home.

Continue your crinone insert in the morning till nurse call you for your blood test result. Once you stop your crinone insert, your menses will come within a few days. Brace yourself for the phone call. The nurse who delivered my bfn results was v cold.
Blood test result show neg.. :,(

Tested at home yesterday in early afternoon 7dpt5dt and had a very faint positive. But l tried again in last evening and pre dawn today with a different brand from yesterday, both showednegative. I m so disappointed now

Tested at home yesterday in early afternoon 7dpt5dt and had a very faint positive. But l tried again in last evening and pre dawn today with a different brand from yesterday, both showednegative. I m so disappointed now

Don b disappointed..continue to stay positive since u gotten a faint positive earlier...

Jia you!!

Honestly speaking i have yet to do any home pregnancy test yet and is curious to know how early you do the home pregnancy check.
Lets do a poll and see how.
Qn1) How many days post embryo transfer you First do the test
Qn2) Subsequent test frequency and result.

Don't be sad. I know its easier said than done. But dont loose hope. Go for your your blood test in hospital that is more accurate. Btw when is your blood test?

Don't be sad. I know its easier said than done. But dont loose hope. Go for your your blood test in hospital that is more accurate. Btw when is your blood test?

Hi, it's on Tue with kkh. Now I dare not do anymore HPT. The last fresh embryo transfer i did in 2014, gave me my precious DD and i tested with HPT was 10 days post transfer and it was a faint positive. Kept telling myself i tested too early this time with frozen cycle.

Hi, it's on Tue with kkh. Now I dare not do anymore HPT. The last fresh embryo transfer i did in 2014, gave me my precious DD and i tested with HPT was 10 days post transfer and it was a faint positive. Kept telling myself i tested too early this time with frozen cycle.
Since today is already Friday. Just relax your mind and do the test on Tuesday which i think is more reliable. Your menses here already?

Since today is already Friday. Just relax your mind and do the test on Tuesday which i think is more reliable. Your menses here already?

Not yet but having cramps once in awhile... no other symptoms like sore breasts etc...

Don't be disappointed. You'll be BFP!

Not yet but having cramps once in awhile... no other symptoms like sore breasts etc...
JT298..I'm same like you too; cramps on the left side every night + no symptoms appeared..And my blood test with kkh will be this Monday...I did checked using the pregnancy kit, it showed a clear positive..The only thing I'm worried is hcg..
Coz back in June, my hcg was really, really low after my 2nd SO-IUI..I thought I was pregnant (after tested 3 different kits) but somehow due to low hcg, the next day I had a heavy flow of menses...

JT298..I'm same like you too; cramps on the left side every night + no symptoms appeared..And my blood test with kkh will be this Monday...I did checked using the pregnancy kit, it showed a clear positive..The only thing I'm worried is hcg..
emoji21.png
emoji20.png

Coz back in June, my hcg was really, really low after my 2nd SO-IUI..I thought I was pregnant (after tested 3 different kits) but somehow due to low hcg, the next day I had a heavy flow of menses...
emoji24.png
emoji24.png

Hi, don't worry... ur current one should be high HCG since its a clear positive on HPT. Mine don't even have clear positive... so I kinda convince myself the worst already.

Good luck to u for ur test on Monday!!! Buy 4D with ur HCG result! Hahaha... .

Hi, don't worry... ur current one should be high HCG since its a clear positive on HPT. Mine don't even have clear positive... so I kinda convince myself the worst already.

Good luck to u for ur test on Monday!!! Buy 4D with ur HCG result! Hahaha... .

Don't give up..Miracles do happen...

Thanks JT298...Will try to buy 4D if blood test result confirm positive...heehee!!

Hi gal,
Ya e negative feeling just cant go away.. keep feeling that i wont be e lucky one..
I stopped going to baby shower as i will feel very negative after e event.
Hugs gal.. Is this ur first cycle? Experiencing any pain after e transfer
How is it chunhuan, you done your beta?

Back