Apr/ may 2017 ivf cycle

today is my post 11 days transfer. Did a hpt again this time showing negative then a while i saw brown discharge. 1 hour later saw the discharge became red. I use tissue to wipe and the spot of red quite a big spot. Call KK and they mention that wait for full flow then go back to do blood test. i feel most likely my menses came. very sad now.

today is my post 11 days transfer. Did a hpt again this time showing negative then a while i saw brown discharge. 1 hour later saw the discharge became red. I use tissue to wipe and the spot of red quite a big spot. Call KK and they mention that wait for full flow then go back to do blood test. i feel most likely my menses came. very sad now.

Can be implantation spotting rite...

Hi, I have just done my frozen embryo transfer. Is there any food recommended to eat or avoid? Bird nest? Red date drink?

Basically I had warm food, no raw stuff even salads, drink lots of plain water, protein-rich foods, cooked veges and fruits. Had eggs almost everyday, till now I still do. I try to eliminate processed food, didn't even had chocolates. And I had to ditch my teas (only drink peppermint once). My DH was savouring a pan of Domino's pizza while I have some pathetic own-grilled chicken which I dunno what flavour it is. I find myself at this time disciplined food-wise coz I know I must have good nutritious food.

Last edited:
I had endometrial scratch for my recent FET. It is said to increase your chances of embryo implantation. From what I understand, when the womb lining is scratched, the repair mechanism makes the endometrium more receptive to implantation, thus higher success in pregnancy. After my first IVF from fresh cycle was unsuccessful, my doctor straightaway told me go for the scratch. It's a minor surgery - she insert probe, scratch your womb lining a bit, and that's it. It's over in just minutes. You will feel a little cramping, during and after, followed by spotting a few days after. You can ask for mc after that. Then go home and rest.
Hi, is it very painful or discomfort?? I will be going for mine next Tuesday after 2 failed cycle. So did u got BFP for that cycle after the scratch?

Dr said that i am at high risk of OHSS hence cancel my fresh cycle. Going for Egg Retrieval this Saturday, and will froze all the eggs for egg transfer 1-2 month later. Other than drinking alot of plain water and eating egg whites, is there other things i should take note of? Google abit and found out that mostly info is for fresh cycle :X

Hi, is it very painful or discomfort?? I will be going for mine next Tuesday after 2 failed cycle. So did u got BFP for that cycle after the scratch?

For me, it's just discomfort, during the procedure and light cramping after that. I also had spotting right that evening till a few days later. There's still cramping, but it goes away after a few days. To me it's not that painful.

Yes, I had BFP after that.

For me, it's just discomfort, during the procedure and light cramping after that. I also had spotting right that evening till a few days later. There's still cramping, but it goes away after a few days. To me it's not that painful.

Yes, I had BFP after that.
when do we need to do endo scratch?

Hi, ladies!

It seems like I'll join your IVF community very soon:) thinking about Dr Yu Su Ling SGH, she is my gynae.
For now can't realize how to bring sperm to a hospital, if we stay very far from everything(Hillview, Dairy Farm).

So pls advice how it works with SGH, HUH and KKH? do they have a special room for that? I know that private hospitals have..

Hi, ladies!

It seems like I'll join your IVF community very soon:) thinking about Dr Yu Su Ling SGH, she is my gynae.
For now can't realize how to bring sperm to a hospital, if we stay very far from everything(Hillview, Dairy Farm).

So pls advice how it works with SGH, HUH and KKH? do they have a special room for that? I know that private hospitals have..

Nuh has private room for that.

Hi, ladies!

My hubby does it in toilet thou in kkh thou. They didn't refer us any special room.

Hi, ladies!

In SGH care, there are private rooms that ur hub can use. So don't need to worry about the distance etc.

Hi, ladies!

KKH do have private room. My hub used the private room.

reviewed with my doctor on 1st fresh failure. has 2 frozen blastocyst. she asked me whether I want to do a 1 or 2 transfer.(she give me choice this time) but the attending doc very firmly only 1 for me. The doc mentioned that i can start fet after next menses cycle. is it too fast to do after my failed fresh cycle? i was given a choice of medicated and nature fet. I told her to do nature fet.

reviewed with my doctor on 1st fresh failure. has 2 frozen blastocyst. she asked me whether I want to do a 1 or 2 transfer.(she give me choice this time) but the attending doc very firmly only 1 for me. The doc mentioned that i can start fet after next menses cycle. is it too fast to do after my failed fresh cycle? i was given a choice of medicated and nature fet. I told her to do nature fet.

Your review is so fast. Mine is next month. Long wait.

I opted for medicated fet. For natural, if u didn't ovulate the cycle will be cancelled

Your review is so fast. Mine is next month. Long wait.
opted for medicated fet. For natural, if u didn't ovulate the cycle will be cancelled
i still on HL today maybe they slot me in. how many mth u rest before doing fet? have you started your fet? doc ask me am i ovulating. i told her yes but not sure after the 1st fresh ovulation will haywire or not. by the way do u know how much does the fet procedure cost?

i still on HL today maybe they slot me in. how many mth u rest before doing fet? have you started your fet? doc ask me am i ovulating. i told her yes but not sure after the 1st fresh ovulation will haywire or not. by the way do u know how much does the fet procedure cost?

I done on the same month I went for doc review. 1 month after my failed fresh.

Hi sister. The menses following my failed fresh was screwed up. It stopped and one week later came back. I think it's common to experience it since hormones are imbalanced with the injections we took. I rested two months to try natural FET, but was cancelled as cannot detect ovulation with the kit. The next month I switched to medicated FET. More predictable and less stressful. Have not seen any success yet though. My FET with private gynae was around 3-4K.

Hi sister. The menses following my failed fresh was screwed up. It stopped and one week later came back. I think it's common to experience it since hormones are imbalanced with the injections we took. I rested two months to try natural FET, but was cancelled as cannot detect ovulation with the kit. The next month I switched to medicated FET. More predictable and less stressful. Have not seen any success yet though. My FET with private gynae was around 3-4K.
hi thanks for ur prompt reply :).did they do scan before detecting ovulation or you use ovulation kit to detect?

hi thanks for ur prompt reply :).did they do scan before detecting ovulation or you use ovulation kit to detect?

I went for scans to check for lining around day 9 or 10 I think and was also told to concurrently test at home. It was negative and when I came back to scan on day 16 to confirm, dr can't find the follicle and said ovulation has happened. Haiz. Was quite stressful as I kept testing at home using clearblue

I went for scans to check for lining around day 9 or 10 I think and was also told to concurrently test at home. It was negative and when I came back to scan on day 16 to confirm, dr can't find the follicle and said ovulation has happened. Haiz. Was quite stressful as I kept testing at home using clearblue
clearblue not cheap. I just order the cheapo ovulation kit but don't know whether is it sensitive or not.have u use those cheaper type?

clearblue not cheap. I just order the cheapo ovulation kit but don't know whether is it sensitive or not.have u use those cheaper type?

I used david and clearblue. For that natural FET as I didn't want to mess it up, I used clearblue thinking it's more reliable. Think David can be more accurate at times according to my dr when he shared at my last scan

I used david and clearblue. For that natural FET as I didn't want to mess it up, I used clearblue thinking it's more reliable. Think David can be more accurate at times according to my dr when he shared at my last scan
are u using digital for clearblue ?

You using clearblue smiley face ?

Hi everyone,just to share my news. Did my beta on mon and results was 9.7 so today i did another blood test and unfortunately it went down to 2. As much as im trying to remain cool and calm, cant help feeling devastated.

Hi everyone,just to share my news. Did my beta on mon and results was 9.7 so today i did another blood test and unfortunately it went down to 2. As much as im trying to remain cool and calm, cant help feeling devastated.
hugs hugs...

the nurse did not tell me my hsg level. did you ask them for it

I'm starting my natural FET now and was asked to go for scan on day 8. Did u go back for 2nd scan before day 16? It seems quite far apart on day16 especially if early ovulation. I thought doctor will ask us to go back regularly for scan every 2 days if we are on natural FET?

Do you think it is due to the ovulation indicator not accurate?

I'm starting my natural FET now and was asked to go for scan on day 8. Did u go back for 2nd scan before day 16? It seems quite far apart on day16 especially if early ovulation. I thought doctor will ask us to go back regularly for scan every 2 days if we are on natural FET?

Yes. I did scan in between. Day 9 first scan, followed by day 11 I think. Lining was ok already by day 11 and dr advised to test OPK. Once positive, can do transfer. By day 14 and 15, I was puzzled why don't have. Decided to go down on day 16 and follicle is gone. Ya, could also be my hormonal not balanced after fresh cycle.

Hugs. You are still young and success will definitely come soon. Cheer up.

hi which month did u start fet after ur fresh cycle?

Back