Apr/ may 2017 ivf cycle

Yes. I did scan in between. Day 9 first scan, followed by day 11 I think. Lining was ok already by day 11 and dr advised to test OPK. Once positive, can do transfer. By day 14 and 15, I was puzzled why don't have. Decided to go down on day 16 and follicle is gone. Ya, could also be my hormonal not balanced after fresh cycle.
Hi after u miss your ovulation, they cant do transfer anymore?

Yes. I did scan in between. Day 9 first scan, followed by day 11 I think. Lining was ok already by day 11 and dr advised to test OPK. Once positive, can do transfer. By day 14 and 15, I was puzzled why don't have. Decided to go down on day 16 and follicle is gone. Ya, could also be my hormonal not balanced after fresh cycle.
Hi can i also know normally how many days ur menses last? mine last only 2.5 days. Abit worry my lining for FET

Hi can i also know normally how many days ur menses last? mine last only 2.5 days. Abit worry my lining for FET
sorry I think I misread the wordings..
I had my 2nd IVF in may and though I had my menses on the 14th day they will still need u to go back for blood test..
i will ask the doctor see whether can give me stronger progestrone so i wont bleed so early

Hey All... i really dont know who to turn to... but I hope I could find someone here who care to share if your experience is similar to mine.

Here's a little background abt my IVF.

I did my FET transfer 1 blastocyst on 12 June 2017.
On my period calendar, expected 'period' due date is 14 June 2017.

Here's what I encounter..

the question is ... the dark red blood is my period??? Is my progesterone level not high enough? Or implantation? I am sooo worried now and i dont know what to think... i cried yesterday kept stressing myself about it. If its my period and my progesterone arent high enough, my lining will shed and what will happen to my embie????

12 June - 0dpt (Felt something inside my tummy at left side of near naval area)

13 June - 1dpt (No symptom except for being hungry)

14 June - 2dpt5dt (Wokeup at 420am, felt slightly crampy but diff type of cramp, intense cramp from 615-715am, pulling cramp one whole day, backache, constipated, 10am - 730pm wipe with brown stain)

15 June - 3dpt (only mild pulling, watery brown discharge at around 650pm, mild pain in left and right ovaries)

16 June - 4pt (cramps till thigh started ard 6pm, dark red spotting smell like crinone then pee again at 7pm, wipe and have same spotting)

17 June - 5pt (frequent dark red colored blood/stain when wipe)

Hi Monalee,

It sounds like implantation bleeding to me especially if it is spotting and not blood flow. Why don't you call your clinic for advice? They may schedule you for BT and if early pregnancy is detected through hcg level (>5), they will give you extra support.

Last edited:
Hi Monalee,

It sounds like implantation bleeding to me especially if it is spotting and not blood flow. Why don't you call your clinic for advice? They may schedule you for BT and if early pregnancy is detected through hcg level (>5), they will give you extra support.

Hi Miloqueen. today its starting to get heavier. So im at kkh now waiting to see doc.
Not sure if they gonna do any early BT or a scan to see my lining or embryo. Im praying hard that nothing bad happen..

Hi Miloqueen. today its starting to get heavier. So im at kkh now waiting to see doc.
Not sure if they gonna do any early BT or a scan to see my lining or embryo. Im praying hard that nothing bad happen..
Good that doc is seeing you. Hope everything turns out well and take care.

Good that doc is seeing you. Hope everything turns out well and take care.

Thank you dear!!

Update:
They didnt do any blood test to check my hcg cos too early. Doctor check and said that there are no coming flow from the uterus and it looks like old blood and im expected to go thru this for a couple of days more. She also said that some people encounter the bleeding early or late 2ww. they gave me the PIO jab for hormone support.

Ask me to monitor till Monday or Tuesday, if the bleeding gets worse or still spotting. They ask me to call them up.

Thank you dear!!

Update:
They didnt do any blood test to check my hcg cos too early. Doctor check and said that there are no coming flow from the uterus and it looks like old blood and im expected to go thru this for a couple of days more. She also said that some people encounter the bleeding early or late 2ww. they gave me the PIO jab for hormone support.

Ask me to monitor till Monday or Tuesday, if the bleeding gets worse or still spotting. They ask me to call them up.

Take care Monalee, our thoughts are with you. There's a gd chance the spotting is just implantation bleeding. Don't worry all will be well :)

Hi
I've just done my ER, taking 1 week mc now & will target for FET in july. Dr told me it'd be medicated. Like to know wat's the next steps? I hv 2 fertilised embroyl frozen.

In jul, i'd have 1 egg from natural cycle. If i transfer both & with the natural egg at ovulution, does it mean triplets possible??
Is there anyway i can prepare for the FET?

Hi
I've just done my ER, taking 1 week mc now & will target for FET in july. Dr told me it'd be medicated. Like to know wat's the next steps? I hv 2 fertilised embroyl frozen.

In jul, i'd have 1 egg from natural cycle. If i transfer both & with the natural egg at ovulution, does it mean triplets possible??
Is there anyway i can prepare for the FET?
natural egg at ovuluation will not get fertilise unless you and your hb do the deed and also the other 2 embryo implanted .

Last edited:
Hi.. I did my 1st fresh ivf at kkivf.. failed without any implantation but my doc did advise the suspected cause though.. I'm with Dr Sadhana

Hi there,

I came across your post.. Would you mind sharing what was shared by your gynae about the failed implantation? :)

Regards,

S

Basically I had warm food, no raw stuff even salads, drink lots of plain water, protein-rich foods, cooked veges and fruits. Had eggs almost everyday, till now I still do. I try to eliminate processed food, didn't even had chocolates. And I had to ditch my teas (only drink peppermint once). My DH was savouring a pan of Domino's pizza while I have some pathetic own-grilled chicken which I dunno what flavour it is. I find myself at this time disciplined food-wise coz I know I must have good nutritious food.

Hi there,

For the eggs, is it boiled eggs? Yolk or only white? Kindly share :)

Back