Anyone requested Hospitalisation Leave - NUH?

ajxhn

Anyone under the subsidize patient in NUH has requested for HL before? I am coming to 35 weeks and frankly i no longer can 'tahan' with my movement. My legs are totally swollen due to water retention, very hard to walk and my fingers are totally numb. This has been affecting my daily job. The journey from my workplace and home is another problem.

My MC/leave are getting lesser (as i will be clearing away two weeks before my EDD). I was hoping the resident doctor are able to provide me HL for bed-rest at home :( I have one more month left, and I really wish I can rest right now. Anyone ever requested, do they provide you HL?

Think they will give u HL leave upon your request..

Is just that will it affect you job performance, but if you really cant take it, still got to rest..

Anyone under the subsidize patient in NUH has requested for HL before? I am coming to 35 weeks and frankly i no longer can 'tahan' with my movement. My legs are totally swollen due to water retention, very hard to walk and my fingers are totally numb. This has been affecting my daily job. The journey from my workplace and home is another problem.

My MC/leave are getting lesser (as i will be clearing away two weeks before my EDD). I was hoping the resident doctor are able to provide me HL for bed-rest at home :( I have one more month left, and I really wish I can rest right now. Anyone ever requested, do they provide you HL?
Hi did you manage to get HL?

Back