Anyone opting for planned C-section?

arwenstar

I have a few friends who opted for natural births but encountered problems. In the end, they had to go for emergency C-section. They had double pain and was charged twice - for natural and c-section deliveries. I am thinking of going for planned c-section instead. Anyone planning for c-section delivery? Or has anyone had any c-section with dr. Benjamin Tham? Care to share your experience?

I have a few friends who opted for natural births but encountered problems. In the end, they had to go for emergency C-section. They had double pain and was charged twice - for natural and c-section deliveries. I am thinking of going for planned c-section instead. Anyone planning for c-section delivery? Or has anyone had any c-section with dr. Benjamin Tham? Care to share your experience?

Natural birth if go for e-csect is bcoz due to certain medical terms like dilation too slow or bb heartbeat in distress or pelvic bone too small for bb to come out. Why would u choose planned csect when u can go for natural birth? N csect recovery is much slower than natural n u cant get to eat chicken during ur confinement. Diff body react differently

Natural birth if go for e-csect is bcoz due to certain medical terms like dilation too slow or bb heartbeat in distress or pelvic bone too small for bb to come out. Why would u choose planned csect when u can go for natural birth? N csect recovery is much slower than natural n u cant get to eat chicken during ur confinement. Diff body react differently

I guess I am influenced by a few friends who opted for planned c-sections. Then I have other friends who opted for natural birth but there were complications and had to go for emergency c-section. I've been watching youtube videos on recovery post c-section, scare the hell out of me..

I have been through natural birth(eldest), and planned c-sect for my younger son.
I would still prefer natural birth for my second pregnancy, if not for my low lying placenta condition.
My placenta was completely blocking the womb opening known as placenta praevia,
so I had no choice but to opt for planned c-sect.

And indeed the after-surgery takes really a longer time to recover, very painful(have to take lots of painkillers for few days).

Now I have the same condition as my 2nd pregnancy, so it is unavoidable I have to choose planned c-sect this time again.

I guess I am influenced by a few friends who opted for planned c-sections. Then I have other friends who opted for natural birth but there were complications and had to go for emergency c-section. I've been watching youtube videos on recovery post c-section, scare the hell out of me..

Mdun be influence by them, natural recovery is so much faster then csect. N u cant eat chicken for the mth when u doing confinement. N cant do massage alot of restraints

Back