Anyone have rashes around the tummy

Hi Mummies,

My tummy started to itch and lots of rashes appeared with red spot...

Kindly advise what should i apply to stop for the itchiness?

You might like to check with your gynae if you had PPP. If not, it could be just eczema. My docs diagnose mine as eczema and prescribed pregnancy 'safer' steroids.

If its PUPPP, u can try buying pinetarsol soap at unity or guardian..it's selling at $20..I bought it and use for around 3weeks and my PUPPP are clearing! It relieves the itch too!
The bad thing about PUPPP is they will spread all over your body and the itch is superb unbearable! Been desperate for some kind of relieve and I found pinetarsol soap! Use it to shower! It's good! I swear by it! Then apply some moisturer on ur body after shower to prevent the dryness! Let me know if it works for u! Cheers!
happy.gif
)

That's great. I am totally agree with you. And would like to say thanks to you that you share this post here with us. I hope that you will be continue to post here.

can also try physiogel AI cream (AI stands for anti-irritation). it works like a moisturiser but has properties that protects the skin. can even use on babies. very safe.

Back