Anyone doing the TWW now ? TWO WEEKS WAIT ?

Every month the 2 weeks wait is the most unbearable ... anyone out there feels the same ?

Yes I'm with you on this one having been TTC-ing for 3years. Now on our 1st IUI two week wait. Time pass just so slowly during this two week. Yet again I'm fearful of the pregnancy test date - fearful it will be BFN again. The months and months of disappointment is tough, but hopefully someday the BFP will show up. Jiayou!

Hi... I'm not sure if I'm still in TWW. My last menses was 14 Aug to 20 Aug. Hubby and I did the ‘bed dance’ on 21, 23, 25 & 28 Aug. My next menses was supposed to be on 11 Sep but it came 11 days early instead on 1 Sep. Never happened to me before as my 28-day menstrual cycle is always very regular. Even if I’m really sick or stressed, my menses would be delayed at most by 1-2 days. I don’t know if the blood from 1 Sep is really menses or is it implantation bleeding. The blood was rusty brown instead of red, the consistency is not watery unlike the usual, no blood clots unlike the usual and zero cramps (I get painful cramps during menses usually). The bleeding lasted for 5 days and was lighter that my usual period. It’s not really spotting, just very light flow so still need to wear pads. Did a pregnancy test at home today and BFN (negative)! I’m now paranoid cos I’m scared I have cysts or cancer or whatever. Last time I did an ultrasound scan for a health screening, I had no cysts, fibroids or any abnormal growth but that was 2 years ago. I think I’m out of the TWW and thinking of going poly for a check-up. I married two years ago and this is the 4th month trying to conceive....

Yes I'm with you on this one having been TTC-ing for 3years. Now on our 1st IUI two week wait. Time pass just so slowly during this two week. Yet again I'm fearful of the pregnancy test date - fearful it will be BFN again. The months and months of disappointment is tough, but hopefully someday the BFP will show up. Jiayou!

I also have been TTCING for 3 years ... my first child was conceive easily via clomide first cycle ..but this one seems to take forever ... have already planned to go IUI in oct ... waiting for counselling session in end sept ... hopefully this cycle I conceive naturally then I can save the money and the agony of going thru these again ... how many DPO are you at ?

On my TWW after an mc in June! It's unbearable! I'm 7dpo (I think) and having the same preg symptoms I had last time! Hard and expanding belly (minus the fatigue though)

It's driving me nuts. I tested on 5dpo and of cos BFN :( my period isn't that regular so idk when I should test again. I'm afraid it won't stick again and it becomes my AF even though my instinct says otherwise...

I also have been TTCING for 3 years ... my first child was conceive easily via clomide first cycle ..but this one seems to take forever ... have already planned to go IUI in oct ... waiting for counselling session in end sept ... hopefully this cycle I conceive naturally then I can save the money and the agony of going thru these again ... how many DPO are you at ?

Hi, if you managed to conceive your first child, I guess that means your body should work fine with conceiving another, hopefully soon. Good luck. We are trying for our first child, keeping fingers crossed for a successful IUI. My pain tolerance is really low, so if IUI fails, I worry I don't have the pain threshold needed for IVF. We went on to IUI after three failed rounds of purely Clomid + HCG early this year. Clomid don't work for me as it thins my lining. I'm 13 days post-IUI. 3 more days to the test..I'm actually scared to know the results. Yourself? Which gynaecologist did you see that helped you conceive your first child? You seeing the same currently?

Last edited:
On my TWW after an mc in June! It's unbearable! I'm 7dpo (I think) and having the same preg symptoms I had last time! Hard and expanding belly (minus the fatigue though)

It's driving me nuts. I tested on 5dpo and of cos BFN :( my period isn't that regular so idk when I should test again. I'm afraid it won't stick again and it becomes my AF even though my instinct says otherwise...
Oh my.. sorry for your loss ...hope this is your month ...finger cross for you !!
I'm also at 7dpo but losing hope ...tryong to hold out as long as I can before I become a LOAD addict ... was hopeful as I read many symptom that I never had .. like cramps and bloated since 5dpo , like sharp pain ..extreme fatigue ... but it has to be so sad .. I had some spotting today ... duno if AF is on her way ...

Hi, if you managed to conceive your first child, I guess that means your body should work fine with conceiving another, hopefully soon. Good luck. We are trying for our first child, keeping fingers crossed for a successful IUI. My pain tolerance is really low, so if IUI fails, I worry I don't have the pain threshold needed for IVF. We went on to IUI after three failed rounds of purely Clomid + HCG early this year. Clomid don't work for me as it thins my lining. I'm DPO 25 today and its 13 days post-IUI. 3 more days to the test..I'm actually scared to know the results. Yourself? Which gynaecologist did you see that helped you conceive your first child? You seeing the same currently?

I have pcos n was much skinnier so conceived easier ...was seeing Dr Kelly Loi.. now I'm with kkh because if I move towards ivf the rates would differ greatly .. now clomide also dun work on me ... you have 3 more days ?? Hang on there !! It might just be your month !!

Hi , anyone fall sick during the tww? I am in tww now , DPO 10 today, am having sore throat; slight flu & feelin feverish, :(

Still got chance for BfP?

In my TWW nw too. 3 DPO under clomid for my 1st cycle! Am experiencing mild cramping and sensitive nipples but goggled and saw that its some common side effect from clomid. Any clomid user in their TWW?

In my TWW nw too. 3 DPO under clomid for my 1st cycle! Am experiencing mild cramping and sensitive nipples but goggled and saw that its some common side effect from clomid. Any clomid user in their TWW?

Ya I kept having cramp when I consume clomid.. not going to have that anymore

I hope so :( I receive from nurse that my Pap smear result is abnormal and is making me worry :( u doing natural ?
Hmm.. going back to check it out with gynae on the result? Don worry, there's a solution to everything. Stay positive!
I had clomid this cycle currently in my Tww.. hoping this will be my month and I don hv to go thru any more med and scanning to gt preg again..

Hmm.. going back to check it out with gynae on the result? Don worry, there's a solution to everything. Stay positive!
I had clomid this cycle currently in my Tww.. hoping this will be my month and I don hv to go thru any more med and scanning to gt preg again..

You are with which hosp ? Haiz. My next appt on 12 July.. still Long way and delay my preg plan..

Anyone on clomid 1st cycle, 50mg and in Tww? Would like to know some of the side effects ( hopefully preg symptoms instead) that you've gt.

Anyone on clomid 1st cycle, 50mg and in Tww? Would like to know some of the side effects ( hopefully preg symptoms instead) that you've gt.
Hi hibun, I had clomid same dosage. Did blood test on Saturday but kk called to say no ovulation and have to increase the dosage next month. I have irregular menses and it's very hard for me to track. I bought ovulation sticks to test from day 14 till now and all of them shows faint double line so not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I had migraine for two days, Nausea from day 12 till 16, on off cramps.

Hi hibun, I had clomid same dosage. Did blood test on Saturday but kk called to say no ovulation and have to increase the dosage next month. I have irregular menses and it's very hard for me to track. I bought ovulation sticks to test from day 14 till now and all of them shows faint double line so not sure if I'm doing something wrong. I had migraine for two days, Nausea from day 12 till 16, on off cramps.
Hi!

Did your gynae give you anything to induce menses ? Cos I also hv irregular menses ( i stop having menses once i stop medication) n my gynae gave me duphaston so I'll get my menses n i can tk clomid on 2nd day of menses.

My gynae recommend me to use clear blue o kit as it shows a smiley face instead of line..i think its easier to use with that.

Which dpo are u at nw?

Hi!

Did your gynae give you anything to induce menses ? Cos I also hv irregular menses ( i stop having menses once i stop medication) n my gynae gave me duphaston so I'll get my menses n i can tk clomid on 2nd day of menses.

She didn't want to give me initially and gave me clomid only, I kinda asked the pharmacist to check again and they gave me 21 days of norethisterone for starting first cycle cos if I have clomid and no menses, I cannot even start taking it. So eventually I took for maybe less than 7 days, my menses came. I actually asked if I could take it if my second cycle doesn't start, then they told me to go back for consultation. So apparently, the induction med cannot take if I'm pregnant.

The first time they gave me something else to take for 7 days for induction of menses. I forgot the name of that med but I felt it caused me to have a very heavy flow.

So today when she called, she told me no ovulation and i asked if I should start the induction pills again. She say need to test pregnancy one week after my missed period before I start again.

She didn't want to give me initially and gave me clomid only, I kinda asked the pharmacist to check again and they gave me 21 days of norethisterone for starting first cycle cos if I have clomid and no menses, I cannot even start taking it. So eventually I took for maybe less than 7 days, my menses came. I actually asked if I could take it if my second cycle doesn't start, then they told me to go back for consultation. So apparently, the induction med cannot take if I'm pregnant.

The first time they gave me something else to take for 7 days for induction of menses. I forgot the name of that med but I felt it caused me to have a very heavy flow.

So today when she called, she told me no ovulation and i asked if I should start the induction pills again. She say need to test pregnancy one week after my missed period before I start again.
Ic, maybe you can request to go back for scanning after the 5th day after ur clomid. I went back on cd12 for my gynae to see if my ovary grew.by that doc can roughly gauge when you will ovulate and give u the neccessary help.

Ic, maybe you can request to go back for scanning after the 5th day after ur clomid. I went back on cd12 for my gynae to see if my ovary grew.by that doc can roughly gauge when you will ovulate and give u the neccessary help.
Hmm, I'll see how it goes cos I'm just starting to ttc. Always wanted to try natural but I think better don't waste time. Hoping being relaxed will have better chances!! :D

I didn't know can request. Maybe next visit I will ask again. But I will be seeking additional advices cos I feel kkh's doc are always overwhelmed by patients and they jump into conclusion too quickly before evaluating.

Hmm, I'll see how it goes cos I'm just starting to ttc. Always wanted to try natural but I think better don't waste time. Hoping being relaxed will have better chances!! :D

I didn't know can request. Maybe next visit I will ask again. But I will be seeking additional advices cos I feel kkh's doc are always overwhelmed by patients and they jump into conclusion too quickly before evaluating.
Yea, maybe you can give yourself 6months to try naturally and hopefully u can strike! All the best!;)

Back