Anyone doing IVF in 2020?

Hi ; can someone remind me of ivf procedure... i did my ivf for my first born in 2018 ; i am thinking of trying no 2 with ivf too cos hub got low sperm count

I rem i did a blood test prior to ivf... when was it done? After that is gonal f then egg retrieval then egg transfer..

Thanks in advance

15910050792633079605420313488161.jpg
is this a super faint positive or is this negative? AF due in 2 days

Hi ; can someone remind me of ivf procedure... i did my ivf for my first born in 2018 ; i am thinking of trying no 2 with ivf too cos hub got low sperm count

I rem i did a blood test prior to ivf... when was it done? After that is gonal f then egg retrieval then egg transfer..

Thanks in advance
Blood test needs to be done before iui/ivf and its valid for only 6mths. That means you need to do whatever you need to do and succeed within 6mths if not need to retake again.

Blood test needs to be done before iui/ivf and its valid for only 6mths. That means you need to do whatever you need to do and succeed within 6mths if not need to retake again.
This blood test is taken anytime before period? Hubby also need to take right?

Anyone knows if the first gynae appointment at KKH will be covered by MC? Like can we request an MC for the first gynae appointment? Haha, don’t really want to use my AL but if no MC then it’s ok, have to use AL!

Anyone knows if the first gynae appointment at KKH will be covered by MC? Like can we request an MC for the first gynae appointment? Haha, don’t really want to use my AL but if no MC then it’s ok, have to use AL!
As long as you are seeing a doctor, you can request for MC.

Ugh. Just when im about to start testing on my cycle, my period is not coming. Hate this irregular cycle. My last AF was 2nd May. And im only having slight sore on my breasts. No cramps of AF wtsv. Ugh, this is fustrating.

Ugh. Just when im about to start testing on my cycle, my period is not coming. Hate this irregular cycle. My last AF was 2nd May. And im only having slight sore on my breasts. No cramps of AF wtsv. Ugh, this is fustrating.
I know right it is very frustrating. I hope it comes soon. I keep you in my prayer

Is there any support group that i can join on whatsapp? Please add me. I'm starting mine in July with DR Tan.

I got the same issue too!! =( Just when i thot everything was ok.. my period is not coming and tested negative even after 10 days after expected AF =(

Hi ladies.. there a support group on watsapp? Can please add me too! I have made an appt to see prof wong at nuh in jul!

Also, can i ask... at nuh.. can i straight go into ivf? Or do i need to go thru the iui route.. if it fails then move on to ivf?

Thank you!!

Just did my FET transfer on Friday, gosh trying not to think about the 17 days!

I’ve been eating non oily and healthy foods the past two weeks just to ensure I don’t fall sick. Ordered some yummy food to reward myself yesterday

anyone else in tww?

I’ve been eating non oily and healthy foods the past two weeks just to ensure I don’t fall sick. Ordered some yummy food to reward myself yesterday

anyone else in tww?
Wat healthy food did u eat ?

anyone else in tww?

Hi avocadooj,

I'm gg to do my FET this coming Friday. After that then I will be in tww. I've been eating junk food. I tried to cut down on cold drinks though.

Hopefully yours will be positive. =) stay positive!

I’ve been eating non oily and healthy foods the past two weeks just to ensure I don’t fall sick. Ordered some yummy food to cheer myself up yesterday

anyone else in tww?
Wat healthy food did u eat ?
mainly home cooked balanced diet. tried not to eat too much outside food. but was not so much to increase chances, more for preventing myself from falling sick because prior to this Cycle had a cancelled cycle due to MC :(

Hi avocadooj,

I'm gg to do my FET this coming Friday. After that then I will be in tww. I've been eating junk food. I tried to cut down on cold drinks though.

Hopefully yours will be positive. =) stay positive!

thanks palemouse! jiayou too! hope we can remind ourselves to take it easy during the tww :)

Hihi ... i intend to go for frozen cycle transfer..but i got no more frozen embryo..i wan to ask how long shld i wait for FET after my egg extraction? Like the following month can do FET or need to wait a few months after extraction to let my body recover first??

Pls advise

Back