Anyone doing IVF in 2020?

Anyone ever forgot their meds during FET? I am supposed to be on 3 pills, 3 times a day

Forgot once meaning for today I only took them twice...

FET on sat

Private also quoted me about 20-25k before Medisave per cycle. Anyone heard of Dr Roland Chieng and Virtus lab? Is he any good? Or SGH CARE and Prof Yu Su Ling?

I went for Virtus IVF counselling session. Found it really informative. I did not explore others as my gynae works with them. I will be staring IVF soon.

Adjustments.JPG

Tummy warmer to bless. Size S but stretchable. I can mail to u.

Anyone experienced constant jerking out of sleep (Hypnic jerk) during tww? :(

I am so scared it might affect any chances of implantation...

This has never happened before. It started after my FET.

I wake up with a sudden jerk/ shock and my husband has to calm me down. Even he got scared this morning because this happened for a few times now. It feels like i might get a heart attack out of shock everytime I wake up from sleep

Hi ladies. I would be starting IVF soon and would like to seek advice on IVF diet. What do you typically eat during stimms/ before ER and after FET, if there is a difference?

TIA.

Anyone experienced constant jerking out of sleep (Hypnic jerk) during tww? :(

I am so scared it might affect any chances of implantation...

This has never happened before. It started after my FET.

I wake up with a sudden jerk/ shock and my husband has to calm me down. Even he got scared this morning because this happened for a few times now. It feels like i might get a heart attack out of shock everytime I wake up from sleep
I only experience sudden wake up few times n cant go back to slp till half hr or so ltr.. U wanna call ivf centre abt this so they can advise u?

Hi ladies. I would be starting IVF soon and would like to seek advice on IVF diet. What do you typically eat during stimms/ before ER and after FET, if there is a difference?

TIA.
Red bean soup, eggs,avocados no raw food, take folic acid, vit c.. Some advise to have Mediterranean diet.. Protein riched foods..
Think I din really restrict my diet, just cut down caffeine n cold drinks etc

Today I went for HCG. God is great. My hcg came back positive, 1000.i burst into tears yeah and the nurse be like.. Yes when I want to call u I also feel so happy that I wanna cry hehe..

Worth it that this time I don't poas at all don't want to stress myself. Will come back to kkh this afternoon to take medicine.. I'm still nervous. My heartbeat dugdugdug

Today I went for HCG. God is great. My hcg came back positive, 1000.i burst into tears yeah and the nurse be like.. Yes when I want to call u I also feel so happy that I wanna cry hehe..

Worth it that this time I don't poas at all don't want to stress myself. Will come back to kkh this afternoon to take medicine.. I'm still nervous. My heartbeat dugdugdug
Congrats! Hope I'll have tears of joy this year too! I'm waiting for consultation with doc on the next step... I have only 3 frozen embryos last cycle. Could not transfer as lining was thin due to medication. Not sure if she will want to retrieve and freeze more or do FET first.

Congrats! Hope I'll have tears of joy this year too! I'm waiting for consultation with doc on the next step... I have only 3 frozen embryos last cycle. Could not transfer as lining was thin due to medication. Not sure if she will want to retrieve and freeze more or do FET first.
All the best all of you. We are strong mothers to be amen

Wow... That's great! Congrats!

Mine was only 600+ through the blood test. Done the first ultrasound rest last week, but couldn't see fetal pole. :( Will go back for ultrasound again next week.

Wow... That's great! Congrats!

Mine was only 600+ through the blood test. Done the first ultrasound rest last week, but couldn't see fetal pole. :( Will go back for ultrasound again next week.
All the best for you. Miracle happens sometimes.. We went through this hardship. We strong people!

I just emailed NUH CHR today to report my 1st Day menses to start IVF. Let's see if they'll ask me to postpone or if I can proceed with the procedures...

Hi Ladies,

Just got a reply from NUH. Unfortunately they are not able to proceed with any IVF procedures at the moment. I was told to try again on my next menses. Kinda bummed out about it. Delayed twice already.

Thank you all for replying and updating... hope we all can proceed for our procedure soonest. Time waits for no man... and I’m getting old. Sigh...

Took two tests (yest 8pm and today morning 7 am)

Not sure if the cheap test kits are reliable or not ($1 per piece type)

It doesnt have instruction or even the sensitivity level written on the packet.

Just that the lines tend to appear after sometime, this morning's one within 10 mins. It takes time for the test line to completely darken as well.

Does this look like possible positive? I didnt get any trigger jab since it was medicated FET

My husband is a bit suspicious since today's line is fainter than yesterday

Attachments

• 20200313_075411.jpg
    20200313_075411.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:

Just that the lines tend to appear after sometime, this morning's one within 10 mins. It takes time for the test line to completely darken as well.

Does this look like possible positive? I didnt get any trigger jab since it was medicated FET

U test way to early, by right after 14dpo some still very faint line, test again 9dp6dt.

Cannot see any line which shown on pic

Private also quoted me about 20-25k before Medisave per cycle. Anyone heard of Dr Roland Chieng and Virtus lab? Is he any good? Or SGH CARE and Prof Yu Su Ling?
Hi, I was with Dr Roland Chieng and Virtus Lab and I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant after 10 years of trying. First tried with Dr Roland Chieng and the Virtus Lab team. The cost is on the high side. I think we have spent about 25k.

I think is abit too early to test? Prob try coming Monday?
For me I just gonna wait for bt next thurs lol

Just to check because I am quite lost for now, after implantation and positive beta, can we go about as normal (walking/ carrying not so heavy stuff) ?

L

Just to check because I am quite lost for now, after implantation and positive beta, can we go about as normal (walking/ carrying not so heavy stuff) ?

L

take it easy Jane, walk slowly if you can, rest whenever you can, avoid carry heavy stuff. Its not an easy journey to bfp so do whatever you can to keep the baby. Try to eat well and eat clean food when possible to nourish your body and baby.

L
Can go do whatever but take precautious.. Coz theres bb inside the womb.. Dun do strenuous exercise, heavy duty hsework n try rest as much possible?

Hi ladies, I’m starting my first fresh cycle in KKH under Dr Liu Shuling in a few days time. can I be added in into any support group on WhatsApp?
Hope this year will be good to all of us.

Back