Anyone bought LOGICO SET (English / Chinese) your your kids?

Hi,
I'm helping my helper to buy for her family back home, she is only willing to buy at $30..pls pm if u willing to let go any sets at this price.

passila,

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, I will not consider anything less than the price I stated.

Perhaps, your helper can get a set in her home country (and in her language too) with the budget. I wish you and your helper good luck in sourcing for one.

Hi,

I have a chinese logico set (3 to 7 years old) to sell at $80. please pm me if interest, all very new.

Self collection at Blk 323B Sengkang
8344088.jpg

Hai, I'm interested in Logico Piccolo and Maximo and also Disney Words words words. Pls PM me if you would like to let go yours. Thanks.

Hi I hv got a Logico Primo English version to let go. Anyone interested can pm me cos I don't follow this thread. Thks

i bought the whole set of logico.. and it comes with both english and chinese .. as in.. the CD.. when they help with the english.. they read the chinese one too..

sweetbaby.. if u interested.. can let me know.. i give u the person whom i bought from the contact number
happy.gif
cheers!
Hi! I qm interested, can u give me the supplier contact no. Please, thanks a lot. From: Chan

Anyone has a PICOLO to let go. My son has finished his Logico Primo and looking for a preloved good condition set of the PICOLO.
Only original version welcomed. Cos I have compared the two and would prefer the originals. Thanks

Back