Any recommendation for KKH gynae?

Lovise

Hi, I'm currently under subsidies but intend to change to private. Any recommendation for reasonable price's good gynae in KKH? I intend to have natural birth.

I'm not sure about KKH but I delivered in Mt E under Dr Kelly Loi. She's really good, maybe you can include her as an option as well.

Hi, I'm currently under subsidies but intend to change to private. Any recommendation for reasonable price's good gynae in KKH? I intend to have natural birth.

Had my #1 (miracle boy) at KKH back in 2018... With Dr. Jessie Phoon... First, was under subsidy patient but after 6mths onwards, I change to private patient.. She's very rugged & rough type of doctor with not much talks unless you ask her qns.. She may look fierce but indeed, a gd & best gynae ever.. My colleague also took her...
And now, am trying to conceive again after 4yrs and still having her as my doctor...

im also from referral and planning to change to pvt. i tried the public and the queue is terrible. The doctors are not caring enough and doesnt even give you good advice.

I just give birth to my bb boy at kkh private.. u may look for serene Tan at kkh. I m super overweight, high blood pressure.. and I manage to natural birth

Back