Any private investigator to recommended?

I am just curious. Actually you all hire PI for ? Catching cheating spouse because want to get more alimony or ? Life is sometimes a mock, couple went thru so much like throwing wedding banquet ,saving up for house , start a family etc etc then end up in this state treating each other like foe.

When I found out that my husband was having affair. I was lost n helpless. No one advice me and seem that I was not able to get any support.
I feel u should help your sister in laws.
Although he is your brother but what he did is wrong. He may be too much in love or conned by that women. Have to make him wake up,before everything goes to tat women.
There are many out there always blaming the women when the husband having affair. But is this justifies. Yes,maybe there are some disagreement or quarrel but that doesn' mean it give the right to the man to have affair and just leave the wife and children to fend for themselves.
We women should help each other whenever we can,not to condemn them when they are already a victim in the affair.

Hi Wendy,

May I have the contact for the PI? Thank you in advance.

Hi all. I was looking for a reliable PI.
A mummy in the forum send a recommendation. His name is Mike email
[email protected] from privateye investigation.
He keep on asking for my husband name, hp n car details even before we talk about price n h9w to do the case.
I asked for quote, he say 2 to 4 weeks cost 3000++, but when I ask is it do everyday he say no, n doesn't tell me how many days he will follow.
Then I ask sms hacking which he say he can make it legal, he then twist n turn his words say it's illegal n he can make it legal.
This company although is licensed but really dubious in dealing. Please any one who deal with them be careful.

He keep on asking for my husband name, hp n car details even before we talk about price n h9w to do the case.
I asked for quote, he say 2 to 4 weeks cost 3000++, but when I ask is it do everyday he say no, n doesn't tell me how many days he will follow.
Then I ask sms hacking which he say he can make it legal, he then twist n turn his words say it's illegal n he can make it legal.
This company although is licensed but really dubious in dealing. Please any one who deal with them be carful

Last edited:
Just a update.
After I post less than 5min.
Mike email me n say I post in the forum to break his rice bowl. OMG,he is watching this forum. I really doubt the person who recommend him whether is it himself.
Anyway stay away from Privateye investigation n consultancy.
I have full email on our conversation is anyone interested

Just a update.
After I post less than 5min.
Mike email me n say I post in the forum to break his rice bowl. OMG,he is watching this forum. I really doubt the person who recommend him whether is it himself.
Anyway stay away from Privateye investigation n consultancy.
I have full email on our conversation is anyone interested

times is bad. people will use all tactics to get business.
But as a PI, the most important things is integrity and honesty.
if I am the PI and monitoring the forum, it's not truth then he should stand out to defend himself.

times is bad. people will use all tactics to get business.
But as a PI, the most important things is integrity and honesty.
if I am the PI and monitoring the forum, it's not truth then he should stand out to defend himself.
This company although is licensed but really dubious in dealing. Please any one who deal with them be carful

if there is no basic integrity and professionalism how to trust him to get evidence that can be used in court. if he have a licensed and knowing it's illegal still do it. then how to trust him to get the real evidence.

'Kept man' must still pay ex-wife, judge rules

Source: Straits Times
Date Published: 24 Sep 2018
Author: K.C. Vijayan

He claimed he lives off current partner, can't afford maintenance and could be dumped.

A Family Court judge dismissed a kept man's bid to discontinue maintenance payouts to his ex-wife despite his claims that he had no income and lived off a wealthy long-term partner who will dump him on the streets if she tires of him some day.

The judge suggested that the man, who drives a Ferrari paid for by his partner, work to settle the maintenance due instead of "languishing comfortably" and working for free in the company his partner owns.

The man, 55, lives as a "consort" in a Sentosa Cove house with the woman, whose age was not stated in court documents. But he also co-owns several properties with the successful businesswoman, including an apartment unit each in St Regis, The Clift and The Orion, as well as a few Bedok Residence units, all of which were paid for by the woman. The man said the apartments are leased out, with all rental income managed by his partner.

In decision grounds last week, District Judge Cheryl Koh said that in her view, the man had means and appeared to be hiding behind the label of being his partner's consort.

She added that he "could in fact afford to continue to pay the monthly maintenance for the wife".

In the grounds, the man was described as "Husband", his ex as "Wife", and the man's partner as "XXX". Their names, including that of the man's partner, have been redacted from court documents.

The man's lawyer Lazarus Nicholas Philip explained that his client's role as "consort" meant he was the male equivalent of a mistress or a kept man.

The man and his 54-year-old ex-wife were married in 1990 and have two adult children. While they were together, he was the sole breadwinner and she was a housewife.

He started his dalliance with his partner 11 years after he was married, and they now have two children aged 14 and 11.

His ex-wife filed for divorce, citing unreasonable behaviour, and interim judgment was granted in November 2015. But he obtained court permission to extract final judgment in April 2016, before the ancillary matters in the divorce were completed. This was to allow him to marry his partner.

But to date, he has not married her, and the court noted he has not explained why he remains a kept man.

The man claimed he could not pay the $2,000 monthly maintenance as all of his income, including monies earned as a director of his partner's company, was held and managed by her. He said he had to borrow money from her to pay his ex-wife.

He also argued that his ex-wife did not need maintenance because she used the money to play mah-jong, as reported to him by a private investigator.

The ex-wife, defended by lawyer Raymond Yeo, opposed her ex-husband's claims, and counterclaimed for arrears.

In rejecting the man's bid to rescind the monthly maintenance, the judge noted that his declared income to the taxman for 2015 was $122,796. She said he may be guilty of tax fraud if he did not in fact earn the income.

The judge held that the man had a private arrangement to let his partner manage his income, which did not mean he could not afford to pay.

In noting he had agreed to maintenance based on a 2012 court order, District Judge Koh added: "If the Husband cannot offend XXX and has to keep her happy as her 'consort', he could seek alternative forms of employment commensurate with his income capacity and earn his own income."

"He cannot use mahjong as an excuse to avoid maintenance obligations," said the judge, who noted that the ex-wife suffers from cancer.

The judge allowed the ex-wife's application to enforce maintenance arrears.

Hi. Can any one share with me whether they have used International Investigator previously. I was recommended to the company by someone.
I want to know is the company reliable and professional or not?

Hi. Can any one share with me whether they have used International Investigator previously. I was recommended to the company by someone.
I want to know is the company reliable and professional or not?

I think it’s better you see a few PIs then you gauge. Most impt it’s your comfort level. Those that promise you the sky n the moon, then you better think again. You go read thru this thread, there are a few that others recommended not to go.

Interesting
FB_IMG_1543451653522.jpeg

Hi Everyone, may I know if PI can really get the evidence? I tried asking my friends to help but it seems that they are too aware of the camera.

Back