Any one interested in Glenn Doman method?

jackie1809

Hi, I've been reading about the Glenn Doman method of teaching kids to read, do math and be physically 'superb' as the book says and have some questions. Is anyone trying this out? My baby is 9 months old now..

Hi Jackie, I just started reading the book and planning to start soon. My gal is 9mths old now too. Wonder if should get the kits cuz it seems so troublesome to DIY our own cards

Hi Flyaway21,

i actually made most of my flash cards cos the kits are really expensive and i'm a stay home mum on budget. takes effort and commitment, but once done, i feel its no different from the kit. and i get to customise all the words i want to use as i heard there are some words that we dont; really use often in our vocab vs the american vocab.

Hi mummies

Will like to DIY my own kits too, but nt too sure how they look like in the first place. Are the cards with pictures only or pictures and cards? Where do I get the paper for the flash cards or any paper will do?

Hi,

I have a set of english glenn doman set to sell at only $200. In good condition. PM if interested.

hi heavenzstz,

for glenn doman card, ie. english..is w/o pictures. Just red/black bold word.

For the card, there's a specific card size. There's a specific font size for d word too. Do PM me for more details if u r still keen to DIY.

I have a set 1) Chinese 2) English 3) Maths flash cards. All five boxes selling at $400. Condition is 7/10.Buyer self collect from my place in yew tee as they are really heavy :)Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

I'm interested in Glenn Doman English, Chinese and Math.

PM me if anyone has one to sell.

Thanks

Dear mummies,

I've unpleasant encounter with Hiap Moh.

Does any mummies know where to get blank flash cards beside getting from Hiap Moh?

Jacqueline,

Can u PM me?

I'm interested in getting 22"x6" cards and there's someone selling.... U want to share as I don't want to buy too many.

Hi Sunbelle,

I hv extra blank flashcards fr Hiap Moh, can let go if u r interested. Had to purchase a minimum number fr them and it's really q a lot!!

I think mine are 22x6"... Pm me for details?

Hi Sharon,

May I know what are the sizes of your blank cards? How many pcs and how much ure selling them?

Thanks!

I have some flash cards to let go too. I bought them from Hiap Moh too.

The flash card size is 6 inch by 22 inch, one side glossy and one side matt. I have 2 packets unopened and 1 packet opened (used 10 cards)

1 pack consists of 150 -180, I did a rough count, but I just take it as 150 cards. I can let go at $15 per pack. If take all 3 packs, $40.

Its rather heavy, so u can either collect at AMK, or use taqbin to collect it.

Hi Furla,

My blank cards are 22x6" and 22x4" .

According to the details on the package (which is unopened),

22x6": 200 cards per pack, I'll let go at $8.

22x4": 300 cards per pack, I'll let go at $10.

PM if you want to know more? Self collection at Serangoon pls.I have 2 packs of each to let go. Thanks!

Hi Sharon,

You don't accept PM. I'm interested in 2 packs of the 22x6" cards. Please PM me so that I can arrange for collection from your place.

Hi Sharon,

Kindly pm me you contact details. Im keen on getting the 22x4 cards. Thank you so much!

Furla

Hi ladies, just to update,my flashcards hv been sold.

Perhaps in future we can combine orders - if I survive to complete the set I now hv! Takes so much discipline to do it daily ...

quick qns.

for DIY cards,

how u know how to use?

what words to print?

is there a list or something.

I think the great thing about DIY is that you create cards that is personalized to your child. For me, if my child has learnt a new word from books/ visually seeing things around him/her, I will build sets of words revolving round that theme.

I have also used various websites as reference eg http://www.kids-pages.com/flashcards.htm

Currently, I m still in the process of teaching English nouns... Have no idea how to proceed to English adjectives, 2nd language or mathematics. Happy exploration!

Back