Any mummies feed their baby on expressed breast milk only?

Hi Love,
yes, welcome to the bulk buy.. Pick-up locations nt finalised yet but currently seller onli willing to deliver to 2 locations.. Will let u have the payment and collection details once we finalised the order.. Thanks!

jenifur,
congrats, yr gal the big winner! can post her winning pic?
happy.gif

cm,
of course we miss u lots! sounds like last week was a tough week for u, stressful, ss drop, crystal waking up at nite. no one will hv the heart to kok u for dropping to 1x one, keke.

love, cm,
my hh's 2 lower teeth cut thru the gums last fri, keke. now we wait & see how long it takes for the teeth to grow "long".
happy.gif

tuffy,
it's so true our babies will one day not be babies anymore. I really enjoy & spend as much time as I can with my hh.

re: fruits
wah, tuffy, yr gal has tried so many fruits! do u still steam & puree them? I still haven't intro any fruits "officially". yesterday he decided to intro himself by "robbing" my hb's half-eaten red apple & kept sucking on it & refused to let go...
lol.gif

Serrich, is it much more cheaper than outside?
I saw one out there cost $100+, is it the same?

1) Serrich - 1 Pink / D
2) celine - 1 blue / A,C,D,E
3) Love - 1 Blue /C and E
4) Tuffy - 1 Blue/B, C and D
5) Karen - 1 Pink/A, C & D

for easy ref:
bulk buy for Leap Frog LeapPad(6-36 Mths). (inclu of 3 Little Pigs Leapbook) @ $60/set, min order of 10 sets.

They also have the following LeapPad books selling at $15/pc after discount.
A) Babies First Words
B) If I were...
c) A-Z Adventure
D) Guess how much I love you
E) Animal Dance
You can also add on your orders for the books if u wish to.

mummies!
back....had my boy's 4th celebration last sat so very busy.

karen
your gal's hair so cute!! like got style one.

mummies
ask u something. my boy today very fussy during feeding. not sure cos whether is it becos he took his jab yesterday or he has constipation. anything i can do? he will cry and refuse to burp. and after burp, he will cry again.

Hi Karen,
Yes its much cheaper than the retailing px. Its selling for ard $100 outside..

) Serrich - 1 Pink / D
5) Karen - 1 Pink/A, C & D

<font color="ff0000">**Pls note:</font>
The book that comes wf the Learning Pad is "Bear In the Bedroom" instead of "3 Little Pigs". Sorry for the confusion.

Hi Serrich here's my order...

) Serrich - 1 Pink / D
5) Karen - 1 Pink/A, C &amp; D
6) Poko - 1 Blue/C,D

<font color="ff0000">LeapPad Bulk Buy</font>

Mommies, hope that those keen buyers already place ur order!
***Due to overwhelming response, I have decided to close the bulk order with immediate effect. Thanks for ur understanding!

Confirmed orders as follows:
1) Serrich - 1 Pink / D
5) Karen - 1 Pink/A, C &amp; D
6) Poko - 1 Blue/C,D

<font face="Calisto mt"><font color="0000ff">Serrich</font>,

Can add in 1 more or not? I waitng for HB to give approval, jus sms him in e afternoon.

If cannot then can pass me the supplier's contact so I can arrange 1 bulk purchase myself</font>

Crystal finally teething leh! me waited so long! hehe..no wonder she so cranky leh..me so blur..now can see a bit whitish hump..pd say still on the way..today went see pd for her rash..he gave cream and wash..hope it will heal..this time is nappy rash again..haiii

my first official one pump day...only pathetic 200ml..so i tink hor..maybe in a few days I will stop liao..heard one pump ss drop super duper fast..

tuffy - ya lor..happened long long liao..haha..crystal dont super like anyting..so far i know she dont really like apple..the rest like papapya, pear, banana she is ok..huh..tink only let her try these only..got give her those jar ones and bb yogurt oso..btw..wat kind of peach u give hah..

sp - now my turn!! so how long does it take to cut thru hah? so exciting hor..hehe..crystal first teeth leh..

chenoa - is another 1.5 mths away..so u excited liao? remember must try latch on first hor..

karen - envy envy..so much hair..u got see my crystal so botak at 9mths or not??

serrich,
thanks for arranging the bulk order.
happy.gif

sp,
u have to be careful about the apple hoh just in case he manages to "bite" off one part. choking hazard leh. i just keep letting her try different things loh. The harder fruits, i steam and puree. The softer ones, i just puree for her.

crystalmum,
the peach from the bottle. she hated it. waste my money. since she seems to like nectarine, will buy more for her.
happy.gif
so exciting!! first teeth! I think I still have to wait long long for mine. which brand of bb yoghurt you use? I can't seem to find them... where do you get yours from?

Crystalmum,
You so fast reduce to one pump a day. I think I may reduce to twice a day at the end of next month. My gal is not drinking much and seems more interested in solids.

tuffy - so should buy wat kind of peaches hah? i bgt the yogurt from cold storage..is called petite miam or something..hehe forgot the name liao..got a baby on the pack one..

caymom - aiya..dont make me feel guilty leh..but my ss really low till i feel no point doing 2 pumps now..u still totally EBM? me started partial FM starting from crystal 8 months onwards liao..also scare she dont take FM well if my ss drop..now not scare..hehe..

crystalmum

so exciting to see the 1st tooth.........I am waiting for Nat's teeth t o come out too....my Nat so poor thing...on Sat my hubby sick so didnt on aircon end up Nat was biten by mosquitoes all over....including her face...so obvious n red....I so heartpain....

karen,
Valery so much hair, no need to shave lah, keke.

sy,
yr boy has grown up a lot! how heavy is he now?
happy.gif

love,
poor Nat! yr hb ok liao?

tuffy,
yalor, I also worried abt hh "biting" bits off the apple. my hb kept close watch while he played with the apple.

cm,
u 1x, jas 1x, alm 1x, bitbit 1x, westbb 1x, hmm, I also feel like joining in, keke. anyway, I hope to tahan 2x until end of this mth, don't know can or not, yesterday my lunch session 50 mins pumping only 4oz...
yawn.gif

sp
the last we measured is abt 4.6kg at about 5 weeks.

i really pei fu all the mummies who pump so long. i think it's really inconvenient esp when i want to go out...always must count the hours between pumps.

mummies
my boy rejects my BM sometimes. how to make BM taste nicer? i tasted it myself and also find it not very appetising.

BM that is only 1 day old shd be fine right if i keep in fridge? but sometimes i scared it taste weird and i will throw it away. like very wasted....

Crystalmum, did u shave her hair during full mth?
BB valery hair dropping so thinking of shaving it on thur when she turn 4mths. My fren's daughter full mth shaved till 12mths old then grow hair... me scare! Tomorrow bring her to the same studio where crystal went to take photo b4 shave her botak.Any tips to share to get nice photo e.g: clothes colour?

SP, Me still considering... HOW???? Her hair dropping.
kao_frustrated.gif

SY, u din shave your boy botak when full mth rite? His hair also a lot.

Crystalmum, did u shave Crystal's hair during full mth? BB valery hair dropping so thinking of shaving it on thur when she turn 4mths. My fren's daughter full mth shaved till 12mths old then grow hair... me scare! Tomorrow bring her to the same studio where crystal went to take photo b4 shave her botak.Any tips to share to get nice photo e.g: clothes colour?

SP, Me still considering... HOW???? Her hair dropping.
kao_frustrated.gif

SY, u din shave your boy botak when full mth rite? His hair also a lot.

crystalmum, I also dunno what type of peaches are good leh. Now there is this white peach in the supermarket. Quite ex but tried before, v nice and sweet. The nectarines I buy are cheaper lah. mummy here cheapskate.
happy.gif
which cold storage branch do you go to? I have tried raffles city - don't have the one with bb. only got those with kids. grrr.. BTW, what type of FM are you using now? me trying to coax my gal to drink FM.

sp - so fast your boi has got teeth oredy. Read elsewhere that he is crawling properly and cruising too! mine are lazy bones. only creep around and even then need to entice her with remote control.

love - poor nat..*sayang*

sy - aiyo..so cute..can tell he handsome even when he sleep..keke..

if BM haven touched saliva can keep 48hours in fridge..of cos u gotta put in immediately after you pump lah..me keep max 2 days..even no smell i will throw..

sp - bitbit still 2x rite? she very on one..

karen - i neber shave her hair before leh..now still no hair wor..but a lot of pp tot i shave her hair..but i DID NOT! the photo..wear bright colours would be nice..cos the background is white color..my gal i let her wear orange cos she is yang guang pai..hehe..

tuffy - mine is the causeway point cold storage..funny hor..town one dont have tot my causeway point quite wulu leh..i giving her similac..u get any samples liao? u can call them for free samples one leh..then see which one your gal likes..hehe..

karen
i never shave his hair leh. but think he start to drop hair already. can see it on his nappy that we let him lie on.

crystalmum
i even more KS. usuall one day and i will throw away the milk.

hee, crystal got so many expressions....it's fun to capturee all these expressions

Hey Mommies
Justen also join in the teething fun... Got one tooth liao leh, Justen's mom blur blur, nanny keep telling me he is teething but I ignore as tot this should happen after 9 mths... And last sat I check he really got one tooth leh. No wander he is so cranky recently.

He finally can flip back on Sunday nite, now he master the stunt and can do it without complaining...

Hi Serrich thanks for your help on consolidating the order...
Can check with you you still need Frozen EBM? I still got about 30pk in freezer... But most are more than 2mths, think should be ok if just for bathing. Else has to throw away...

MIA for so long..

cm, i no longer sterilize my feeding bottles for ah boi liao. crystal looks ever so sweet. But she hor looks like a boi leh, hehehe...

congrats to poko's boi Justen for winning!!!

SY, your boi still looks fragile leh, you already let them sit facing front in the car seat?

just come back to update you all, I will soon "graduate" from the EBM league. Only less than 100ml left per day..

Coz these few days I seldomly come here liao, for thsoe who like to see octopus boi once again, here are some pix I took.

Last Sunday we went picnic again. Now he can walk and run and like to walk around on the grass with shoes on..

381459.jpg
381460.jpg

381461.jpg
381462.jpg

381463.jpg

bitbit, compare her to others bb of same age, she still small but as long as healthy me happy liao...

100ml per day is what i have for her...
kao_cry.gif
. I was struggerling with 20ml per day till now most 120ml per day with regular pumping. I tell myself , I have done my best for her liao... Anybody have 'mi fang' to share to increase milk supply? I am stll working hard!

bitbit, octopus boi looks so happy walking and running on grass... like some advertisment like that leh... keke

i oredy graduated from ebm league liao loh... for one week liao...

i also got photo of BW to share! went to west coast park again one weekend ago...

"mummy take photo? let me give you a most innocent look!"
381644.jpg

"this is how i smile when mummy say smile! sorry it's a bit ugly... keke"
381645.jpg

"using all my milk strength to hang on!!!!"
381646.jpg

westbb

wah.. yr boi so big boi liao! ;D eh.. dun let him play with the hanging on thingy for too long..not gd for the arms i think..

btw gal,

i stopping my supple liao.. last nite 10pm till now, dun feel pain anymore.. haha.. will pump when i reach home after 8pm tonite :p

for whose who just started, hand in there ok!
happy.gif

bitbit
the seat faces the rear....but seems very upright hor. we tried to incline more but dunno is it we dunno how to do it.but he enjoy it so can already lah,

karen
your ss is a 6 fold increase! me not increasing much plus my boy sometimes reject so a bit no motivation

wah so many mummies 'graduate' liao....

bitbit, westbb
your boys really seems to enjoy themselves!

bitbit - why you tok like your last words like tat hah? dont go away leh! are u starting ex-expressing thread? i can join soon leh..

octopus boi like so happy to run around hor..wonder when my gal will run..hehe..but now she haven run i already headache liao..

westbb - your boi ever so handsome! esp the act innocent photo..but he really look very big for his age hor..or i tink is crystal too small liao..keke..

sy - ya lor..must capture them..if not next time nothing to remember liao leh..

cm, no lah, just hanging around still as I m still on 1 pump, soon graduate. Wonder where is alm and had she graduated?

westbb, suddenly graduate ah! never inform us one!

westbb, your BW looks like a big boi leh! He know how to walk already? Does he get allergy to the sand har? Coz my boi hor, went to walk at the grass, after that go home i saw got red red spot leh.

SY, oic... just concern lah, i thok u all put him front-facing, very dangerous for his age.

ah boi going for the MMR jab tomolo... hope everything is fine.

This coming Sat, we going Malaysia becos lao gong school holiday break. Duno can visit sp or not? hahaha...

(sp, joking lar, wun hv the time coz I am travelling on coach)

SP/crystalmum

Thanks for ur concern....guess just have to wait for the red spot to be gone lor..so meanwhile she not so pretty lor....

btw I brought Nat for the photo shot at Kids Zoomer..let her take part in the cutest kid and angel baby contest....just went to select the photos.....so nice and end u I spent $260 ...remember to vote for Nat ok???

Bitbit,
Your boy is so big now, so fast can walk already.

Westbb,
I like the pic with the innocent look, very cute!

Crystalmum,
I also felt like stopping but the guilt made me pick up the pump. Sigh, I think I will continue until my gal is one year old.

aiyo bitbit
u grad liao can still stick to this thread one mah... open anoter thread very ma fan leh..... me super lazy one leh....

mummies
when second gathering ah????????..... me nv take photo during the first... a bit xin li bu ping heng..... kekeke

hey mummies.. tis weekend baby fair at expo. interested to go together? me and poko will be going there on sunday..

sheris, u want to organise another gathering ar?? we'll make sure u'll be teh focus point for the next gathering.. haha

Crystalmum,
>remember must try latch on first hor..
heard bm don't come immediately after delivery. So, I must prepare FM to feeed my baby for the first few days or what?

fun, why not good for the arms har? my boy always like to hang here and there one, dont scare me leh... somemore we always do that at BJG class!

cm, yah loh dunno is it true my boy looks very mature leh... last sat at the littlegym trial, the instructor even ask "BW about 13 months?" and he jaw dropped when i told him only 9.5mths! haha

bitbit, where got so fast can walk?? he can only cruise and "walk" with hands held up loh... he didnt has allergy to the sand. i think grass he also ok... but so far i only let him sit on the grass at my sil's house cos i know it wont be too dirty... did u wash octopus boi's hands and legs with water immediately after play? i always do that.. rinse with water immediately after he sat on sand or grass.

where are u going in Malaysia?? got special agenda like making of octopus gal?? hehe...

bitbit...me haven't grad yet but will be soon... i want to stop liao...too tired... think it will happen within the week or so....
me have been super busy of late so never post leh...
octopus boi look so hapy running on the grass...angel can walk on her own but very slowly..she still likes to hold on to something or someone

bitbit - so u not going to start a ex-expressing thread hah..hehe..

love - u win liao lor..me shopping queen only buy $150 in total for the photos leh..hehe..post the photo and show us leh..

caymom - ya lor..i oso have the guilt when i stopping now leh..

sheris - organise another gathering lah..hehe..u start your new job liao?

chenoa - aiyooo..first few days the pathetic colostrum is the most previous leh..die die must give your bb direct or pump out leh..tat time i 20ml oso pump out to give my gal..try not to give FM if you want to total BM..i gave my gal water leh when she could not direct latch and no pee wor..anyway..hosp. has the FM lah..

westbb - your boi is really tall leh..good mah..next time can protect crystal..hehe..

Back