Any mummies feed their baby on expressed breast milk only?

Happy Niu Year! Wish you all mummies here a blissful and healthy year with lots of love and laughter! No blocks and good supply!

CM, a bit small ;P I know you need your glasses.
2110655.jpg

Here's one taken at house-visiting yesterday. They were shy and YT was sticky to me most of the time.
2110656.jpg

not similar right? but still got pple say they look very alike. once, an uncle even mistaken them for twins. bak jiu tia stamp!

CM,
do you intend to get healthytimes cereals for Caleb? I got 2 boxes brown rice and 8 boxes oatmeal WTS as YT stop taking cereals liao.
Anyone interested can PM me.

this thread so quiet... okay, let me share this http://www.mobtv.sg/CS/forums/thread/5746.aspx.
I've been following this unofficial sequel to The Little Nyonya written by a fan. It's quite well plotted and keeps me engaged. Sigh...no new episodes for a while liao ... then got another fellow tried to continue the story http://www.mobtv.sg/CS/forums/thread/6457.aspx, but it's really not as good. Go read if you are curious or still cannot get over The Little Nyonya.
happy.gif

cheona,

U so bad lah, post the "TLN2" link, now I am "following again", like the real scene coming up. I cannot work liao, all work halt to read all the episodes at one go leh.... U noe then I stop in front of the screen for too long with no movement, people will know I reading something or surfing net leh. Then when I try to type or do work, my mind all filled with TLN made-up story, I keep wanting to continue reading!!! 无心工作了...

natmum - wanna say you ah..crystal so pretty sit beside you all you oso did not notice..haha..i was thinking if i dont ask you again..will be the like the last time i met you at robinson haha..

cheona

did u watch last nite 7pm show?

No meaning leh, no ending like that?

The guy really alive or not? 3 years already if he like his wife, i dun think he will keep staying away from his wife mah?

I miss last Friday 7pm so I can't connect the story line yet..

natm:

how's ur world with no glassess? can cope well already? really easier life right?

Now when I go oversea, I dun need the hassle to bring along my contact lenese and solution, and I donated my spec, so much convenience.

bitbit, me too also got watch the ch8 7pm show leh but i missed the 1st half of the last episode. I also find the ending like no ending hor? :p Maybe the man is testing whether his wife really love him or not before he appears? Cos when the will was read then the wife really got wear the necklace, so prove that she really love him lor, so he appear?? that's my rational la hehe

bitbit,
sorry no comment, me din watch Ch8. Following ChU Korean drama. also not watching 9pm drama now. pingpong and schoolbag not interesting.
tomorrow Vesak Day, u going to Bright Hill anot? we likely to go in the late morning.... aiyo...already fear the traffic jam and no parking!!!

chenoa,

Din go to Bright Hill temple this year. Same as u lah everytime go there so full and no car park, somemore the weather so hot nowaday. Really no crowd? Tat's surprising!!! I agree wif u mb due to the H1N1. Beta the strong sun kills all the germs, terrible world. Please let everyone be well and free from virus please...

This Vesak, AM, we went to one at Yeo's Building and PM, went to the tentage juz below Aljunied MRT, the one which is organised ABC. Every year they offered Free veg meal and Soyabean. I dun take the Veg meal, juz went there to drink soyabean, hahaha... (of course oso to make offering, pay respect etc lah)

This year Vesak was a "hiphop" one. In the evening my hb and me went to watch Grasshopper Right Now Concert 2009. Usually we very reserve one if it's a vegetarian day, but this year, happen that the concert falls on Vesak day, aiyo, we become crazy esp we cannot control partying when the cantopop keep rolling for 3 hours!!!

Last yr, YY says want to take up ballet ... so I searched for tots ballet but the earliest age is 3yrs old. Now, thought of registering her liao, she says she want piano, don't want ballet. Am considering Seimpi / Mandeville / Yamaha .... need feedback, anyone? I don't know music ......

Yamaha is a good one. The more reputable, the more $ lah, so maybe u might like to compare another few or so?

Actually learning music esp piano is not a bad choice, next time got hold of the Grade no need to worry out of job.

My hb oso saying let my son & daughter learn violin & piano, but imagine we have to buy them a violin & piano later on? What if half way they tell us that they are NOT interested anymore?

I originally intend to start her on piano at 5/6 yrs old.

Your hubby wants them to take 2 instruments each, or 1 learn violin and the other learn piano? Learning violin is much more expensive than piano wor .... and I heard more stressful on the parent .... I think piano is a good first instrument to start on. I have friends who had piano background and took up violin later in Sec school when they join Strings Ensemble as CCA, and learning violin wasn't difficult since they had strong theory and aural skills from piano training. Picking up violin first may be more challenging as there's no fixed pitch (keys).

Think Yamaha is the most conveient for us, and cheapest too.... but need parent accompany, hubby not keen to go and I very difficult also since got to take care of YT. Hubby says to let her try out ballet first wor ...

hi hi,

any of u mummies experience slow flow of milk during the 1st 30 min of pump and later a faster flow of milk?

I can only yield 60ml for the 1st 30min but the subsequent 10min, I can yield 60-80ml.

I know we ought to express milk for 15min only but if I do that, the milk amt is pathetic.

Anyway to alter the milk flow? I do not latch on my bb.

Hi sy,

I think everyone's milk flow is different. I personally don't follow the 15 mins rule... I usually pump for 30 to 45 mins and I don't latch on either.

How long have you been pumping? I think the more you pump, the more regular and efficient the flow.

Here is a link regarding letdown reflux which can help.
http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/letdown.html

And btw, I read that looking at baby's pics help in letdown reflux too, I don't know how true that is cos I never really notice whenever I pump and look at bb's pic. You can try and tell me if it works
happy.gif

SY I try to massage my br while pumping push it towards your nipple, how old is your BB? I also pump around 30-45mins.

Hey all Mei mei start walking today. So proud of her 8)

Wow after 8 years joinging this thread!

Still remember me?

Seems like this thread already "line stop", almost can closed shop liao, all babies here already turned into big boys and girls, P1 / P2 already right!

Guess my boy is the pioneer P2 liao lor..

jus wanna say hello to everyone after MIA for sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long....

... and also thanks to all the mummies here, I had enjoyed myself very much chatting in this EBM thread... not juz EBM but also sharing lotz of other tips.

Thanks EBM mummies, I have not forgotten all of you!

Love you all and Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Back