Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

hi bee
i got the leapfrog dvds on phonics from ebay at $15 each. My girl has not watched them yet as i am still teaching and/or revising with her the basic letter sound.

hi juzyounme
at least you still go to the gym. i was excersing at home for a few months after i gave birth. Now, very sian liao as most of my time is spent with my girl either singing, doing art & craft, teaching her etc etc. So, not much of energy left liao...

don't know when can i go back to kickboxing (still my favourite) or muay thai (very keen to take up this exercise).

hi lynzi
hope your son is back to his own self now.

hi mama n baobao
my girl took both vac for chicken pox and mmr together. After she turns two this May, she will be taking another two vacc - Hep A and flu vacc.

<font color="aa00aa">hi mummies!!!

faiq is back to his normal self again.
thank God!

pearl,
yup can take mmr and chickenpox both at same time but must be after 15 mths.</font>

hmmmm....my spare time is spent reading the newspaper...hahaha..

i don't mind to sacrifice my time now because as she gets older, she would rather spend her time with her peers. So, my bonding with her has to be very strong, if not she will not be running to me when she has problem and i don't want her to get the wrong advice from her peers.

My cousin's husband, who teaches at a neighbourhood secondary school, makes quite a few trips to police station when his students got into trouble. He told me the behaviour of some teen girls are scary (forgot his actual word liao).

As for my cousin, who teaches at a branded school, her students are a stressful lot and sometimes have weird thinking.

I agree about strong bonding between parents and children. My gal is going to cc next mth, my worry now is whether she can cope or not, will she be starving, doesn't sleep well during nap time, etc, etc...Guess my worries will be never ending as my gal grows.

I remember somewhere in the thread here that a mummy has put her child in Little Wonders. Is it Vanessa something? Can't seem to find it. Are you there? Got some qs for you.

lynzi - glad to hear that he recovered.

Mummy to PrincessA - hmm, every week abt 2 hrs for exercise should not disrupt bonding...?

pearl, re the tcm at EYS, they have different docs on different shifts at different clinics. My fren's gal went to the one at east side and she said it manage to cure her cough. So far I duno of anyone who see the one at sembawang.

My gal went to see twice, and at lest when she is taking the meds, she is not cold and clammy, unlike when she is taking wester meds.

Morning mummies!
So glad that tomorrow is a public holiday. Long weekend....woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi juzyounme
i don't really like to spend money engaging personal trainer (no offence pls) or going to the gym. I have dumb-bells at home and a mat for me to exercise. I would normally do floor exercise - lots of sit ups, pumping etc. I used to have a package with Amore, nothing 'excite' me, except kickboxing becos the instructor was really good. So sad that he had left Amore...

I think unless you have discipline to exercise on your own otherwise engaging PT or going to gym would be good cos got buddy to motivate each other.

As for me, myself, I oso prefer to exercise on my own - more control of my time and what I want to do/exercise like jogging, cycling, climbing stairs or swimming. I done all these alone before. Most importantly it is FOC, hahahaa..

hi ladies, so long have not been posting here but I have been reading, never lost touch ! :)

I have also just pick up my own exercise. Now there is this new park connector just beside my block and there are a few gym equipments. Every morning, I would be hanging around there, exercise, and then jog to causeway point and back for one hour. Cannot don't exercise, growing fatter, bigger tummy .... sigh ....

Mummy to PrincessA - i think i still need gym, coz i have nothing at home &amp; i also need to work on cardio side, eg. treadmill, cross-trainer, bike.

clovy - that's another reason why i need sth, coz i lack of motivation... too fat can't move on my own... just kidding.

<font color="0000ff"> hi mummies, long time no see.. been sick and well and feeling very tired lately.. busy with work too...

chua- welcome,. where you staying>?

any ladies give TMC herbs to boost children health,, hear corcedycept is good dun know which type to buy... come say got powder to add in for them to drink ... if not traditionally way is to boil with soup... anyone has any idea?

</font>

yar daisy so long din see you le. Got alot to catch up huh? Sometimes I also on and off lost my track from this thread too.. hehehee..

Welcome Chua (yernying)! I think I remember you joined us before. cos I was keeping a list of all the woodlands mummies for a period, the no of children they have and where they stay..I took over the task from eniale at that time since she was bz and I was free then. Now I am not always active in this thread le so I did not continue to update the new mummies in the list. Does any mummy still has the lastest list which I updated the last time yar?

Juzyoume, whatever you have decided to burn off your calories, do remember to show off your results to motivate us yor!
happy.gif

morning mummies!

hi chua
you have already joined us liao leh....

clovy, i think the latest update was last year. The 'old' mummies who started this thread long gone liao.

juzyoume, I am going to due anytime next month. edd mid may so is either 2 weeks before i.e. start of may or 2 weeks after i.e. end may...

Wendy, then we just rely on our memory lah.. With the list at least I can help continue when I am in maternity leave..otherwise abit difficult to start getting all the datas from the mummies from scratch..

<font color="0000ff">hi daisy, kindly add me to your list./
becky_cat
2 girls ( 3.5 yr &amp; 14 mths)
SEWM ( self empolyed working mum)
blk 690D woodlands dr 75
tks </font>

yes daisy (daisyt)! I will try to help update since I will gg on maternity leave soon. but today busy day for me. Will do that sometime later.

Note to myself - So I must keep track from message posted on Monday, April 13, 2009 - 1:43 pm onwards. Hope you all dun post too many message yar! I always not able to keep up and always missed most of the messages when I come back..Too lazy to go to the archive and read too.

Hi Chua, nice to see you again. My girl just taken her grade 5 theory. Now must wait for 3 months to know the result and decide what to do after that. Hhhmm ... she seems to lose interest leh.

<font color="0000ff"> clovy- Wish you all the best... hope to hear your birth story there after....
take care!!!

juzyounme- tks for helping to fill in the survey,, will let me frend know..</font>

<font color="0000ff"> hi babaybear- i cant open the file...
can u add my details?
\
becky_cat
2 girls ( 3.5 yr &amp; 14 mths)
SEWM ( self empolyed working mum)
blk 690D woodlands dr 75

\
tks</font>

Hi Pearl, thanks for the sweeties yesterday.
happy.gif

Hi babybearbear, I remember joining the list last year but I can't find my name now. Can you also include me in the list?

Registered in Sept 07
1 girl (20 months)
FTWM
Woodlands Dr 44

Thanks!
happy.gif

np vanessa...

Actually I am updating the list. Babybearbear,,, you want to do it or I will do it and update it monthly here?

Back