Any MTB in Punggol?

mtdt
thanks.. so seems like they do follow a guideline though different branches. yah she was telling me they emphasis on the letter sounds. btw, how do u manage to find out what's the theme for the weeks/terms like? i onli find out thereafter leh? in a slip of paper on what they covered tat 2 wks.

smurfy - for k1, they follow quite closely to the fastrackids program as theme... not sure abt nursery... last yr zav themes v boring one! hahaha

the wkly newsletter also covers "next wk" info right?

lastly - ask Zav loh! What did u do today? what did tr teach you! hahhaha

mtdt
but dat BP is closed
sad.gif
i like dat mini iron on labels tho'. will look out for next one. thanx.

anyone planning to go for Act 3 Pinocchio Jun hol workshop? i'm considering to go on 13-17 Jun, 3-5pm slot. Still considering, depending on whether can take leave or not.

pm
i, is keen . only available at
20 - 24 Jun 3:00pm - 5:00pm

childcare wk, no schoolbus home. so instead of making my mum crazy whole day, reduce her stress in the afternoons :p

Nan Chiau Primary and Ngee Ann Secondary - two new FutureSchools to push the frontiers of ICT in education.

Me keen w pinochio holiday too ;)

Hihi

Looks like all considering afternoon act 3 workshop? Considering wk 13 jun but morning

Mtdt n Smurfy, thought pats already started letter sound during N1?

err seems to be, if u put it tis way. maybe tat's why the boy's bored w it. and never tells me anything.

i can't get anything out frm him on wat goes on in a schoolday. only more evntful events like

xxx poo in his shorts and everyone laff at him
today 5 of us wash one car together
sage says her name is sage not sake.
i always t-shee shee with xxx (tis is disgusting, the 2 boys share same toilet bowl n pee, then the pee from both sides forms a cross. or a teeeee)

i realise that the kids in his class seems to be able to speak up, well. (e.g. the Sage, telling QY he pronounced her name wrongly).

smurfy, perhaps u can try asking him more specified? eg for eng they shd b learning certain alphabet? instead of ask what did u learn today, u try asking did you learn letter XX today? he has to reply yes or no and if no, u can prompt further? just make it a habit everyday and i believe slowly he will tell u more. hope it helps
happy.gif

E also likes to tell me who n who do what then what she learned. think its normal?

wow.. 1yr 9mths for letters sounds?? really?!!
letters sound taught in pre n?

hmm.. i cant rem when zav learn his letter sounds! ;p but if all schs same, then cm also took 1.5yrs??

getting bored is not gd.. zav knows his letters but he still v happily tells me abt the new letter tat day.. new words related to the letter etc. there are more than just sounds right? if he already knows his sounds,... u can say "ooh u know that letter and its sound right? wat is it? then goes on further.. besides the sound, wat are the words starting with this sound?" etc.

Ecmom
Thanx but this one says avoid using dryer .. Fail:- p
Mtdt posted another one few days ago which seems more durable. U may wan to consider if u r keen.

coold,
i dont use dryer so got noproblem :p
i have two sets each liao
but saw this can print cartoon charactor so hand itchy again

smurfy
star cruise .. i always go with points deduction one, so i dunno if the deal is good anot.

act 3 .. so anyone gg for this one? speech n drama lesson rite?

re to act 3.. was thinking to sign up for 1 time holiday program.. can see how he perform, instead of these 1 off thingie. but again. leave issues (thinking of getting hb to help out, so that can balance off the half day leaves required.) but me looking specifically at 20 to 24th 3-5pm. how abt u

Feel sad!!!
Wanna sign Elisha to the act3 workshop but no more budget for her le
Overshot in house stuff
Still buying
***sweating***

Hope we can buy a piano and start her piano lesson soon

mtdt/leftbrani/sharon

wanna ask u, ur kids learn piano. u girls learn along w them oso?

hmm i guess it's shopping time for me as well.. xiao shao ye a lil more stable.

Smurfy,
I m looking at 2nd week of the workshop, 13-17 jun. Can u only for the 20 jun week?

Wah, all the piano talk again.

pm
eerr yah. coz that's QY's school childcare wk, no schoolbus, so most probably not sending him to school. then if he spend whole day at my mum's place for 5 straight days, i think she will get tired out n nag.

Smurfy, have to as need to make sure X practices correctly!
If time permits, will let her self learnt unteach songs too ;)
QY not bad ley, no practice still kind of stabilize ...
How many mths He starts piano ??

Smurfy- I have alittle music background. But when zav learns.. I also sits in n recall the music stuff.

Gd Tat qy stablise! So u looking at bn or 2nd?

Pm- u also hv music backgd n hv piano at home rt! Not going let the boys learn? U teach urself?

ops...girls...

When i say QY stabalise, i am just refering to less whining before lessons.. I am just looking for a 2nd hand... Dunno which day i will give up to his whinness if things get more difficult again.

Haha.. Qy shd be more steady lah. Now art/swim/piano all doing well!
happy.gif

Anyway still can let sweetie pie qq use next time! Sure no problem for sweetie !

mtdt,
i let the boys play with my piano. more to develop their interest into music first before I decide whether to move on to seek proper classes. in the meantime, I will self-teach first. Plus i already have the piano books, even some that your kids are using, i already have them like 20 years ago?! :p and if they are serious into learning it, still not too late to look for teachers. i'm open to them learning either piano and violin and since i have both, they can try it out. But no violin yet coz mine is adult size, too big for them.

the basic ones can still self-teach. but moving forward, if we plan to let them take exams, then need to find proper music teacher as the teacher would know the current requirements for exams.

smurfy,
the bp organiser did not email/ contact you? stock arriving and she will be arranging schedule for delivery. i email her separately and cc you so you can liase with her.

Hihi Mummies,
There's a mph expo sale this weekends for book lovers :p

RE: 6yo old boy death
I was already toying w the idea telling X tat I will on her fav show & she's told to sit till to wait for me as I wanna run over to my opp mall to get something ....
Now, I am procrastinating my thots....

Feel really sad for Marson Heng & his family!!!!

smurfy,
hahaha.... violin doesn't take up as much space as piano :p piano is big but i love it, so no choice, it will always have a place in wherever i move :p u have been to my house mah so u knw how much space i have got and running out of space :p i wish to have a bigger house but i'm satisfied with the current one. wahahaha

hi-5, i also like usborne books.

leftbraini,
with regards to that case, the grilles were not locked. best is of course to bring the child along, and i think alot depends on how mature the child is able to stay alone at home.

I like Usborne books too
happy.gif

Who is gg can help to get for me, tx

Pm, yalor they assume he wun wake up so early as he shd be tired aft his sports day event d day b4...
Was their 1st & last time .... Sad
sad.gif

i think besides the locking grilles, there is oso the part on the child waking up and not finding anyone at home tat causes panic in the child.

NOT A good example but... sometimes when i go to work before QY wakes up, i will wake up him and tell him i am going to work and he can continue sleep.. so as he will not whine when he wakes up and see me not ard.

Back