Any MTB in Punggol?

Lileen,
If u plan to change cc for keanne, do u foresee him hvg difficulty to adapt coz he is with this cc for long.

What examples of rebellious?

lileen - aiyo, wasted tat my first school is full. think ntuc/pap cc wld be the most competitive prices one and still maintain some standard.

but to change cc just becos of fees hike? later change sch - tat sch also will sooner/later hv fees revision etc. cant runaway also.

how often does LV revise their fees? if not too often, i believe it's fair as trs also wld need their annual increment! haha.

Hello mummies,

Still unpacking
Seems like it never end lei
Hb still at Punggol house to pack
Guess we die die dot want to move liao
Unless got bigger unit

ecmom
haha .. my bro who move last wk n still unpacking their 80cartons oso told me the same :p

lileen,
rebellious like talking back etc? jordan some x oso will leh. i guess it's a growing phase bah.

I find thE fees too high for me to cope now. They have just increase last year jun already. Furthermore I dun really like the way of coaching there at times. Too many time out for Keanne I find. Although I understand that he can be a handful at times but sending him off the class too much may not help. If it does it would hv but now it seems like a habit. Keanne also at times tell me he dun like to go to school. Some of the teachers in school also keep thinking that he is the bad one always when he may not be at fault all the times. Moving on, I plan to send Kynan to cc also. So preferable both the same. But if fees too high then will become a prob.

Keanne super playful now. Talk back, nit listening are common but there is once that he wanted to throw the bin at the teacher. I really dun know how and what to do to him. Sigh.

Cool_d
80 cartons?
Guess we can fight
Mover helps to move 60+ last week included those giant toyogo boxs
We have been moving the small times like toys and clothings
This morning hb move 4more boxs of misc items
Still have some at Punggol

Now the problems is
We moved to a smaller unit
Depite I gave/throw more then 10cartons of items
I still short of storage space
I really don't know how to unpack liao

Lileen,
U at Jurong island?
Hear the news abt exxon mobile
The first one come into my mind it u
Haha I think too much

ecmom
same .. they move fm 5rm exe to 4rm. haha. I see her new wardrobe all packed till the brim le. prob wif sil is she bu se de throw away things so keep keep keep. if me, all will throw. old one dun go, new one wun come :-D

Cool_d
Me same as Ur sil she bu de throw
Now no choice
Juz throw if no space
We don't like too clustered

I close eyes when hb throw things lor
But he too much
He wanna THROW away my Odin iecology
Siao man

lileen - wow. K tantrum so extreme now? the trs cant control him?

how abt at home? how is he? guess u hv to nag n nag n nag. maybe it's a phase.. but cannot let it be still.

fees hike - last jun revised and now revising again? tat's not acceptable i feel. too often within a short timeframe. anyway to feedback?

At home he dun dare to be that bad. But he will insist on his own ways at times. I really lost on how to teach him. Since young he can be handful at times. Soft approach cannot work must use hard approach. But I feel bad for using hard approach at times. He can be really sweet at times. But just that at times he just tries to test your patience. I even caned him very badly a few times. But it dun seems to work. He just have his character. I also dun know how.

Yeah I also find that the fee hike is too fast. Told the teachers but they just smile loh. As usual. What they can do. Not only fees. Even uniform is scary. 1 set is 50 over. Really think we are their carrots?????

At times thinking if chance of env is better for Keanne?

Mummies given such case will you all decide to source around? Really afraid thAt in no time I really cannot afford their fees. Esp if Kynan starts sch.

$50 for sch uni!! Siao! My old cc charge $30 I already kbkp! Haha. Ya lah.. Tell trs no use! Write to ST forum! Haha

Hard way- I always hv reservation on using hard way. One day it wld get immune and they won't be scare of it. I seen so many egs.. My own nephews r like Tat. Cane to them like -Aiya, no big deal. My fren' big boy also like Tat.. He even think Tat it's a norm and dare to use it on others. Faint.

I am not against caning.. But I choose to only use it on really serious error.

I think now cane won't hv any impact.. Send out class also out. Maybe a new environment/new trs might let him "dun dare" to monkey for a period of time... But it's only a temp thing. Once he gets familiar.. He mIght start again.

Ur k is a mature boy... Talk n talk n talk. I believe he understand and will change. Borrow books on such behavour and read to him.. His fav cartoon is? Related to the enemy of his fav cartoon etc?

OTC : closing date 5th April. US$10 off for US$75 purchase. I can place order but can't monitor till I!m back on 4th nite.

Away from 1st April nite.

Therefore anyone keen, pls start the ball rolling .

Mtdt ; u keen?

Mtdt I agree loh. I dun like hard way. But at times really %^€£#*!? U can talk to him for like 10 to 20mins also no use. Once u shout at him it works immediately. That is why I am really lost. I dun usually cane him but if I do it's really bad type.

Zav in pats or some atas sch right? If atas sch I dun mind cos maybe hv better curriculum and since I out him there I will expect such types of fees. But xx at most is a normal sch. At least a bigger chain. I dun mind paying slightly more but not to this extend and te rate they r increasing really......:x Since I put Keanne there fm 2009 till now, fees increase by abt 160. Almost yearly they increase loh. Even uni recently also increase so much.

Govt still wanna increase birth rate. How to????? When we r being treated like carrots.

LV n pat's same umbrella.. Universe knowledge . But keanne's sch worse.. I read tat enrichment in afternoons still have to pay even if child is in full day.

qY's teeth alright. Dunno wat they use but now front teeth no stains but shinny white Keke. Told not to use baby toothpaste n promote to wat we r using. Last nite 1min activity becomes 10min.

Lileen : I got the same prob la.... at the beginning I wanted to quit n put my boys in cc too then concentrate #3

but I heard if I'm not working, little / no sub for my boys.
sad.gif

Smurfy : glad to hear that QY's teeth ok.

SK mummies : Can I meet next tues 6.50pm to give you the items? Dinner as well? who wants to join too from PGL?

Leftbraini : sorry abt yesterday. I really forgot
sad.gif

OTC batch 2 in. But I return too late n too tired to pack. I try to pack ASAP. Thanks.

Evelyn : We will try to fix a day for you to collect cos yours is easter items rite?
happy.gif

lileen,
did you try to talk to the trs to find out more about keanne's behavior in sch? I also agree with MTDT that he's quite mature so he will listen if you know which tactic works for him. But 'almost throwing bin at teacher' is quite scary :p

sch uniform so ex at his cc??!! I think this is not justified right? I just bought another set for the boys yesterday... $22 per set (And i already feel ex) :p

ecmom,
wah.. ur hb so rich.. wanna throw iecology? tell me where he throw stuff and we go and 'wait'. hahahaha. sell lah.. at least can get back some money. better than none.

u didn't notice the scratches? Can ask your contractor back to touch up?

Pm I talk to the teachers. One of the very patient teacher Mdm Goh hv better feedback abt him. Rest have prob controlling him also.

Yeah aftnoon session fees also vey exp type. How much is qy sch fees? Free enrichments? I really find everything too expensive in xx already.

Pm,
Ya he not rich but damn waste
He throw lots of things that we ca sell
Even cheap cheap added up also money lor
But he don't want just throw
He throw away all my toyogo box which easily cost me 30-60each
I Bo bian he keep black face
And my damn not auto maid keep commend I got too many thing
Feel so irridating that those not helping but keep commend and black face.
So I let him throw lor
Only the iecology I die die want to kept la
Sell 100 or 2 also money lor
Stupid man

wow.. throwing FP toys!
tats it.. i going to camp near ecmom house! hahaha

lileen - how much are the enrichments? so if add cc fees+enrichments is how much per mth?
I know xx has a music class tat's $100+ per mth? i tot tat's crazy... although it's from a reputable music sch :p

lileen,
sometimes it's becoz the trs dunno how to handle Keanna. agree with u that everytime send him out of class is also not helping him. any way u can talk to the patient tr, and thru' this tr, speak to other trs to come out with a method to handle him?

ecmom,,
i can understand the 'bu she de' part :p but throw away like that really very wasteful too. actually if that owner has not taken back the house, u shld do a garage sale at that pgl place and sell off things cheaply. in any case, no 'rental' for u to bear mah.

Or sell away things they have outgrown or not in use to raise funds for the jap victims? i'm doing that.

talking abt sch Uniform .. .Tis yr in Feb i bot 2 new sets, wear abt 1 mth, my new M pants come back old S. I oso dunno how e sch can mix up the pants. Feedback to the class tr till the tr now quit le oso no respond. That day told principal she said will return me another new set oso haven see it. sigh ..

btw .. anybody 'tagged' your kids sch uni? my mum suggested i try n sew some markings, but my sewing cmi. haha.

cool
urs in full day so can mixed up.yah, tagging sounds good. For QY, i think his trcs realised i always bring xtra set of clothes, everytime someone dirties theirs, no extra, they will get from his bag $%@$#@#$!

coold - last time in old cc, i wld write zav's name "inside" of the uni leh. uni looks all the same.. so of cos must label right?

smurfy - huh? take from him!! faintz.

Pm,
Lucky my mil open her house for us to temp stock the cot, haenim fence, slide and swing

If not...

He sure wanna throw lor

U know I donated my tweedy bird collections
Initially he wanna throw
I force him to sent to SA
Total we sent 8cartons to SA liao
Lucky it very near us

Cool_d,
Elisha school gave 5 embroidery name tag which can iron on.

U can look at BP side
Used to hae one is doing iron name tag
Very good
I order 100pcs each to iron of E&C clothing
happy.gif

I printed my contact on it coz I scare lost child :p

Pm,
We going to hand over te house tomorrow
He don't want to have garage sales no time
Partly my fault I dilly dally till last min then pack

Then if garage sale also no one help me to take care of the kid's lor
So...

Think back if I sell them cheap cheap I also can get back few hundreds lor

Actually I dun really like few teachers there. They already term Keanne as the problematic one. Sigh...... I told the principal this issue during the ptc but still like no change. This I why I looking around other cc now since they increase price.

Call sunshine just now. No place le.

Rgd uni my also get missing before. I also sew him name on the tag. As for towel I buy those iron on type. Custome had his name for such iron on.

Mtdt their enrichment also very exp type. Like for science program it's like 90 over per mth. I Nv sign up for their enrichment at all. Keanne always asking actually. Felt bad. Yes the music quite exp one.

it's natural tat the kids will feel odd one out when most of his other classmates doing other enrichment.

MTDT
wat music sch they outsourced to? (xx, not zav's)

LIleen
QY's afternoon got speech n drama (eng and chinese), music, maths, fasttrac kids..

theres'a an addon bundled program (swimming+cookery+iharmony) <- which cost $$ n i did not sign up. afraid compromise sleep.

to me, all these r just part of school program leh, nothing great.. coz all in-house trcs except for swimming.. only tag along w popular names (kindermusic,iharmony,fasttrackids).. but QY loves afternoons now.. maybe more funs?

tat boy.. now in another "i dun want to go to school phase". <- he is just so full of excuses n nonsense

i ask him why, he said

"coz some of the teachers talk very loudly to the kids (aka scold the kids)"

coold - i simply use perm marker to wring.. on somewhere not obvious. there is a iron on online customised shop.. but i cant rem the name now! :p or some of my fren order from oz.. cheaper than this sin online shop. but since its only on uni.. i din bother ordering.

smurfy - xx has seimipi music program. right lileen?

trs impression - well, really tough call. well, 1st u must find a plc with vacacny. this is a tough part in pgl :p then u decide again bah.
happy.gif

would like to ask..(real estate agents kekeke)

"is there a website, i can find out, what they are going to build, at the empty plot of land near the 3 temples at sengkang rivervale cres? a school? or more houses?" <- now like some construction going onz

For music me not sure leh. Quite atas one I remember. Seems hard to get a plc. Thinking if Shd go 24th ave. But worried abt transport there if I need to pick him up early. Any good one inside? Maybe more vacancy there. Any feedback abt carpi diem?

Smurfy how much is qy full day fees aft subsidy? Always quite like qy sch but too exp already.

Lileen- pats is 1028 after subsidy. Their program not bad ESP like fastrackids. The topics r v wide and they go in-depth. Improves on GK by alot. ESP for k1... Last yr, nursey class, I find my sch not much stuff.. Lucky k1 ramp up. Not sure is it becos my centre is new

PGL end- I check out carpe diem before.. Hmmm personally dun like. Their fees cheaper?? I also scare of the inaccessible part. So I rather choose SK.. Not so ulu.

Another one I like was qdees.. At blk 17x

Mtdt yeah Qdees also another that I was looking at. But by now Shd be full. I went to the one at punggol end before also. Quite ok. But really deep in loh. How much zav fees at cm? Quite like there but quite exp also.

mtdt
think lileen is interested to find out abt CM, not pats

btw... err i talked to QY's teachers.. they are still at letter sounds, only 4th term is rhymeing families.. next yr, K1 then is blending.. tot zav's sch faster???

a quick qn abt teaching sight words - can sight words be taught randomly or is there a list of what shld be the first few words that has to be taught before teaching other words?

CM rates- huh.. i heard from my fren tat they also increase fees tis yr. am not very sure what is the current fees. but gd thing abt CM is also all enrichments inclusive.. even if the tr is a external source (eg pottery). except swim needs to topup.

pgl end cc - i strike tat area out due to tpt. so i only went in and saw once. the qdees i talking abt is in pgl central (yellow blks).

think ecmom also mention tat her cluster tat cc very cheap.. but again vacancy is an issues.

smurfy - zav's pats not faster. when zav joined last aug, pats was really doing single letters. then 4th term is rhyming and family words. this yr at k1 the pace then much faster. but CM is faster... thus when Zav went to pats in aug.. CM already finished all letter sounds and even touch on some family words already. so zav went over like revision time

pm - sight words i din follow any sequence. there is some list online.. but i dun think need to follow any sequence.

Back