Any mommies staying in Hougang?

Hi Msblur,
My mum stays at Blk 564. Opp Hougang Green. Very near to missk but I haven't got a chance to meet her yet.

My gal is currently attending the Talentplus playgroup at Blk 601 RC Center. R ur kids schooling already?

ling,
That day u mentioned a meetup. Maybe we can arrange at Seawave's hse if she is available? I can make it 1.30-3.30pm on weekdays. :)

ling,
I still patronise Fairprice lah! Maybe we are there at different timings.

marmum,
I thot we going to your place to keep your new maid busy?! Since she is quite free and sit around doing nothing, right?! Just pulling your leg... sure all are welcome at my place. Either late next week or early the following one.

Hi So,
Welcome to this thread. How old are your kids?

YB,
Ooo...u r juz opp my blk i tink.
happy.gif
My elder gal is in Pri 2 at Hougang Pri Sch, n my younger gal is in K1 at PCF Punggol South.

marmum,
Ah yo...if meet during wkdays, den i cant make it liao. Me working.
sad.gif

Hi So,
Welcome! Glad to see many Hougang mummies joining this thread.
happy.gif

U staying very near Hougang Pt?

hi, I have 3 kids, eldest is a 4.5 yrs old girl, #2 is a 29mths old boy, and #3 is a 8 mths old baby girl.
yes, i staying near Hougang Point, so, this is the place where i always go for my household needs...unable to go far lor...3 kids really "siong"!!!

So,
wa...so nice leh, girl boy girl. Ya having 3 kids is reali siong loh. Me nw wana plan my 3rd bb oso scare men, even though both me & hubby working lah. My hubby likes to go Hougang pt to do marketing too, coz' he said the NTUC there bigger mah.
happy.gif

msblur,
u say nice?? very siong leh, everyday wake up 5 am to do household chores, must complete b4 kids wake up, else, in a mess again...
after they wake up, need to make milk la, prepare them to kindergarten, shower, ....cook their porridge...etc...till 11pm then can rest lor, just like now, 11:14pm liao, then i can sit here to online, else, i'll mouldy!!
midnight still need to wake up to breastfeed bb girl.."cow also die" leh!!!

So,
Wa...reali schedule full whole day men. Of course i know u r siong...Like my sis, she's nw preggie with her 3rd bb. Her elder gal is 2yrs plus, 2nd gal only 11 mths men! Thats y she's so stressed out nw loh.
Hai...me oso scare to return back to those days which i hav to wake up for nite feeds, carry diaper bag out etc. Hubby had always wanted 3 kids loh, but nw we were tinking their age gaps will be far apart loh.
sad.gif

So, wah ..u are a supermum!!! My hubby and I hope to have three but now we are panting at 2. I presume you dun have a helper? How do you cope?

So- u really super mummy man. I cannot do it if it were me. As it is i gonna stop after this 2nd baby due next mth. I prefer working actually
happy.gif

Msblur- i saw yr maid with yr gals yesterday noon in the lift. they are really pretty ah, must be look like u man.
happy.gif

step,
Ooo...u saw them at the lift? U recognise them ah? Hee...
My maid did bring them down to play badminton ytd loh.
happy.gif
My gals dun look like each other one hoh? Haha...
Nw my elder gal asking were u the one who's wearing an orange top ytd? U with ur maid & son?

msblur

ya i saw them, they dun really look similar but both still pretty leh.
Ya i was wearing orangy tank top- tummy so big hahaha. Was going to bring son for haircut with hubby and maid lor.

hai...so tired leh, today i can sit here so early, not because i free liao, but due to baby just take prescription and sleep for a while, i take this short interval to online, this morning 2am her fever shoot up to 40.5 degree!! i was so scared and wanted to send her to A & E...but then she fall asleep when i latch her on..then i decided to wait n monitor,but i m too worried as she start fever at Friday night, & has been coughing n running nose for 2 weeks...6:30am, i send her to A & E...after this & that, her fever goes down...but, still above 38.5 degree...eldest & #2 still pplayful as usual, fight as usual, dirty and mess up the place as usual!!! i m going mad!!!! i dun hv helper s i just sent her back early of this mth...she is horrible..which let me bath my newborn start on the 3rd day after i gave birth..lots of bull shit things she done!!my fate ar!!!

for those plan to hv 3, dun give up b'cos of my case, not every kids like mine, they r the most handsful i had ever c....

Msblur

ya i recognise them lor from wat u tell me lah..:p They were also curious bout my boy cos he was looking at them in the lift and wanna play. next time can let them play together

So

Wah poor thing ah u, hope yr baby gets better soon. Its v terrible when baby gets sick one. Wat happen with yr helper?

step,
Ic... u r sharp ya, to be able to recognise them juz frm my description.
happy.gif
Ya ya...nex time can let them play together. They juz came back frm the indoor playground only, my maid brought them down to play.
happy.gif

My elder gal was oso very curious abt ur boi, she was telling me 'Oh that's ur fren's son ah'! She said she was tinking hard whether u r the fren i mention or nt with the son. Haha...

So,
Hope ur bb is getting beta nw. Hai...reali ma fan when our bb is sick loh. I oso cant sleep the whole nite when my gals got sick one men.
sad.gif

msblur

hahaha no lah- its easy when there isnt much young kids in our block esp our side lah. Yr maid looks good with yr kids ah, good for u.

step,
Yeah...my gals are very attached to my maid, esp my younger gal. U know at times...she will call me aunty, n call my maid mummy by mistake! Oh gosh!

Msblur

huh? that is quite sad for us mommies hor? I also feel bad at times when my son looks for my maid when he hurt himself. Bo bian, we working so the kids will get attached to maid whether we like or not. Well, at least we know the maids sayang them if not they will not want to look for them too.

I waiting to give birth next mth - v soon and headache dunno if i shld renew maid ctt or put baby in infantcare.

hi ladies!

just got back from batam with my elder boy...now i need a holiday from the holiday!

mar_mum, seawave

how abt 30 oct or 3 nov?
timing: from 1.30pm?
other mummies can make it?

So
you wonderwoman leh, i already have headache with 2 liao...

step,
Ya loh...sometimes will feel sad lah, but no choice loh, my maid look after them most of the time when im at work mah. Hmm...but ur bb is still too young to put in infant care leh, if for me i would sure be very worried one.
sad.gif

ling,
wow...hw's ur trip? U went with ur elder boy only? Me oso tinking of gg batam leh. Which resort u stay? Nice?
Me cant make it on 30th Oct, coz' my bd on that day, i having dinner with frens loh.
happy.gif
U gals enjoy urselves lah.
happy.gif

Steph,

Thanks for regards.

Ling,
I am not wonderwoman lor, but force to do one,..now whole body painful, like an old granny although i am only 30 yrs old..

baby din sleep well last night, keep on crying, i dun get my eyes shut the whole night, 6am need to do household chores liao..till now, just manage to settle them, hubby is helping coax boy to sleep, else, i still cant rest..very cham!!!

envy those with good maid, with parents ard to help, or good in laws to help...for me..nothing..even hubby also not supportive..just once a while helping to coax boy to sleep as he can sleep together with boy..sometimes, boy haven sleep, but hubby is sleeping like a pig liao!!!sigh!!

msblur

happy bday!
happy.gif
me stayed at goldenview hotel...not bad, the rooms quite big..they also have connecting rooms. went to 3 shopping centres and if you're into polo ralph lauren, they are quite cheap compared to singapore...and they are authentic...

So
sure u superwoman...if i were u, i would have pengsan long ago liao...hehe

mummies
guess we'll try to make it 3 nov?
anyone else can make it?

ling,
Thks! Hw did u know its my bd? Indeed a surprise for me men. U r the 3rd person to wish me!
happy.gif

So,
Ya i agreed with ling too. U r reali Superwoman leh. For me i wont be able to tahan so long loh. Pei fu pei fu!

attendance on 3 Nov:
1) Ling and bb
2) mar_mum and gal
3) happie ?

Ling,
which shopping centres you went? any recommendation for eating places?

MsBlur- happy B'day!!! Enjoy yr special day with your family and loved ones.
happy.gif

I'd love to join the gathering but i cannot cos i am supposed to be on bed rest as much as poss to avoid premature labor lah. Another 3-4 wks to go! I'll try to join next round ladies!
happy.gif

happie
sure u can join in the gathering
happy.gif

seawave's plc is at hougang central...let me know okie?

msblur
u mentioned it was yr bday mah...kekekeke...

mar_mum
ehh, went to BSC Mall, Nagoya Hill and MegaMall. eating places i'm not that familiar...but if u stay at golden view, there are 2 seafood restaurants within walking distance.

stephanie
take care ya...see you the next time
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

All are welcome
kao_smile.gif
. Just a note though, 3Nov is my DD2's graduating concert. Need to be in sch at 6pm, so I need to be out of the house about 5plus.

Can come anytime after 11.30am. If need be, we can "ta pau" lunch in or something...

Or do you ladies prefer another date?

hi seawave

dun think we'll trouble you for so long la...and mar_mum has gotta leave by 3.30pm? so we'll probably all troop off at the same time as well...
happy.gif

hi, hmm..very tired...baby girl is recovering, left with coughing and running nose, but now boy's turn, high fever!! aiyoh...cant eat, but vomiting...very siong leh, and dunno what happen to me, today keep on falling down..this morning sprain my shoulder and neck, then, my knee, tot it has been better, then i go to fetc my girl from kindergarten, but who knows happen that there is a very grand funeral on the go, my girl is a very "pantang" girl, she cant meet all this, else, will get sick or ...xxx...need need to pray..so, i am rushing to bring her to the next bus stop which we always stopped, maybe, i am new to the bus stop, fall down from the bus, so shameful!!!! then still need to run away from that, my girl blame me for that, but nvr know that i do all for her, and i m the one who hurt, now, half part of the body like not working, very painful!!

very bad luck!!

btw, i cant join u guys gathering, so sad, else, will know u ladies, maybe, we ever met before, but just dunno each other..

ling & msblur,

i am not as good as you think lah..that's y nobody in the family appreciated mah.. but, i m really tired, and wanted to give up!! if not bcos of the kids, maybe, i divorce long long ago...tired of this type of family and living style...

Morning ladies!

Ling/Step,
Thks for ur bd wishes!

So,
Ah yo...so many tings happen in one day! U mean ur gal fell down together with u ah? Hai...she's still young lah, maybe explain to her loh.
happy.gif

Reali must gd care ok. Did u go see doc? If nt hw to look after the kids when u r hurting urself? Sign...
Might be able to get ur hubby to help out the hsehold chores for this period loh, until u feel beta.
happy.gif

msblur, thanks for regards,i feel better now, but boy very "chia lat", he having bad rashes all over the body,cover up the skin lor...he is so itchy till keep on screaming...the whole night cant sleep again...

very very tired oh!!!

So

i know wat u mean by suay!
i went on the batam trip and so many 'unlucky things' happened during the trip...just put it down to my bad luck lor...sigh....

really must get yr hubby to help, otherwise you'll have such feelings now...can always come here and 'talk' to vent yr frustrations...it would make u feel better aso..make sure u go check yourself out at the docs ya...

ling, thanks for regards.

my boy and girl still sick, maybe i am really not a good mother, my kids always sick, i m really guilty as i really doing my best to look after them, but yet they always sick, whenever i see they are suffering, my heart is bleeding...i hope i am the one who suffer, but, they are just kids who are under 5 yrs, youngest only 8 mths old...

my hubby will not help one lar..he always say this one he dunno how to do, that one he dunno how to do, everything is on me, he only go to work and earn money, but, the money din come to me..so, i always feel so bad and pity myself..i think i m too stupid to marry him!! nvr change or amend his mistake, but from bad to worse!!

for the sake of kids, i need to bear with it!!i dunno how am i going to cope..helpless!!!

Hi everyone,

i am new to this thread and staying in hougang too. i hv 2 kids aged 6 & 8, probably the oldest mummy in this thread. I am a FTWM as well.

So
hang in there ya...sure can vent yr frustrations here...
happy.gif
mayb can try talking to yr hubby?

hi jenny
welcome!
happy.gif

no one's old...we're all young at heart!
happy.gif

hi, Ling, thanks again..

"walk 1 step, see 1 step lor"...ha..

so long as kids are all good, filial, healthy, i think i will be competent...

Hi Ladies,

thanks! finally exam period is over and i can take a break. my girl is studying in meetoh and my son will be joining her next year too.

Hi so,

men/husbands are all the same and very relax abt kids or family and always leave it to their wives. and if you don't make noise, they treat it as nothing and their wives are very happy wif the current lifestyle and situation. but they dun understand we are bearing a heavy burden to juggle so much just alone on family. sad...

Hi So

Dun be disheartened, i am sure your kids all know the efforts you put in for them. Must relax and take care of yr self too.

Welcome jennylim.
happy.gif

Jenny,So,
My situation is also same as u. Really exasperated but dunno wat else to do. I make noise to hb but he still act as nothing is wrong. Is it just my hb or every men is also like tat?

Btw, how's the gathering today?

hi, mummies, thansk for supporting me, so touching!! at least someone is caring me and understand my situation...

i dun think all the men like that lor, my brothers all treat their wives like queen, that's why we ( my sisters and me) always say my mum gave birth to give ppl happiness, daughter work like a cow for husband, but, son work like maid for wife!!! ha...

talk to my hubby and show my hubby how my brothers treat their wives, he only answer me" i'll nvr act as them, useless!!!don't expect me to be like them!" so hurt!!!!i shld slap him, now so regret!!!

So,
Hai...dun be disheartened! Tings should be able to turn better when ur kids are bigger loh. U still hav this thread to vent ur anger & unhappiness. We r all here to lend a learning ear.
happy.gif

jenny,
Welcome! Hope u enjoy ur stay here...
happy.gif

Ladies,
Im tinking of ordering the Amosco eclairs, but afraid cant meet the quantity for free delivery. Anyone here keen to join in if they hav stocks?
Let me know ya.
happy.gif

Hi,

thanks everyone.

Ya, take it easy. don't get affected by hubby so much. i have learn to ignore or can't be bother to argue with my husband anymore. waste my breathe. also he travels quite a bit, so i hv lesser conflict with him.

Back