Any mommies staying in Hougang?

Had been so busy recently!

Last week, my eldest stayed home for 'home schooling' cos he having some problems in school. So I was up from 7.10am and busy till about 11-12mn.Had to juggle myself with preparing materials to teach him, entertain my youngest and not forgetting to send and pick my no. 2.

Plus husband was doing relief teaching, so he wasn't home to help. This week, he's on relief teaching again, so I'm still very tired managing 3 alone most of the time. But luckily, I managed to get my eldest back to school.

Anyway, hope everyone's doing well.

Btw, anyone know of any Children's Day programmes/activities that we can bring the kids next Friday?

co11ectionz,
What do u wana order? eclairs?

marmum,
Oh dear....its reali no joke handling 3 kids alone. What happen to ur eldest, is he ok nw?
Hmm...children's day can bring them go fly kite?

Msblur,

Wanna order eclairs, strawberry swiss rolls and profiteroles.
happy.gif

You organising?

Hi

Anyone interested in children tap dance classes? There are not enough children at the moment for the class to start.

The class is held at The Serangoon CC and is meant for 4 to 6 year-olds.

If you are interested, please find details and sign up online at the link below, or contact the CC directly for more details.

http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal?_nfpb=true&_windowLabel=CRMSPortal_1&_urlType=render&_mode=view&CRMSPortal_1_action=ACMParticipantMaintain&_pageLabel=CRMSPortal_page_1&IdProdInst=15781125&CWT=

Day: Wednesday (starts 6 Oct)
Time: 5.45-6.30pm
Fee: $95/105 for 8 sessions
Instructor: Dancepointe Singapore

Hi

Anyone interested in children tap dance classes? There are not enough children at the moment for the class to start.

The class is held at The Serangoon CC and is meant for 4 to 6 year-olds.

If you are interested, please find details and sign up online at the link below, or contact the CC directly for more details.

http://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal?_nfpb=true&_windowLabel=CRMSPortal_1&_urlType=render&_mode=view&CRMSPortal_1_action=ACMParticipantMaintain&_pageLabel=CRMSPortal_page_1&IdProdInst=15781125&CWT=

Day: Wednesday (starts 6 Oct)
Time: 5.45-6.30pm
Fee: $95/105 for 8 sessions
Instructor: Dancepointe Singapore

Alamak....nw then i saw some postings here!

co11ectionz,
When do u need the stuff? U ordering alot?

lilpreciouscloset,
Welcome! Which part of Hougang u staying?

Hi ladies,

There will be a bazaar at the Jalan Besar CC at Lavender this Sun, 17th Oct. I will hav a stall there selling some baby stuff & hairclips. Feel free to drop by if u r free!
happy.gif

Hi,
I am a qualified primary school teacher having tuition at my place near hougang primary school.
Anyone interested to let your child to have CHinese group tuition (5 pupils), please email me [email protected]
Dec classes for P1 Han yu pin yin is available.

thank you

wondering if anyone keen in coming together to set up a stall at flea market to sell preloved nursing wear & maternity wear?

Morning ladies!

co11ectionz/sac2008,
Sori for nt being able to organise the amosco bp. Recently so bz with my work & my elder gal having exams. Oso clearing some balance stocks from my previous bp.
sad.gif

marmum,
Me and collicks rented a flea market stall at Hougang blk 698 (near to the 7-11) on 7th Nov. Feel free to drop by to visit me.
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">hi...</font></font>
me super long never come here see see liao super busy... how everyone ? oh so marmum u going flea market too so msblur joining too? how i wish i can make it too.last time i got go to the 698 flea also but now no time}

Gladys,
U r reali bz bz woman.
happy.gif
Ytd juz finished my flea. Surprisingly the crowds are gd ytd, maybe coz' its nt raining. Ytd i juz brought some preloved tops &amp; pants for clearing. Didnt clear much loh. But will still join the flea nex time loh.
happy.gif

Hi,
I am a qualified primary school teacher having tuition at my place near hougang primary school.
Anyone interested to let your child to have CHinese group tuition (5 pupils), please email me [email protected]
Dec classes for P1 Han yu pin yin is available.
tuition for P1-P6 chinese including higher chinese
thank you

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">hi mama any childcare to recommand as i wan to put my boy 2 yrs old to school ?

i live at blk 914 and prefer walking distance school. thanks</font></font>

Gladys,
These are a few places which u can consider;

1) Saint Elmo juz opp Hougang Pri sch
2) Chee Hwan Kog at Blk 695 (tink this is the nearest for u)
3) Happy Town childcare center at Blk 954

Hi msblur,
the one at Blk 954 is not Happy Town. It's Carpe Diem MI schoolhouse. My kids are there. They have another branch at Blk 946.

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">thanks msblur &amp; RR.

RR can tell me more about the school and how much is the fee? how old is yr kids and wat they teach there? </font></font>

Gladys,
I think the new fees is $730 for next Jan. They have this locked-in fees policy till K2 therefore I'm not sure of the new fees.

My kids had been there since Dec 2008 (21mths). They are turning 4 next year. I would think their curriculum is pretty similar to others, like music, writing, art, enrichment classes (Chinese &amp; English Speech &amp; Drama &amp; Music) &amp; etc ... They have an inhouse gym as well. As they have another branch at blk 946, they will have combined year end concert, events like sports day &amp; big scale festive celebrations which I find it's good exposure for kids.

You can take a look at their website for more info.
happy.gif

http://www.carpediem.com.sg/

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa"> thanks irin for yr information...

anyone have kids in Saint Elmo juz opp Hougang Pri sch. how is the school?</font></font>

Hi ladies,
Im ordering the Amosco eclairs, anyone wana tag along? I will only be taking 1 carton. I need to know ur order asap. Thanks.

Eclairs ($4.10 per pack of 12pcs)

1) Msblur x 3

Hi ladies,
Im ordering the Amosco eclairs, anyone wana tag along? I will only be taking 2 cartons. I need to know ur order asap. Thanks.

1) Msblur x 3
2) Eliz x 3
3) Emma x 6

Hi ladies,
Im ordering the Amosco eclairs, anyone wana tag along? I will only be taking 2 cartons. I need to know ur order asap. Thanks!

1) Msblur x 3
2) Eliz x 3
3) Emma x 6
4) Ling156 x 6

hi meixuan, my boy is currently attending Living Sanctury Kindergarten Pre-N and i have to say the teachers there were v responsible and patient. this week is his week 2 and he no longer cry when going to school. During week 1, he was crying but now he is looking forward to go school

Back