Any mommies staying in Hougang?

hello everyone.:)

Ojx, me lookin for 05 kid to join mine in a chinese enrichment class leh.. At my home, hg st 91.. Wondered if any mummies keen..

Mar mum, earnestmum has a 05 kid too.. Hee.. Dun know if she's keen.. Lol..

Wat holi progs? Me jus withdraw my child fr her pre-n class..

Hi ladies,

How's everyone? Want to meetup again before the kids are let loose?

Mar_mum, maybe you can try Desaru Pulai Springs. Brought my girls, including the baby there last Dec holidays. But then weather was bad. Just stay at the resort, play sand by the beach... and do nothing. Not the place to sightsee and shop, but definitely a place to slow down and let the kids swim, play sand...etc.

seawave,
meetup shouldn't be a problem now...:)

btw, will you be passing your bb clothes to anyone? wanna help a friend to get...

hi mummies

I am looking for a babysitter at hougang central, pls PM me if you know anyone who is interested. Thanks.

Hi ojx and Yc,

How are you? My son, Alden is born in Nov 2005. He has been attending weekly Chinese enrichment class with Hokkien Huay Kuan. Yc, you are looking just for this holiday program or starting a permanent arrangement? I am a SAHM staying near Kovan Melody. I am expecting a baby girl due this mid Aug :)

Happy Mother's Day :)

Take care everyone here!!

Just wanna say to all mummies in advance...

Happy Mother's Day!!

happy.gif

hi earnestmum,

my eldest son used to attend kindermusik till he's nearing 2. then withdraw him to attend CC. but now he's full time at home. next yr will be attending paya lebar methodist kindergarten. alden attending nursery too next yr? where he attending?

chinese enrichment wat do they do? is it ex?

seawave, ling,
NO! I'm NOT pregnant. Not planning to have my no. 3 at the moment. Too many commitments to have time to take care of another one... maybe in another 1-2 yrs time if planning another one.

so i need the wrist band for motion sickness. It cost almost $20 so I'm not sure if i wanna buy it... not sure how effective it is.

ling,

You doing confinement must rest... Still have time to go online ah!?

On a more serious note, how's everyone at home coping with the new arrival? I'm sure there will be some adjustments. Do take care. Enjoy cuddling your newborn.

Hi ojx,

Alden would be attending nursery class in Ascension Kindergarten next year. For Chinese enrichment class, it's more of music and movement, sing songs, chinese drama play by the teachers, art and craft. About $300 for 13 lessons excluding registration fees. Cheers!

mar_mum

haiyah...make us all kan cheong for a while there..kekeke...

seawave

everyone's doin well...my elder one basically ignores the baby still..hehehe...

frankly its difficult to rest with this weather, i get all hot and sticky as soon as i step out of my room, which is the coolest plc in my house...really counting down the days till when the confinement ends!!

Hi mommies,
No time din pop in :p
& wow... hullo mommies... got so many new faces
happy.gif

Ling, congrats
happy.gif
Hee my boi also May bb 06, so i know it's "hot" :p

hi seawave,
How's the kids... now june holis... muz b real fun with every1 @ home
happy.gif

Hi mar_mum,
I may have some hand me down from my boy, let me know yar.. the smaller one given away liao... no more booties... only clothes from abt 6mth onwards. 1 to 2 bags, pm mi me in case in too busy to drop by again :p

aiyo...the internet is my link with the outside world! kekekeke....

how's everyone doin? esp the pregnant mums?
happy.gif

helloo just curious if any of your child is studying at sunflower ( the child care at hougang mall)? need feedback..thanks..

i stay in hougang ave 5..

hi mar_mum,

Yes, i do have a few pieces, but i'm not in singapore now. when do you need them?

I'll be back on 09 Jun n off again on 10 Jun for church camp.

mar_mum,
you can get it at guardian pharmacy, think they sell in a pack of 5 or 10... u hv to check with the pharmacist cos they usually keep it in the glass cupboard or somewhere like that...

seawave,
i'm off on 10 jun for church camp too. hee hee....
We'll contact again the week after then...

u still check the forum when overseas? where are u now?

yup...had smsed her about a favour yesterday and she said she was on the way to the airport to beijing with baby in tow...lucky baby huh
happy.gif

Hi bubble pearl

I also stayed somewhere around there. Am staying @ my mum's plc.

Hi everyone!

Saw chanced on this thread. I am a SAHM with a 20mth old son.

hey..am staying with my parents at 245 now ! tink might hv really bump each other b4? yr parents stayed there for long time..if yes, most likely they might knoe each other? my parents stayed there for a long time.

blueblue..i am near the school side..keke..next time, u see a long hair lady bring a couple of young kids out..and wear super lok one..that must be me..cos i always bring my nieces and nephew go downstairs..

Mar_mum: hmm..$ differences? Heard indo maid cheaper?

mar_mum

indo maids' salary is cheaper...like what bubblepearl said
happy.gif
also think when they arrive, they do not speak english at all...some a little bit so you might find communication with them more difficult..unless you speak bahasa indonesia...kekeke...

philippino maids are more english speaking and if i'm not wrong, some are actually university educated
happy.gif

now the govt encourages employers to give helpers a day off per week but i think philippinos require the sunday off as they would prob want to attend church...or some prefer the day off to go shopping
happy.gif

have you decided on which one to employ or are still looking around?

ha..bubble pearl..same here..me also super lok one..esp after taking care of 1 little rascal.

Tink u can easily recognise me. I always tie my hair up plus my dear little son got very unique hair. His top hair always stand up.

U try the Rocca lifestyle cafe? Tink there a bit more happening..now got 7-Eleven..the cashier told me ppl there always go in and window shop.

ling,
may be dropping by one of the agencies at hougang green to check out... managed to find good comments on 2 of the agencies there. 1 used by a friend.
My hubby say i'm losing control of myself so better hurry get one.. haha

Back