Any mommies staying in Hougang?

Sac
My aunt just went SGH for the operation to cut out one of her breast.Her son also has some kind of sickness cannot even talk or walk properly. She still very cheerful and strong. I think family support very important.My MUM 's 3 brother all die of cancer. I think it run in the family. Very sad right?

Hi Goy,
For jaundice in babies, u can go to the chinese medical hall, im nt sure wats that call, looks something like rose bud.I told them i need something to get rid of baby's jaundice loh. My niece oso had jaundice last time when she was born. I got the stuff frm the chinese medical hall & pass to my sis, ask her to bath my niece with it. The nex day, the jaundice was gone! So for new mummies here, try it, it works loh.
happy.gif

Hi msblur

I have try all this since I am staying with MIL.My baby now ok do not need to do blood test. Now facing problem that always hungry since BF. Very tiring.

Hi ladies,
Im tinking of ordering the amosco eclairs & swiss roll. Anybody would like to add in orders?? If managed to accumulate enuff orders, i will ask them to deliver nex wk. Collection plc will be at my Blk. My address is Blk 699A Hougang St 52.
happy.gif

msblur

i was your 'previous customer' as well...hehe...would like to order the eclairs too...6 packets pls...thanks...

Hi ladies,
Of course i remember u gals lah. Oh ya....anybody interested in sharing the black forest swiss roll with me??
Most likely i would ask them to deliver to me nex Mon or Tues as im nt working on the 2 days mah.
happy.gif

Ok for u gals??

Eclairs ($3.40)

1) Msblur - 10 packs
2) ling156 - 6 packs
3) Pooh - 12 packs

Swiss roll

1) Msblur - 1 box (black forest)

Updated list!

Eclairs ($3.40)

1) Msblur - 16 packs
2) ling156 - 6 packs
3) Pooh - 12 packs
4) Yummymummy - 3 packs

Swiss roll

1) Msblur - 1 box (black forest)

Hi ladies,
Juz called Amosco today. They told me there's no more stocks for the eclairs as at nw. Stocks will onli come in nex wk. So i will onli be ordering nex wk. U gals still ON with ur order??

Hi mummies,

Just want to share the good news with you all. I've popped last week at 37 weeks, and here's a photo of my son Zacchaeus. He is 2.77kg at birth.. looking fwd to joining you all for gatherings once this new motherhood role settles down for me
happy.gif

966348.jpg

blurqueen,

can i reduce my order to 8 pkt then cos actually need it for tmrw function...but since can only collect next wk, i will like to reduce..can bo?

Hi ladies,
So sori, hav been very busy lately coz' juz started on my new job & coz' the eclairs r OOS, so i nv proceed with the orders yet. Ok, i will start with another list, n u gals juz write down ur orders k??
happy.gif

Eclairs ($3.41)
1) blurqueen - 16 packs
2) ling156 - 6 packs
3) yummymum - 5 packs
4) pooh - 12 packs (To be confirmed)

Swiss roll - black forest ($17.30)
1) Powerpuff gal - 1 box
2) blurqueen - 1 box

Profiteroles ($10.59)
1) Yummymum - 1 pack

Hi pooh,
Sori, didnt notice u wrote u wana reduce to 8 packs.

Updated list;

Eclairs ($3.41)
1) blurqueen - 16 packs
2) ling156 - 6 packs
3) yummymum - 5 packs
4) pooh - 8 packs

1) Powerpuff gal - 1 box
2) blurqueen - 1 box

Profiteroles ($10.59)
1) Yummymum - 1 pack

Updated list;

Eclairs ($3.41)
1) blurqueen - 16 packs
2) ling156 - 6 packs
3) yummymum - 5 packs
4) pooh - 8 packs

1) Powerpuff gal - 1 box
2) blurqueen - 1 box

Profiteroles ($10.59)
1) Yummymum - 1 pack
2) blurqueen - 1 pack

Updated list;

Eclairs ($3.41)
1) blurqueen - 16 packs
2) ling156 - 6 packs
3) yummymum - 5 packs
4) pooh - 8 packs

1) Powerpuff gal - 1 box
2) blurqueen - 2 boxes
3) Yummymum - 1 box

Profiteroles ($10.59)
1) Yummymum - 3 packs
2) blurqueen - 1 pack

Ya lor... everyone like missing...

My trip was good.
happy.gif
Ian spent 2 days in the indoor rides so much that the 4th day, he don't even bother to say that he wants the ride anymore. ha ha.... cos many days there, we din't rush him to stop and everyday was very relaxed. spent time lazing at Coffee Bean also.. ha ha... and had meals at fine dining restaurant - The Olive. Also tried the chinese restaurant - Ming Ren. I think it was great for Phi too... She very happy... but I guess the weather was too good for Phi that after came back, she had fever and very bad rashes. Now rashes haven recover.. But a good family trip. :)

Bena, Seawave,
How's things getting along?

Hello ladies,

Yes, I'm back. Hmmm, all the hougang mommies have been very quiet lately...

My little bb is 2 months old now. How time flies. Keen to meet up? I can open my house. Maybe 2nd week of Nov will be good. Next week kind of busy... Hope to see all the OLD friends and new ones too.

Blessings

Heh seawave.

Glad to hear from you. Have been wanting to sms u but scare disturb you. hee hee....

Wat a great idea! Anyone wanna suggest a date?

Hi Hougang mummies,
Can check any mummies here kiddo had enrol or studying in Living Sanctuary Kindergarten? Like to find comments on this school.

Mar_mum.. sorlee seldom come to this thread :p. Now trying to cope with new baby's demands
happy.gif
Meet up? Yep I'm very keen.. when? Can sms me the day and time I'll try to make it
happy.gif

Earnestmum, thank you
happy.gif
Hope can meet up with you too soon.

Hi All Hougang Mummies,

I am new here
happy.gif
) just realised that there is an Hougang mummies thread, I new mummy with 2wks old baby Boy staying in Hougang Central.

Hi San,

My 2 older kids are in Living Sanctuary Kindy now. Loving teachers, pleasant environment. Recommended. You may like to check through the archive for more comments.

Hi Cheval,

Welcome, which block are you at? I'm staying at Hougang Central too!

mar_mum,
do u want the stroller?? cos originally wanted to use for my end of the mth trip..but i guess i will use my own one..cos seawave's one a bit heavy for me lah..

klcc,
heavy? I thought is light-weight umbrella stroller?
If u dun mind, can take pic then PM me or post here?

<u>Meetup on 13 Nov (Tue) @ seawave's hse</u>
1. mar_mum + Ian (3+) + Phi (15mths)

Mar_mum..cos compared to my buggy..is kind of heavy lah..but mine dun hv the shade on top..seawave's one is those combi umbrella stroller (older model)..I have asked my maid to clean it previously when I collected ..can pass to u anytime..where do u stay? I can ask my hb to deliver to u..

Hi

Any one can advise where shuld sent my Pri 5 girl for math class? Very worry for her PSLE next year since she did not do well for this year end. thanks

klcc,
Oh... ok... hmmm.... either deliver to my plc at Hougang ave 1, or my mum's plc at St 52 when I go over.... which is better? Btw, the stroller has a few positions?

Back