Any good maid to transfer?

Dear Mummies,

Me too, I had just send my maid back to agent because of stealling. Now looking for a new or transfer maid. pls sms me if got any hp:96928662 thanks

Hello,

Need a reliable and honest Indonesian Maid with the following:

- Experience in elderly care or taking care of disabled granny.
- Preferably Tall, Height above 1.62m as elderly granny is tall but slim.
- Chinese Cooking
- general housework, laundry etc...
- Honest, clean and hygienic.

Willing to pay $500-$600 with no off day, to the right candidate.
Need the helper by mid September. Reference required pl.

Pls email me at [email protected] if you have a good helper to recommend.
Thank you.

I have a married 43 year old Filipino maid with three children for transfer by early Sept.

She has worked in Singapore between 1992 to 1999 and 2006 to 2012 with one employer each period for elderly care and general household chores.

She has been with me since May 2012 only for care of my baby gal as I have another maid. However, she prefers elderly care and general household work. She is also willing to take care of school going children.

She is available for interview this Sunday. PM me if any serious prospective employers would wish to arrange to see her. There is no loan as I had her transferred directly from last employer without agent.

Hi reyals saw your ad on transfer indo maid in sep. may I know the reason to transfer? Do u have her details? U can email me at [email protected]. We need maid to look after our ten mth old baby.

Anyone who has can email me. Thanks

Hi,

We are Chinese family of 2 adults and a 4 year old boy (in full time childcare) and a 4 month old baby looking for a dw with the following requirements:

1. Experience with General housekeeping and cooking.
2. Been in Singapore more than 2 years
3. Can communicate well in English /Mandrian
4. Honest and has a positive attitude
5. Clean and hygienic.

My in law will take care of the kids in the daytime.
The helper will have her own room to rest.

Please Email to [email protected]
Thanks

Hi

I'm looking for a reliable transfer maid which has at least 2 yrs experience in infant care which will be her priority task.

- Able to take her from November
- Filipino preferred, married with children
- Good experience in infant care
- General cooking / household chores
- Able to communicate in English
- High level of hygiene
- Honest and reliable
- Dedicated to at least complete 2 years

Pls contact me at [email protected]

Hi

I have a Indonesia maid to transfer. She is 27yrs old hv 3 yrs experience in Sg taking care baby fm 2 month old to 3 yrs old. But she stil hv loan. u can save agency fee as this direct transfer. No agent pls.
Pls pm me for more detail.

Hi to all. I nid a maid, indo or filipino, can speak english urgently by oct. Prefer with experience in doing housework and taking care of young kids, honest and reliable and patient. I living in woodlands. Willing to pay $450 to $470 with 2 off day per month. Pls contact me at 97852307. Thank u

My current Indo maid is ending her contract on 11 October and has a change of mind in going back home. She decided to continue staying here and working. I have already applied for a new maid 3 months ago in preparation for her departure and new maid arriving soon. Therefore I hope to find my current maid a new employer if possible without an agent so that she won't need to repay any loan.
She has been with me for 2 years and I would say she is considered good without giving me any problems. She prefers to do mainly housework and cooking in her next employment. Understandable as she could be quite burnt out taking care of kids for the past 2 years. I have 3 young ones.
She can speak English quite well and can work well independently.
So if you need an housekeeper kind of maid, she will be an excellent choice. If interested to know more or interview her, please email me at [email protected]
I will respond fast. Thanks.

Hi, I have a Filipino maid and her contract is going to due in end Dec and she would like to continue to work in Spore to provide better financial for her daughter study. She prefers taking care of young children as she took care of my dauther when she was 8 months old till now 2.5 yos and my son 6yos. She also cook lunch and dinner for them. She can cook chinese dishes and soup. She can start in Dec/January after her 2weeks home leave.

please pm me or watapps/sms me @9178 0973 for more info.

hi

i need a good trf maid by mid dec. look aft 3yr old boy and a newborn baby girl. elder boy will go full time childcare. no off day. she will be home with my mil and baby only. do basic housework. no cooking required. pm me pls ! tks

Hi I have a Indonesion Maid whom I had employed to take care of my Terminally ill grand dad, however he had passed on couple of months ago. I have no further need for her. Thus, letting her find a new employer so that I can save on her Air ticket.

She is 30 years Old and good in household chores and taking care of kids. Call me now to arrange for an interview or drop me an e mail if you are interested. She will be available from the 20th of Oct 2012.

Her current Pay is $470 with 2 off days

Thank you.
HP: 82267137
Email: [email protected]

Dear mummies

I am letting go of my current maid due to my previous maid is coming back to work for me.

Background of her:
- an ex-sing maid for the past 5 years
- completed 2 2-years contract before transferring among 2 employers
- with me for about 6 months
- salary is $450 with 2 off days per month

she can be interview which i can arrange. i can release her pretty soon.

anyone keen, please pm me.

thanks
sharon

Hi ALl,

I am looking for maid to look after my 8 months old baby and 4 yrs old girl.
She must be able to speak simple english and able to keep the house clean.
Any good transfer, pls PM me.
Thank you.

Hi, I need a gd and reliable indo maid to take care of my 4 & 7 yrs old, plus doing household cleaning. Any mummies who has a good maid to let go pls pm me. Thanks a lot!

Dear Mummies,

I am looking for a patience and reliable maid, preferably Filippino who can take care of my 18 months baby girl which is the main priority followed by doing household chores.

Any good transfer maids, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best regards,
Tiff

Dear all,

I've a Philippine Maid who has been working with me for 3 years to transfer as our family will moving out of Singapore

** Commence Date: 6 December 2012
(Note: She will be gg home leave on 17 Nov to 5 Dec 2012)
** Request salary: S$520 (Neg) with 2 Days Off

Her current duties:
** Looking after my 2 kids (Age 3 & Age 8)
** Prepare breakfast, Cooking Lunch/ Dinner
** Household chores

Please email me @ [email protected] for further details. Thanks.

Hi, looking for a maid Indonesia/Myanmar.
prefer no off days and no hp.
able to do housework and take care of childrens. she will be with me all the time to help me out.

its my first time taking a maid, would also like to know what will i have to pay and what to take note of. thanks

Dear all,

With regards to my above filipino maid transfer, kindly be informed that my maid has been taken. Thank you for those who has response.

Hi,

I m looking for Philippino helper with experience in Singapore latest by end of Jan 2012 because my present helper wants to transfer due to no confident in taking care of infant.

We are simple family of 4 stay in 4-rooms HDB flat, 1 infant, 3-years old girl, husband and myself.

She need to take care of infant, bring my 3 years old girl back from full day child care center, cook simple dinner and do simple house work. Must be hygiene, caring, patient, honest and responsible.

Maximum alternate Sunday off.

If you have any recommendation please let me know, thanks.

Hi,

I've a Filipino maid for trf. She has been with me for one and a half
yr. She is currently doing household chores, cooking, bringing my 3
year old gal who is full day childcare to and from childcare center
and taking care of her for us when both of us are not around.

She's 33 this yr and has two kids of her own. She is honest, patient,
not greedy and able to work well with clear instructions, only things
is that sometime she will be forgetful if too many tasks assign to
her.

We r letting her go due to she has no confidence to take care of our
infant and she requested 4 days off that we are unable to give. She
has no outstanding loan.

We can release her on Saturday (29 Dec 2012) because our new maid coming on Friday.

She requested $500-$550 depends on the workload (to be discussed
during interview) and 4 sunday off per month not negotiable. She do
not wish to have Indian employer and do not want to take care of
infant however toddler is no problem for her as I have a 3yr old gal
is taking care by her since 18mths.

You may drop me an SMS/Whatsapps at 96533185 if u wish to arrange an
interview at our block at bukit panjang as I need her to help to take
care of infant currently therefore she is not allow to go out. Thanks.

Hi mummies,
looking for a transfer maid with no loan to take care of my 5mths old girl priority, fetch 2 toddlers to n from sch, and basic house cleaning. Pls email me if there is any, really appreciate some help, thanks In advance.

Hi pl pm me if u hv any Indo maids for tfr. I hv 2 kids who go to full day child care. She needs to do housework during the day n chip in to take care of them when they r back. Tks

Hi
I m looking for a reliable transfer maid ( filipino/ Indon/Myanm)
Someone who can look after my 3 year old boy at the same time do household chores and simple cooking.
It okay if she doesnt know how to cook, cos i be able to teach.
Speak English.
Willing to accept off day on weekdays, bcos my husband and I do not hv off on most Sundays.
A small family, consisting of 2 adults and 1 toddler.

If you do have any good, reliable helper.. do contact me at my email address: [email protected]

Hi all I m looking for a good maid who is

1) experienced with infant
2) take care of a 1.5yo n 5 yo kid.
3) do housework
4) not really need to cook but may need to prep ingredients

Do kindly email me at [email protected]

We r a Sg Chinese family of 2A, 2C and 1 infant (on the way).

Need the maid on short term basis i.e. 6 mth to 1 y

Looking for transfer maid who is patient, hygenic and neat. Indonesian or Fillipino who can speak baisc English:

Has experience in :
1) taking care of newborn/ babies
2) doing general housework
3) cooking

Sundays off and handph usage negotiable.

Pls email me at [email protected]. Thank you.

Hi..Looking for transfer maid, to take care of 1 year old baby. On weekdays follow baby to grandma's place to take care baby and help out with housework, at night follow baby home to our place. Can understand simple english and good attitude.

Prefer no off days and no handphone.

Anyone has suitable maids can email me at [email protected]

Back