Any good Gynae from TMC to recommend?

My gynae is Dr LN Sim, been with her for many years. I followed her from KKH to TMC and she had delivered 3 kids for me and will be deliverying the 4th kid this Mar. Nice lady but not much words. Will explain if u have question for her, otherwise if everything is well, she doesn't really talk much.

Dr. Paul tseng... Extremely patience gynae.. I have a super difficult and long labor but dr Paul was very patience and even though my baby turned to a wrong position at the very few moments before he came out ... Dr paul calmly with his experience help to deliver my baby naturally...

I believe after 26 hrs alot of gynae will suggest c-sec

Totally agree with Pauline, I am in the same situation with you, so Dr Paul Tseng is really a great choice who wans to have baby borned naturally unless bb in stress if not he will be very patient.. I too has 26hrs of hard labour..

Dr Beh on 5th floor. Friendly, reasonable rates and good stitching skills. Patient wit natural birth. I remembered when my placenta took almost 30mins to expel, he sit there waiting and he saved my life. A lot of women could die from shock if placenta did not expelled manually. Just saying he is good, friendly and compassionate

Dear all trying to get conceive or to-be-mummy,

Those remarks of this dr selina chua are indeed true!! Its up to you whether to believe or not.. I do not like to bad-mouth anyone but its up to you whether u can accept this type of service or consultation from a experienced dr.

To cut story short. Visited this dr for tying to get conceive and waited from 11am to 2pm then manage to see her. Told her that i had been to NUH to take those tests etc (but the NUH doc didnt say anything) hence we r seeing a chinese physician now (for 5 mths). Our Chinese physician advise me to take a blood test and he did explain to me on my result. So I decided to see a western doc for treatment but still going for tcm too.. for faster results.

Finally my turn and went in, she went thru what are the steps we can do..eg. step 1 - check my hormones, step 2-my hb sperm analysis, step 3.. step 4..etc

Now, after talking all these.. she ask me "What do you want to do?".. of course my ans will be to get pregnant!.. She said "of course your final objective is to get pregnant".. then ask me back again what I want to do.. This is ridiculous! If I know what measure/medicine/test to take, I wouldnt go to see a gynae!! Then she say I am not sure what I want.. OMG! This dr is simply wasting of my time!! And she somemore advise me to go see another dr (her affiliate) for advise. End up paying $100 for her nonsense 'advise'! Also, she said no point i go around changing doc best to stick to 1 doc.. in my heart, I was thinking, how to stick to one doc when u met such doc..what a bad luck!

Back