Any good caterer to recomm for baby's 1yr birthday celebration?

raetan

Hi,

Am planning for my baby's 1yr old celebrations in advance as it happens at the begining of the CNY 2008.

Really appreciate if you can share your experience etc. Many thanks in advance
happy.gif

hi Rae
mine boy's 1st birthday also falls on chinese new year 2008. Am also looking for catering. already found one that told me they not opened yet till the 5th or 6th day
sad.gif

am still looking too. Share with you if i got any news
happy.gif

hi i am also looking for caterer for my boy's 1st BD. My boy's BD is on the 4th day of CNY so I guess relatively easier but alot of my guests not gonna be in town lor
happy.gif

hi Lyna & Clarrisa,

wow, so qiao
happy.gif
am going to celebrate my boy's b'day on the 4th day of CNY
happy.gif

Just called a caterer (Gim Poh Restaurant, Catering Services) which I had engaged them for my boy's 1 mth old. They will open from 4th day of CNY onwards & the CNY menu will only be out next week.....
happy.gif

Thanks Lilian, will call the 3 caterers after the Xmas seasons as am sure they are busy now
happy.gif

hi Lyna & Clarrisa,

wow, so qiao
happy.gif
am going to celebrate my boy's b'day on the 4th day of CNY
happy.gif

Just called a caterer (Gim Poh Restaurant, Catering Services) which I had engaged them for my boy's 1 mth old. They will open from 4th day of CNY onwards & the CNY menu will only be out next week.....
happy.gif

Thanks Lilian, will call the 3 caterers after the Xmas seasons as am sure they are busy now
happy.gif

hi rae, your boys' BD on 10th Feb too
happy.gif
the problem is some caterers they only have CNY menu! can you imagine serving chinese 'yu sheng' for a birthday party? aiyoooo........ purple sage only have cny menu
sad.gif

hi lilian,

i saw there is a 15$ discount for bb 1st birthday.do they need any document from us?

if so, what will they request us to provide?

thanks/.

hi clarrisa,

am celebrating few days early
happy.gif
and yes, they only have CNY menu & the caterer tt i called will FOC yu sheng... *faint*

hi sandra,

is the $15 discount from Neo Garden? thanks

Hi

did any of you order from neo gardens? They have so many pkgs, which one is nice to get?

Also they stated they charge $35 for delivery, did anyone mge to waive this off?

Also is the servings huge?

I used good luck kitchen for my DS full-month just this month. All the guests love their food, plus the portions are huge.

Neo Garden's food is good enough. But different people has different taste. I like their package with prices around range of $16, which is a bit to the high side, but they let you have 9 course food + 1 course drink.

Is there a Mum's cuisine? I know the name starting with Mum's X (Mum's Kitchen maybe?) is also good. I'll put it as nice as Neo Garden.

i jus saw in someone's posting, 4seasons's food sucks. fried rice, fried mee and durian puff taste bad, ended up with a lot of leftover, all wasted. neo garden not bad, i got a $80 neo garden voucher, giving up for free, let me know if u wan it, expiring next mth.

Hi
I almost order from Four Seasons until i see the bad reviews.

Can anyone advise which caterer serves nice food?
I can only chose from the following appointed caterers for my event
thanks

ISS_CSCS catering Pte Ltd
Lavish Dine Catering
Purple Sage
Rasel Food Fusion
Singapore Food Industries
Smiling Orchid
Stamford catering
Sterling Trends and Concept

Anyone tried/ate before:
Fu Kwee
Gim Poh
MeiHao99
???

Comments appreciated!

They have the dish that I want, non-halal, but the price seems low for good quality???

Back