Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

teenoyl,

I will be going for c-section on perhaps the 2nd week of Sept. hehe..

nesting instinct.. ya. got to use wisely. I think, getting heavy also, so tend to get tired easily as well.

Hi Yishun Mummues,
hOpe that not tOo late to joint this club
embarrassed.gif

I m stay in Yishun Blk 175, hi Babycutie still remember mE? got meet u once at my blk e bus station with my gal & yr gal .......

My girl born in Jan 2004 (Chinese New year second day pop out)
biggrin.gif
...I m a FTWM

Hi Babycutie, I m interested on yr BOY plan
biggrin.gif
...& really need to monitor for at least 3 mths har?? & the Ovulation Kit to monitor O day for everyday or???

Wish to hav a BOY now heehee
Cheers,
Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the club.

Hehehe.... If u hv the habit of monitoring yr cycle, then u can start anytime now. If u hv not been doing so, then start from yr next menses and yes at least 3 mths so that u will roughly know yr No. of CD.

Don't need to monitor every day. When u buy the kit, there is instruction to guide u. But first of all, u must know your no. of CD in order to detect accurately without wasting the kit. The O kit I used is pretty expensive. The brand is clearplan. It is similar like using pregnancy kit whereby u dip the kit with urine and wait for few minutes. (I bid from yahoo auction which sells cheaper). Of course u can use those cheaper strips but I don't feel secure using those because dunno accurate or not mah...hehehe.... I rather invest in good ones.

U can oso use the below ovulation calendar for guidance.
http://www.ovulation-calendar.net/

I used both for guidance. First of all I use the ovulation calendar to determine my fertile day. Then I buy the O kit to test my LH surge nearing my fertile day to "catch" my fertile day to take action.

Hehehehe.... hope this can help

babycutie,
i'm not carrying twins lah.
it's another mother here who is. ernn... need to refer up threads for the nick. cannot remember who liao. hahah...

monitoring ovulation.. not for me eh.. i'm going to close factory after this one loh. Hubby cannot take the stress lah.

Hello Michelle, welcome to the club and good luck with the baby making!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">babycutie</font>,

thank for explaining to me,but i still cant get it clearly.. sorry i m slow... haiz.. btw duchness got explain to me once but tink i can get a bit only.. anyway u said u bought the kit for wad ????where to buy ar???

<font color="ff6000">Linda</font>,

tahnk for the information on the doc.. k k i will bring her go there if my darling still nt ok but she is much better in her flu,cough still have a bit ....

<font color="119911">Michelle</font>,

hello welcome abroad,is nt too late... oh.. u also love near chong pang.. lots of mummy live near chong pang...btw i m same as u,wanna make a boy for my second baby..my gal is 5 month plus now..tinking of making one soon but scare i cant cope.. lots of qn ...heehee..ur gal 2 ys old now so planning to make one boy boy soon???heehee...

zinie,
U can get the kit from pharmacy. The kit is to monitor yr LH surge to find your ovulation day. N since u want a boy, it is better that u produce on the day of your ovulation or not more than 12 hours after yr ovulation.

It is very stressful. My hb was having a fever actually. So I ask him do we want to try next mth, he said no. Then we go ahead n I strike....hehehe.... I oso buy "san bian wan" for my hb to nourish....kekeke... Can get from Chinese Medical Hall.

Hi zinie,
Yup plan to hav a "Pig Son"
biggrin.gif
(MIL every morning alrdy ne ne my hubby liao which he told me lucky i m not there)....If not scared not more energy wait they climb up &amp; down act like MONKEY...Especialy when go out wif my gal,she dun wan to let u hold her hand, &amp; walk herself anywhere dun care abt u juz walk loh
uhoh.gif
.....take Bus also the same cannot seat properly hav to do somethings loh.....Or ALL the girls &amp; Boys is like that wan har All mummies??

Babycuite,
The O kit is only for use one time?? "habit of monitoring my cycle" U means CD1 of mth then until next mth CD1?? heehee roughly i only remember the 1st date of menses then next mth will be around the date loh

<font size="+2">Yishun Mommies' Club</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Mom</TD><TD>Occupation</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Kids DOB</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Diaper</TD><TD>Formula </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy sunflower</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>06.06.06</TD><TD>Aloysius</TD><TD>PetPet/PP</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>soh1dful</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>30.05.06</TD><TD>Darrel</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Duchess</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 655 </TD><TD>Princess Princess</TD><TD>December 03 (September 06)</TD><TD>Nicole Natalie</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Pediasure / BM </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenoyl</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 299</TD><TD>Prince Prince</TD><TD>25.09.00 07.05.06</TD><TD>Edrie Qu. Erfan Ru.</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>HL Milk Mamex Gold </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zinie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Blk 638 </TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>09.03.06</TD><TD>Vivian</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>wynn_pon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 115C</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>29.11.04</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Huggies / Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Gain IQ </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lucida</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 928</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>(25/07/06)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>tigger88</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 8xx </TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>02.04.05</TD><TD>Keane</TD><TD>PetPet / Mamy Poko</TD><TD>Pediasure </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwen</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Blk 730</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>07.07.06</TD><TD>Haygen</TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babycutie</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 299 </TD><TD>Princess Prince</TD><TD>09.06.04 01.02.06</TD><TD>Belvia Jayden</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Pediasure Enfalac A+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>2LM</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Prince Prince</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mickeyh</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>ChongPang CC</TD><TD>Prince (Twins)</TD><TD>2002 (EDD August 2006)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda Seah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 154</TD><TD>Queen King (Baby)</TD><TD>17.03.02 15.08.04 (EDD March 07)</TD><TD>Lavonne Lucius (Baby) </TD><TD>Drypers</TD><TD>Dumex </TD></TR><TR><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 398</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>August 05</TD><TD>Haowen</TD><TD>PetPet / Pampers</TD><TD>Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>Appletree</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Blk 556</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>May 06</TD><TD>Ariel</TD><TD>Nepia</TD><TD>Friso </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michelle</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Blk 175</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>Jan 04</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi teenoyl,,

My gal name is Xinyi.....use Pampers/Huggies........Formula is Enfalac grow i think..hehee is for 18mths to 3years wan...

Thxz U

Michelle,
That is good enough. U go n jot down all the 1st day u hv recorded. Then go calculate the no. of cycle. Remember CD1 of this month till the next CD1 of the next month = yr Cycle Day.

For eg. CD1 falls on 1 July, then next CD1 falls on 1 Aug. Your cycle day will be calculated from 1 July till 31 July. That means 31 days cycle.

Yes the O kit is use for 1 time. Clearplan has 5 stick so can use only 5 times. So u hv to calculate properly so that not a single stick will go wasted.

Actually I thought of having a piggy but age catching up so doggy oso can lor....hehehe

My girl same as yr girl. Dun let us hold her hands while she walk. And also walk herself everywhere n dun turn back to check whether dad and mum follows.....She can't sit still in her childcare class oso..especially story telling time.... Even at home, she hardly sit down quietly, always walking around. Unless we switch on CD for her to watch then she will sit down n watch.... but we dun want her to become telly baby....hahaha

<font color="ff0000">Hello everyone and welcoming new mommies.. Our Yishun Mommies' Club is growing stronger each week..</font>
kao_welcome2.gif

Was down and out since Thurs.. BZ interviewing babysitters. Still cant find a suitable one, tho'. Same time running a fever, cough and flu but cant rest well cos BB also sick and cranky the whole time.
kao_drool.gif

For all mommies who are TTCing... mayb u can check this website www.ibabydust.com select Ovulation Calendar. Very interesting. I tried for my last pregnancy and Bingo! I strike jackpot first time round!
bounce.gif

BTW next year is Year of Pig hah?
uhoh.gif

<font color="0000ff">Zinie</font>
No prob lah.. Like I said earlier, typing and updating the chart makes me look "BZ" here! You rather give birth again than have your wisdom tooth extracted?
lol.gif
Wah! Dat pain har?

<font color="0000ff">Wynn</font>
My unit ok oreadi! No smell! Good oso lah.. Early spring cleaning for Hari Raya!

<font color="0000ff">Duchess</font>
Rest well and drop us a line when baby Natalie pops!

<font color="0000ff">Linda</font>
Very seldom we see families, after having a pair, decided to have a third one. Dun mind me asking, but what makes you decide on the third? Do we have to be financially ready or just go along and worry later? I'm TTCing now but my main worries and guilt is not having enuff time for them..

Hi Babycutie,

hahhaha my girl also same like yr girl...Sometimes hav to use cane to scared her then she will say mami "teng" xinyi, wan to make u "heartsoft" but only for a while unless u really cane her
kao_sticktongue.gif

"How long is your luteal phase??" What is the meaning of that?? My English not good enough ooooo

Michelle,
I leave it at 14 days.

The luteal phase, also referred to as 'days past ovulation' or 'DPO', is the part of the cycle that starts at ovulation and ends the day before your next period.

We don't use cane. We bit her using our hand.

Babycutie
Seriously considering of selling my flat leh... Tot of buying at Blk 297.. of course higher floor lah.. But have grow fond of my neighbours.. Our 4 units very akaliao!

Hi wyn,

Charges are normal GP charges. Jasmine is a GP not a PD but she has a scanner in her clinic now and MTB can see her for antenatal! ^^

Normally, for myself, the bill is around S$30.. depending on the medication.
For the kids, its abt S$20 - 30... Din reallie take note of bill. :p

Hi zinie,

If ur kid has productive cough (flam: erm dunno correct spelling ant). Can buy "Nan Bei Xing" (North, South Almond Flakes). Pound them up and just boil in water. Dont add sugar or anything else. Drink as per water or use it for making milk. This will clear the flam and ur child will have loose, foamy! stools for 1 or 2 time (kinda like diarrhea) It works on my 2 rascals.

Hi teenoyl,

Actually, when I had my 2nd one, I tot to myself Dats it. No more liaoz. But seeing how the jie-jie start to care for Di-di and when they fool around together, I tot wad the heck. Another one won't kill.... kekekeke.... Its a maternity thing I guess.

There are also the crazy moments. When sibling rivalry is raging or when they fight over the smallest things but the good overrides the bad.

Financially, we are not exactly READY but we are mentally ready to take on the additional cost that comes along with the extra mouth. It helps that both u and ur hubby has the same mindset. Gotta cut down on the meals at restaurant, gg to cinema, monthly shopping etc.... But the JOY of having another baby in the family makes up for everything. ^^

I am lucky to have good maid and a good mum. They both help to lessen my load and my maid is a ASSET since I work FT. Can't imagine life without either of them. ^^

Hi Ladies,

How's your weekend? I just had a horrible one. Ariel keep wanting me to carry her during her nap and her nap is for 2 hrs each. My arms almost broke and i feel like just dumping her somewhere. If I put her down she will scream &amp; scream. sigh!!
not sure what's the reason. Could it be due to her sleeping in hammock during the day at my mum's place or me returning to work this week?

Teenoyl, i also resort to giving her gripe water. hee! Works!

teenoyl,
unit at 297 is selling? If it is higher unit, maybe u can consider. How much they selling? U seen the unit already? Facing which side?

Hi Mummies

Just an update. I've popped! Was scheduled for c-sect on 28 Aug, but water bag broke on 26 Aug so had emer c-sect with GA instead. Ge-ge Jun Er was born at 8:21am &amp; mei-mei Hui Shan 2 mins later. Jun Er was only 2.09kg &amp; Hui Shan 2.34kg. They are not latching, so I've taken to expressing &amp; supplementing with FM. At least this way I can know how much they are getting as I need to get their weight up.

I have a CL to help out for this month &amp; she's very good - can cook &amp; look after the babies single-handedly. Luckily the babies are feeding consecutively &amp; not at the same time. Gives me a lot of time to rest &amp; hopefully my BM will increase soon. Now can only pump 30-50ml a session.

<font color="119911">Hi teenoyl,</font>
<font color="119911">Pls update my details:
Kids DOB:13Aug02, 26Aug06, 26Aug06
Name:Jun Yi, Jun Er, Hui Shan
Diaper: Huggies PullUp, Fitti NB, Fitti NB
Formula:Dugro3+, Mamex Gold, Mamex Gold

Thanks</font>
happy.gif

Here's a photo of them at 8 days old. Jun Er is on the left (the cheeky one), Hui Shan on the right
507161.jpg

Congratulation mickeyh,

They are so cute....Only 8days old &amp; Jun Er aldy know how to giv us a wink liao
kao_wink.gif
......I think is really a tough job to take care of Twins
kao_clap.gif
kao_clap.gif

Take care mickeyh

<font color="0000ff">Mickeyh</font>,

Cgs TO u.. wow.. ur baby reali cute... wow u are reali lucky to have twin..so good.. heehee... but hard for u to tk care..now u muz be very very tire..anyway u muz eat more tonic...rest more...dun stress urself ar...

<font color="ff6000">babycuite</font>,

ermm btw the kit is for wad?? i m reali slow.. so soryyy abt it.. n i also dun knw wad is luteal phase??very chim..haiz...

<font color="0000ff">michelle</font>,

oh u wan a pig son.. hmmm good.. cos some chinese ppl patang la.. pig later slp n slp.. heehee.. actually i also wan to make one but i tink next yr pig... heehee... still tinking.. i wan my princess n my second one 1 yr age to 2 yr age gap ma...i also scare i cant cope.. my princess now knw hw to turn le..soon she will learn hw to crawl n i m always alone at hm one so i scare i cant cope....
smile.gif

<font color="ff6000">linda</font>,

na bei xing.. hmmm...where to buy it?chinese medcine hall?she still have a bit but much ok now.. heehee..can paly n laugh le....

<font color="0000ff">appple</font>,

u like that reali very very tire le.. how abt u try out her into yao yao??? or else next time u will have to carry her everyday.. i knw yao yao not good also but u can change one.. if u carry her reali hard...that y i said mummy is the gratest... heehee
smile.gif

mickeyh,
Congrats... Yr boy so cheeky on camera....hahaha
U very cute leh. Name yr boy 1 and 2...

zinie,
Luteal Phase is Day Past Ovulation. That means the number of day starting from your Ovulation Day till yr mense arrive. Frankly I dun usually measure my Luteal Phase. I just leave it at 14 days.

Ovulation kit is use to test your LH surge to determine whether u r gg to ovulate soon or not.

mickeyh, congrats!! wow!! your bbs are so cute and so luckily to have a boy &amp; girl at one go!

zinie, really tempted to buy the yao yao but my room got no splace for the metal "cage" that the yao yao comes with. The one at my mum's place is drill into the ceiling so can save alot of space. Can't do that for my house...
kao_frustrated.gif

teenolyl, how'r you? BTW, I am a FTWM also.

babycutie, are those ovulation kit expensive? i am very little menses now though I have stopped bf. Just want to see if I am back to normal ovulation. Can we use the kit to check this also??

appletree,
U can use to check. There are cheaper type where it comes in paper strips type. But it only tells u whether u r ovulating or not.

If u want precise check, it is best to consult a gynae to perform an ultrascan on your womb to check whether your eggs are normal.

miceyh...congrats...yr twins are so cute!!!

zinie...
i also wish to have a pig gal next year but mu hubby don't want...but then i also have difficulty in getting myself pregnant cos I had POCS (polycistic ovarian)
kao_sad2.gif
and i only realised this 'illness' after my yearly check-up..

teenoyl, i hope by now u are ok liao...
kao_smile.gif

Hi Babycutie,

U means born in pig year?? But i feel piggy good leh...Bcos my hubby also born in pig year. My sis &amp; sis-in-law also piggy
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
..So now i hav to hurry liao if not piggy become rat hahha

Michelle,
I am oso piggy leh....hehehehe.... I oso find good leh because not much worries... n always feels that there is an angel overlooking even if something happens, someone will come to yr rescue.....

<font color="0000ff">babycutie</font>,

oh..thank thank for the expalination tink i will go buy one ba.... wad the full name for the kit ar????

<font color="ff6000">apple</font>,

oh.. hmm then u have to "ren" le.. tink she will be better wen she grow ba but i scare it will becoem a habit for her....try nt to carry too much wor.. kekeke...

<font color="0000ff">wynn</font>,

oh u wan a pig gal btu i hoep to have a boy nt gal la.. heehee.. so u muz fastest now wor...wad u mean by POCS (polycistic ovarian)??,sorry my eng nt good...

<font color="ff6000">michille,babycutie</font>,

<font color="119911">No offerend ar... </font>nt i said pig yr nt good but got ppl said pig very lazy ma.. that y .... said slp n slp n dun work...some said pig good.. very hardworking .. hmm i m also blur la..
kao_confused.gif
hahaha... dun kwn which one real .. heehee... <font color="119911">No offerend ar... </font>

zinie,
Its call Ovulation Kit.

No offence lah.... I dun thk it is true tht pig r lazy and always like to sleep. Who dun like to sleep???? hahahaha

I have other friends who aren't born in the year of pig and sleep more than me woh....how to explain leh?

I thk its the personality of the person lah... An active person will sleep lesser than those who live in sedentary lifestyle. Frankly I thk I don't sleep much leh....

PCOS = Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. It means a person do not ovulate regularly. Some even don't ovulate at all. Its due to hormone imbalance.
http://www.4woman.gov/faq/pcos.htm

Hi everyone. Thxs for your concern. I'm ON now..
kao_scared.gif

Had 2 days mc.. Sleep and sleep like "Piggy?".. Luckily my mom pitied me &amp; BB and offer to help take care of him while I slept. Our relationship was back to normal, yeah! (But she still refuses to go in my room. Dowan to see the TV)
kao_sleep.gif

Mickeh
talker.gif

Congrats to you! Good that you have a reliable CL to see to you and babies needs. Rest well.

Seeing babies makes me miss being pregnant. Have to work extra hard! Chia yo!

Babycutie
lame.gif

I suka-suka went houseviewing last night at Blk 297, 11th floor.. Wah! Valuation $325 asking $350! Its an eye view of the park! I love it! But too X.. Dont think we can afford.. But relieved to noe that market price is still very high!

Wynn
uhoh.gif

Do we have to specifically inform doc to chk if we suffering from PCOS? I suspect I'm one too cos before my 2nd BB, we never had protection for 3 whole years before I conceived again! I very worried I will have to try for another 3 years before I strike lottery!

Linda
wink.gif

Guess coming from big families play a part too, huh? Hmm... when I see how happy big brother plays with his younger brother with all the "goo-goo ga-ga", I really like to add another one sibling to add on to their laughter..

teenoyl,

Can suka-suka go houseviewing? Did u go thru any agent or just dropby the house?? Oh yes, our units actually can fetch $330-$350. Because it is consider new flats. You just moved in 2 years ago right? Did u buy from HDB or resale? How much u pay for your 2nd flr unit? I thk we paid ard $250K for our 9th flr unit.

<font color="ff0000">PCOS</font>
Usually we don't inform gynae to specfically chk whether we had PCOS or not....because most of us don't even know we are suffering from it till we went to gynae for checkup after numerous trying to conceive without success.

For a normal couple, a woman should become pregnant within one year of trying. If beyond that, it is advisable to seek professional help.

Actually I was told that I had PCOS too before I had my girl. I don't even know it at all because my menses came every month but the flow only last 2-3 days at the most. So I thought I was normal since I menstruate every mth. Anyway we were not TTCing at the time too.

Its by chance that I went to see Chinese Physician then I came to know abt it. Thk most of u should have heard of the famous chinese physician at Jurong East?? I went to merely wanted to check on my general health. Also she said my hb had varicocele. She said we are a odd couple which both of us also had reproductive problem....kaoz...

Then I went to seek professional advise and was told I had PCOS as well as fibroids. Also we did a SM test (Semen-Mucous) and my mucous kills 70% of my hb Semens which chance of pregnancy is very slim. The gynae also confirm that my hb had varicocele. He recommended us to go for surgery but both of us decline.

We took some supplement and did not had any precaution thinking we are not so lucky to strike since both of us had problem... BUT after consuming for 2 mths, I was preggy with my girl which caught us in surprice.

Then before planning for our boy, we went back to the Chinese Physician again to check whether I had problem and she said I am healthy and my ovaries are active..... True enough, I was pregnant as planned.

In fact we were quite skeptical with the result of the supplement we were taking and hence did not had any precaution against pregnancy as we are not TTCing then. My hb still consuming the supplement and I had become lazy and stop liao....hehehehe... I am consuming other products and some slimming tea.... Until I finish all these stuff then I will take the supplement for maintenance.

zinie,
yah i wanted a piggy gal..cos i don't want a bb rat..heehee!!

PCOC is due to hormone imbalance, confirmation from my blood test after my first annual medical check-up..

teenolyl,
yah i think..it is good to tell yr gynae that u have difficulties in conceiving..
i had irregular menses since secondary times...after getting married for a year (without protection) and have been trying very hard to conceive..so i went to see a gynae @ AMK (my first gynae) on this irregular menses issue then she just gave me some pills then after taking it..my menses comes liao but then she never told me that i had PCOS!!!...so my current gynae asked me (during my last medical check-up with him).."you sure u had seen a gynae"
just when i was about to give up, i even went to take up a part-time course to make myself busy...so when i was in the second term (almost finishing my course)..i then realised that i was 8 weeks pregnant..so i feel so pai seh cos i was the only pregnant student in the class..
kao_embarrassed.gif

Babycutie
I called one agent up for viewing lah! Her name Angeline? You bought your unit at $250K, now 'agaration' min abt $330K? Wow! U can make a whopping lotsa money here!

I bought from open market at value $305K in May 05. My 2nd flat so if I bought another one, it would be through Bank Loan. Something that we have to seriously consider before making any major decision (scarry to take up loan from bank!). Thought I can market my flat for $315-$320K?

Wynn / Babycutie
Come to think abt it, my menses oso lasts 2-3 days only. I aso tot its normal cos it came every month. After delivery, have not gone to see gynae for Pap!! Will check with him abt this.

babycuite
acutally i have thought of going to see the chinese physician but the moment of i thought of taking chinese medicine...i change my mind..chinese medicine is so bitter!!! yucks!!

what supplements are u taking?? maybe i should consider taking that too..to balance up my hormone..

teenoyl,
U can market at that rate to try. But must be prepared the slash the price if no buyer. Worst come to worst, sell at $305. No gain, no lose. Objective is to sell away n not earn $$$ right?

We don't intend to sell our unit because we plan to clear the housing loan asap. Selling and buying again will end up re-financing again leh... I dun want to work till 70 years old to clear all the loan!! hehehe

You can make appt with your gynae to do ultrasound check on your reproductive systems (uterus, womb, fallopian) to see whether they are normal and ovulate regularly. If yr hb smoke, get him to do SA (Sperm Analysis) test too. U know I hv a friend whose hb had his SA test and found 0% of healthy sperm......

babycutie,
thank for the information again.. oh i get wad u mean le.. btw my mensus alos only last for 3 to 4 days le..b4 i haven gave birth to my gal my mensus last for 5 to 6 now lesser le.. hw ar??actually i m worry n scare cos sunddenly my mensus day drop wen i gave birth to my gal...then from the way u all said mensus say last nt good.. omg.. i m mroe worry now... jia lat.. hw hw hw !!!!!but i did my PAP after i gave birth to my gal on the 3rd month n everytinsg is ok... very worry now... haiz.. being a woman is relai hard... : (

Babycutie,

Mine also leh....the first &amp; second day will heavy flow, after that little bit then the fifth day will become brown brown colour &amp; a bit blood loh.....haha is that all right?? Now Babycutie become OUR private consultant liao.......
biggrin.gif

wynn,
The supplement I took is not to balance my hormones but to strengthen and eliminate unwanted toxic in the organs. My fibroids (I have 2) were flushed out after 1 mth of consumptions of the supplement.

The product is from Jason Winter's range. This product was selling thru MLM in the past but the owner called back all the product and now Singapore only has one distributor. The shop is located at Sunshine Plaza at Bencoonlen Street.

zinie,
Doing a PAP SMEAR is not enough to tell. Go for an ultrascan which is more precise.

Ever since I gave birth to my kids, my menses lasted for abt 7 days and 2nd day is always the heaviest.

babycutie,

that y i m wondering.. got soem ppl said pig lazy got some said pig will nt.. diff ppl diff view la... heehee...anyway my mensus jus stop so i have to count the day to my next mensus rite??? i have to observe for three month rite babycutie???then i will knw wen my CD is 28 or 30 rite??

Btw i try the http://ibabydust.com/tools/ovulation_calendar/... i dun understand what is OPK..got words on that day mean cannot get a boy issit?? muz after those words issizt???

oh... I went for post natal scan but gynae only say uterus back to normal. Never mention Ovaries leh... sigh! I also got problem getting pregnant as I got irregular menses before and Docs said I am not ovulating...so actually very luckily to get my girl.
I was hoping that after giving birth my "system" will go back to regular ovulating but seems like it's still the same...
my girl is better these few days... hopefully this weekend she will be good
kao_sticktongue.gif

Hi all mummmy

I am Esther, this thread seems interesting. Me giving birth in Oct'06 wonder can i join in this fun loving thread..... though haven give birth but hor staying in Yishun wor..
happy.gif

zinie
yah loh..being a woman is really very hard..i hate to be a woman.i keep telling all my friends and my hubby that i will want to be a man in my next life...
rofl.gif

michelle
me used to be like yr pattern after giving birth..but then now pattern change again...mine lasted only for about 5 days...

Back