Any give birth Mummy that live in yishun ??

lil O sure miss her yiyi v much wor.... she know she wont be ard for long loong while?
luckily now comm v conv, juz email, msn etc lo
happy.gif

don b too sad eh jntt
happy.gif
yup wat impt most is she found her happiness ...

Hee thanks gal..
Jntt I think so she got quite a numbers of checkups & follow ups I've been takg leaves to cover her..coz last time in her co, she go as much as she could mah.. Hahha no need to work esp on the notice period.

sporty - i like the environment... units are mostly facing the golf course! the showflat is not opened yet. but the 3 bed room units sizes are quite good, like 140sqm. if got $, don mind getting!

hello ladies,

think i wont have a chance to log in liao as my replacement is with me, not so nice to let her see I surfing net...
So, everyone take care and will miss all...

sporty,
u take care and post here when given birth...

so angry w my hubby..actually it's everyday but i super angry on Tues..
Coz every Tues I hv 8am conference call..
during the call, i keep calling my hubby to wake him up to bring R to CC
but aft so much, at 930am he still slpg.... i really super HOT!
any way to deal w such lazy bones?
i really got high BP lioa..
my colic taught me, i shd be SAHM
good i gg to threaten to quit my job to take care of kids, then he can slp until the skies fall.

good morning ladies...

chacha - u take care. log in whenever you can oki?? post updates on FB when in TW.

shan - cool down! guess ur hubby lacks discpline! yes, maybe u should tell him that u be SAHM, then he is responsible for all the bread & butter, then u see how he react. he probably thinks that R CC is not important now. but ur MIL is with your everyday now? she cannot help to wake her son up also?

chacha, will post here & on fb la... u take care hor!!

shan, ur hb no need to wake up & go to work ah? was R awake liao? if he is, he can at least wake daddy up mah

yes jntt.. i really dunno wat to do w my hubby..totally no disclipine!
no tat he don feel R's CC nt impt, even if R in Pri sch i bet he oso lidat
he juz SLP n don care abt anytin..
i called him numerous times while i still in confernce.. he picked n slp..from 830am all the way til 930..i really was boiling!

i posted on his Fb..haa he deleted away..
he said i never think of consquences, coz got his client there..
i know i don care, tat the only way to get on him, coz he want face. i din put v harsh statement, coz i know ple can see :p

my MIL in bedok from MOn - Thur..thurs nite then come over. if MIL here then he wldnt like tat, coz i will make him send me to work.
i don wan R to wake up early mah, i aim him to reach CC at 9am lo. but almsot everyday he 10am then reach. if i don wake my hubby up, think R only go to skool at 1pm.

morning...

shan,
my last day is tom, kind of miss ley...
i will be departing on 15th, but due to no pc/iphone at home so saying bye to you all...

jntt,
i will def be guest of appearance here whenever I can...

sporty - one more day to the weekend... but my weekend will start tomorrow! heehee... any plans for the weekend?

jntt, so good having long weekend!! i need a break....a looong break!! very stressed n bz!! this weekend ah, sat M goes GUG afternoon no plans...sun morn gg to riders cafe for brunch lor... u leh?

sporty - don be so stressed out! so M started GUG already? is she enjoying it? where is riders cafe? tomorrow morning, i going for breast check, then buffet lunch at RWS with my hubby. sat probably spend with my O and my mum, shopping... then Sun got a wedding lunch to attend, then if weather is good, go for a swim in the late afternoon. nothing fanciful planned....

jntt, no la...very bz with work nowadays la...thas why kinda stressed n didnt sleep well... M started GUG since Jan this year so half a yr liao lor...

wah so nice go rws for buffet!!
happy.gif
riders cafe at bukit timah area...can see the horses while u have brunch...their brunch is quite famous...

sporty - ya, bought the offer from atcrazy.com one... 50% off, so go n try! next mon going for durian and crab buffet at sentosa also! heehee... gonna be so FAT! oh riders cafe sounds interesting! let me know if it is worth going?

jntt, wahh the crab buffet sounds good leh! how muchie?? yah sure will let u kno whether is it worth gg, some pple said its over rated la...

so hows ur hse reno? found ur ID yet?

sporty - the crab buffet is $38++, if you have ANZ credit card, its 4 for the price of 3. i have gotten 5IDs to come see, now still awaiting for their layout proposal and quote.... nothing confirmed yet.

jntt, update me on the crab buffet...sounds good leh! ohhh...me no anz card...heheh...

ohhh...very interesting to reno hse de...cant wait to see the final result!

sporty - sure will update u.... i also cannot wait to see the final result. but it would not be that soon.... i will have "party" and invite the yishun mummies when done.. heehee...

jntt, YEAH! looking forward
happy.gif
happy.gif
must be a big project lor...i can imagine u gg to tear down all walls again... actually ur reno still quite new lor...

good morning ladies... its so quiet here!

sporty - i didnt managed to get to the crab buffet :-( my hubby had to travel... so had to cancel the dinner. but i went to the RWS Starz Restaurant so called int'l buffet at Hard Rock Hotel.... but selection is rather miserable. nothing worth shouting about....

jntt, hihi...i dreamt of u last nite... dunno why... in ur newly renovated hse!! whahhaha... think preggy dreams....whahhahah

hello,

it not fun here, I am staying at county, so everywhere is inconvenient, have to either call pte car (more than 20mins), only bus to morning market else have to walk lor... Life here boring, tiring... I cant eat or sleep well simce day 1... Sky very bright 5am and I woke at 5+am for housework before kids woke up... In singapore, my life is not like this and why I made myself so miserable...

chacha, juz hang on la... think u had a too "pampered" life in sg... thas why abit unbearable now for u... for marketing, maybe u can buy whole week of groceries during the weekend together with ur hb then weekdays u dun have to go out lor... then for the morning sun, taiwan & japan are like tha de, maybe install some blinds or what in ur rooms? so u wun wake up so early??

Morning ladies, rare appearance here =p

Chacha,
In Taiwan le!? So fast!!
Hmm..mayb u are nt used to it yet ba. Give urself some time to settle dwn and also to appreciate the slower pace of life there. How abt the 2kids?? Anyway, at least ur hb deployed to Taiwan, nt some war torn country lo...which u for sure can't tag along and u also wldnt be fan xin when he is there....

Sporty,
Enjoying ur preg so far? Know gender already?? 

val, so far ok la...not much of a feeling cuz some unhappiness happened at work...hahah... dunno gender yet... boy/gal is fine la, healthy is more impt... how are u doing?

Sporty,
oh ok, hope the unhappiness at wk will pass soon =)
true, health more impt n since u got a pair le =) No need to buy much things also as can recycle lit A n M stuffs.
I am coping fine, just tat sometimes D1 really v attention seeking and defiance just to get my attention. Trying to improve myself in this aspect as sometimes I feel v guilty towards him...other than tat life as usual. Trying to squeeze time doing hsewk when the kids are slpping. Hehehe. So far, quite enjoyable le =p

val, haha i hope so la cuz still have quite a few mths to go before i go for my ML... ya basically nothing much to buy, maybe new milk bottles n breast pads etc...hahha... ohh good to hear tha u are enjoying ur life now, maybe u can really consider being a sahm
happy.gif

sporty,
u r rite, i brought this upon myself, pampered life dun want , come here to suffer...
cos cant sleep well so will auto wake up, not really the ray... maybe i am not cut out to be housewife, kids are driving me crazy...

val,
yes was here for a week liao lor... i still cant really feel the slow pace... 2 kids are driving me crazy, gal kept calliing me "mummy" for nuthing and boy kept asking for foods...

hey jntt... had a good retreat?

sporty, office politics? don bother too much rembr to stay happy
happy.gif

Val, glad to know u r doing great.. quite norm for #1 to seek attention... try to strike a balance.. will ebe tough if no one helping u...don tired yaself out...

Chacha *hugs*
surely u can blend in very soon, start w a routine... Tw is not as bad la... just u gota restrat a new lifestyle.. jiayew.. think u will get used to it very soon..

Back