Any comment on Dr Joan Thong of Raffles hospital

CAROLE: the reason why i was charged 2.2k was because they miscalculated. or so raffles claimed. they did not explain clearly to my friend why their charges are so different from mine. Their excuse to them was they miscalculated my package. there wasnt any detailed breakdown to explain how they derive at 2.8k for them and 2.2k for me.

im not here to pick an argument with anyone of you here. im just sharing this unhappy incident that happened to my friend.

peace.

Carole,
Sonographer says your bb is possibly female during NT scan but later Dr Thong confirmed to be a prince at 4th month izit? Great news!

Just wonder how accurate is the gender scanned during NT scan.. hmm..

Hello mummies and mum-to-be
please visit this blog on "Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in Singapore" to give your comments on all registered gynaes.

We hope this blog would be useful to all preggy moms who are hunting for the right gynae for their pregnancy, and also to all other women seeking treatment and advise on fertility and women-related issues.

Thanks in advance for your help!!
http://sggynae.blogspot.com/

I'm seeing Dr Thong since last Aug 08.

She gave me clomid for my 1st treatment but i'm not responding well to it for 3mths.

She started another treatment which is injection of follitropin (it costs me $50 per injection DAILY). It has to b injected DAILY.

She told me there's only 2 treatment to conceive. 1 is pill (clomid) but i'm not responding well. The 2nd is injection (follitropin).

I'm really not sure if i shd seek a 2nd opinion.

Any advise?

Dr Thong is good and very pro.....although her charges are abit high.....I had my 2 kids delivered by her....infact, she made my delivery process very smooth and I do not have those 'ugly' hearsay about giving birth at all.....good....

Anybody knows how much is the antenatal package with Dr. Thong now?

Thanks.
happy.gif

Back