Any 1 got recent bill of TMC

actually bills quite standard
it mainly consist of hospital charges and gynae charges ... for hospital charges u may wanna check the hospital webpage then gynae charges depends on the gynae so u may wanna ask ur gynae

Anyone know how much will the bill be for c-section twins staying in 1-bedder? Gynae is from TMC..I'm pretty worried that the bill will be pretty hefty!

Anyone know how much is the down payment for 4 bedder. I heard it is no longer $800 and increase liao. I am due in Aug08

hi amabellekok, I'm also with Dr Ang and I'm due in early Nov.. Thinking of whether worth to stay in single bedded anot.. any advise?? Thanks!

i tlnk it's pretty individual, up to u lor, sumtlmes u mlght not get any bedmate, for me i prefer to have a bedmate... under doc Ang got free upgrade u'll be paying 4 bedded for 2 bedded i feel thats it's pretty worth it n hubby can accompany u till pretty late too.. but if u prefer to have the rm all by urself then tk 1 bedded lor most impt is try not to have too many visitors then u can rest.. 1 bedded is gd juz that relative tends to hang longer then cant rest.. nvm when i deliver then i feed back to u mummies about the hospital stay etc etc kkz =) cheers

dun worry u still have plenty of tlme to decide

Hi Amabellekok,

I am just 7 weeks pregnant. I am also with Dr Ang. During my 5 weeks pregnancy (after consultation with Dr Ang), I started to have yellow discharge, then followed by brownish discharge. I went back during my 6 weeks and he gave me an injection to stabilise the pregnancy. Earlier this week, on Mon, I felt a constant pulling effect on my left tummy and started worrying again. I went back to Dr Ang on Wed night and was told the heartbeat is still there. The brownish discharge has kind of stopped and switched back to pale yellowish and transparent on and off, any advice on how to assure whether my baby is alright? Dr Ang gave me MC to rest but I am still worrying.

i can understand, my second one also like that i even had bright red discharge.. V V V worrying ... tk more B complex, dun carry any heavy tlngs dun do house work too wash clothes hang clothes all dun do...try to relax after 12weeks more or less stable then after 24 weeks can relax liao
NO SEX until after 12 weeks !!!!! discharge can be normal when i had my 1st one my discharge coming like tap water so terrible.. brownish discharge still ok but u observe if u not feeling well go back to hlm again, get sum hormones pills... the pills will make u feel more sick coze it help to increase pregnancy hormones which will help to stable the pregnancy.. it's those pregnancy hormones which causes our morning sickness etc etc

each pregnancy is v different de,we mlght not experience certain tlngs but it's gd if we try to read up more so at least we can b more prepared, more exposed n we'll be able to handle situation beta.. brownish discharge can be normal coze of the increase blood flow to our below so try as much as u can to relax... do light n simple activities which will make u feel happy n gd

bill date 9/7/08
baby charges
plus miscs total hospital charges 482.4
total professional fee 230

total deduction claimed from medisave and medishield 572.05.

total amt payable is 143.4
-----------------------------
mother charges
total hospital charges 1583. (assisted delivery, no epidural)
total professional charges 1380.
total deduction claimed from medisave and medishield 2600

total amt payable 341.05.

Hi,

Anyone with Dr Ang and have went thru GA C-section and stayed in 4bedded? Kindly share the bill or maybe the amt in cash to prepare for? Coz BB head didn't turn down so gonna go for C-section which was nv in our plan... so gonna start planning within these days.. Thanks!

izzit lawrence ang ?

the cash portion i top up for my stay was 500 plus assisted birth ... the 500 plus was deducted frm deposit n inclusive of bb charges too DR ang got free upgrade so no worries u'll be paying 4 bedded

btw the hospital will make claim frm medisave n medishield for hospital charges and also claim maternal package.. the maternal package is use to top up hospital charges too..

u can use both ur husband n ur mediesave.

GA c-section if deposit is 1k more or less should b able to cover u if u worry then standby 1.2k inclusive of 1k deposit..

u dun have to worry usually deposit is enough to cover both u n ur bb

Gynae fee will be part of ur hospital bill.. All can claim under medisave n medishield. basically all hospital bill are make up of gynae fee, PD fee, bb charges n mummy charges. hospital charges is more or less the same, the onli difference is the gynae charges n PD charges

Anybody here who can share the gynae charges of Dr. Geraldine Tan for normal and CS delivery? Thanks a lot.

not too sure oso.. i gave birth on jan 09.. 4 bedded free upgrade to 2 bedded.. n i paid cash 1300 n medisave deduct 1800... tts the max amt they allow mi to deduct frm medisave..

I just gave birth in April 2009, I stayed at 6th Floor, at first i opt for 4 bedded, they gave me 2 bedded at the price of 4 bedded, i don't like the service there, the nurses are not friendly at all, no smile on their face and the way they talk to you is like owning you money. The nursery nurse are not gentle too, u know my baby got the green vein in between her eyes on 2nd day only...
Mine is Operation with GA, total bill with Baby is cash $2500 i think..
I don't recommend Thomson...and don choose 6th floor too

This is my hospital bill based on Twins delivery under C-Sect with GA on 1 Bedded Room with companion excluding doctor fees

Cash Paid after Medisave deduction of $2125
Mother : $1726.57
Twin Boy : $388
Twin Gal : $388
Total Cash : $2502.57

Hope that helps.

Hi,
Does anyone have the most recent 4 bedder room bill from TMC ?? And doctor to recommend in Serangoon, Potong Pasir, Boon Keng area?

Hi, anyone have recent 1 or 2 bedder room bill from TMC? is charges for delivering twins e same as single baby?

Hi mummies,

Does anyone has any idea whether TMC will charge me separately for the newborn diapers and wet wipes that they place under the cot for my bb's use? Or is this included as part of the package such that use or dun use they also charge? I am wondering whether I can bring in my own diapers and wet wipes for bb so that I don't have to pay exorbitant prices for these things if TMC charges them separately.

Any advice? Thanks.

hi TK, TMC will charge for everything. The NB diapers, wet wipes, cotton balls, disinfectant, everything will be provided for when they first push your baby in for the first time. They don't ask if you need or not, they just provide you with these. And you can bring back these things if there is any leftover.

Back