Amazon: FOC International shipping (Punggol / Bishan / Katong)

TKTOTTS

http://www.amazon.com
Cap at USD $150.00
I only accept those items that have Free shipping to Singapore only.

FOC International shipping, written on the cart on your RH side of page

image.jpg

Alternative I can take in items but will be ship to VPOST, share shipping cost.

THINGS TO TAKE NOTE
Payment Details:
- Exchange rate: FLOATING at US$1 = SGD$1.48
Pls take note: USD as floating rates

- Payment = Pls transfer to my act no once you hv placed yr order (email or PM me for Act no)

Once payment is done, there will be no cancellation of order. Only allow of changing of items only if time permits.

BASE ON FIRST PAY FIRST SERVE

NOTE: All transactions done, pls post on the spree. This is for me to keep track on the payments. Do not email or PM me on the transactions. Only email me yr address and contact no.

Shipping Details:
- Takes about 3-8 weeks upon order placed for item to reach Singapore (*under normal circumstances or might be earlier)

- No ordering of bulky/ heavy items. If needed, pls post request first.
-I am not liable for any damage or loss for International & Local Shipping / mails.
- I am not liable for electrice products / batteries that is not working when reached your hand.

Collection Details:
Once items have arrive, e-mail will be send out or through Motherhood Forum Conversation to inform you. Items can be kept with me till 1mths. If acceded the time frame, no email from you, item/s will be confiscated.

Pls note if your items weights more than 2.5kg, I might not be able to meet u at the below location. U might need to come over to self collect

Collection by appt:
* @PunggolArea
* @ Punggol Plaza ( certain Tue & Thur 1945hrs /SAT 0900-0915hrs near OCBC )
* @ Certain MON / Fri at Dakota MRT / Parkway ( time around 0900hrs/ 1000hrs)
*@ Harbourfront, Infront of Mr Bean around 0835hrs on certain weekday
* BY Postage
* @bishan ( certain Wed 1830hrs / Fri 1745hrs )

* COURIER fr $6-10. 00 with 2 days advance notice
Same day deliver additional $2.00
Before Noon
2-5pm
6-8pm
* Smart Pac up to 3Kg $4.90 / Smart Bag up to 1kg $3.90 (comes with tracking no)

Eitherwise all by POSTAGE

Timming and venues to TBC again when the shippment have arrive

Order Format:
(Contact no for those whom prefer to meet up)

Nick:
Email:
Item Name:
URL:
Qty:
Total price:
NO of items:

OOS:

Price in USD
Price in SGD

Pls note that this bulk purchase may be cancelled in the event of poor response or insufficient order, payment will be transferred back to you.

I have the right to decline any orders even payment are done

Local Stamps & Stationary charges:
Stationary Charges meant for the evenlopes, Scotch tapes, and bubble bags(pay together with postage cost)

Alternative, you may send me an self- addressed evenlope.

Pls note this is only an estimate cost. Charges varies if the item are really heavy / bulky or lighter.

Pls note, once ordering is done, I will take some time to come back to update as well as when the items have arrive.

Pls note, there might be no updates at times due to saving of my Data... Pls bare with me. Tk

Last edited:

Attachments

• PMviolin.jpg
    PMviolin.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 87
Hi there...

Can i check if this spree is still active? And what is the current exchange rate?

Thanks!

Back