Advise on SO-IUI vs IVF?

Rinoa,

Congrats!! BB Dusts have fallen on you first... Have faith!! Positive thoughts.. Just be more careful these period of time even if its a yes or no.. Don't let Dinky jump on your tummy.

Sam,

I using Dinky as womb warmer leh, hehe :p

HE still have not get use to me, so won't jump on me yet.

Hope he bring me BB luck as he brought me wealth luck during mj.

Ju,

Wah KKH changed protocol ?
OR they really too packed?

Did u ask the nurse why E2 BT n scan, got to wait till after D5 of AF?

By right both shld fall on D2-D3 of AF while u are still bleeding.

How can they assign 17th Mar when ur AF has not even reported?

Usually for all of us, dates are assigned only when AF reports n we called them for appt dates.

Based on experiences w KKH, have come to know, the KKH nurses dun really know what's happening at all.

If kena a trainee nurse even worse.

Got once, i'm supposed to take BT after my scan , trainee nurse placed my case file anyhow n ended up I waited for donkey minutes until I cannot tahan then realised.

Its best to identify with 1 - 2 experienced staff nurses and always go back to them to confirm on ur IVF protocol

Do not anyhow take phone operator's word for it.
Especially now KKH so jam, can be messy.
Hope they r treating u right.

Tryagain,

We all Jiayou with the "gardening"
happy.gif

To bad our "gardens" are all hidden, cannot see still left how much weeding to do.

Morning ladies,

Need to ask how often do you drink the chicken essence?

Rinoa, tested again this morning? Lot's of good luck to you..

Vi4n
If u can afford the time to make them urself, wil be better.

Abt 2x per wk.. not too often as it's pretty heaty. If ur body is the heaty type, drink a lot of water aft that.

morning ladies!
riona,
mine is senior nurse Sarah. It was written in my document that I have my E2 BT & transviginal scanning on 17th March 2009. Maybe its case by case basic... Thats my D14 of Lucrin.
So I have also asked the nurse yesterday mostly my ER & ET will be 28 - 31st March 09, depending on my matured egg size...

Bambi,

Wah so happy for you moving one step forward! Hope you DH appreciates all that you are doing for him =)

Ju,

Nurse Sarah is very good. She is very experienced and knows what to do. Don't worry, you are in good hands lah.

Guess it's probably the long queue that's holding you back. U wouldn't want them to compromise on the quality of work rite?

Riona,
For your information, my Af did report yesterday but it was dark clot spotting.. And current today it is normal....

And for my case, i was told by Dr S F Loh before that my protocol will be different with others as I'm normal with no PCOS.. The only current thing I have to undergo IVF is due to DH low sperm count...

strawbearbi,
thanks...
yes Nurse Sarah is very good...
And so far during SO-IUI and Stage 1 of IVF, I have no problems...working with the doctor n nurses in KKIVF....

hi ladies,
gd morning.
Hi riona,
Thks for ur patient advise. Hows ur hpt test today? I am really hoping to see ur codeword very soon today..
happy.gif
bfp bfp!
Hi vi4,
I saw the 1st born egg at giant and cold storage.. 2.22 only.. I feel abit doubtful as so cheap.. Then i saw this kampong white chicken egg which more ex, wonder is this going to be more pu? Keke.. Gals, wht do u think?
I didnt buy any as thinking of going to wet market on sat to see whether got sell any fresh 1st born egg as riona say 1 egg shd cost ard 50cent..
happy.gif

Hi ju,
Congrat that u r proceeding to the next step very soon.. Gd luck to u..
Hi haze,
May i know which medium r u seeing? See for?
Hi ladies,
As i am thinking of moving hse.. To nearer to town area where my mum is staying so nearer to my sön and workplace.. As is my 1st time going to stay at a place who i am the 4th owner and not a new hse as i buy resale.. Can anyone help and advise me how can i know whether the place is clean of those thing or not?
sad.gif
worry, not sure how leh.. 1st time, no xperience.

Joanne, I just think that maybe supermarket buy in bigger quantity, so should be more or less much cheaper than market loh.
happy.gif

Joanne,
when I bought my flat for which I am a 3rd hand owner, my mum brought my baby cousin to come with us. My baby cousin was happily playing inside the house, which was a good sign. If there is dirty thing, the baby will cry.

First time that we entered the house, we sprayed rice at all corners of the house and brought (糖米油盐酱醋茶) salt, sugar, venegar, cooking oil etc, to symbolise that the house will be full of food from then on. We placed oranges and apples in the house, 大吉大利, 平平安安. I see that my other friends set up a fire at an auspicious time, which you have to consult the feng shui master if you're really into it.

Hi Joanne,

U can find out whether the new house is clean or not by various ways:
1. Bring u DS to the new house to see if he is happy playing anot. Apparently young children has some sixth sense, if u believe in that.

2. Go to Straits Times info counter to ask them to do a search on your house to see if got any murder or fire in the house before that was reported in Straits Times.

3. Talk to your soon-to-be neighbours. Can find out got bad things such as owe Ah-Long $ anot also.

4. Ask a lawyer to do a bankruptcy search on the existing owner to make sure they are the rightful owner of the house and not the bank.

5. Invite a fengshui master to your house to 'feel' for that type of things. Very expensive as most reputable master charges more than $500 and above for a house visit and u must make sure of the master's reputation in dealing with the 'thing' if really have. Most fengshui master are just geomancer and not medium who knows how to deal with the dark side.

Hi Bambi,

Woah, same point for the young child and baby leh! It seems there must be some element of truth.

Hi Joanne,

Another way is to bring a dog to the house (if the owner don't mind) and see if the dog starts barking at empty air (Assuming the dog is usually very 'guai') or went to hide under sofa suddenly. Dogs and cats can sense the dark side also, but cats cannot bring out as they are home creatures.

Joanne,
When I bought my flat, I was the 3rd hand owner too, my dad place a candle with is lighted, cup of rice, cooking oil, salt, sugar and tamarind for 14 days.

But normally, before I bought the house I normally look at the bright of the house cause they say that if the bright means no evil and dirty or bad things in the hse

and also see the morning sunshine bright at which area. South, East, North, West....
For me case, my morning sunshine brighted up frm the kitchen... And its good for me....

Joanne,

Agree on the children part, think they will not feel at ease in a "dirty" house.

Also look at the place in day time & night time. Day time should be bright and cheery, night time should not have shivering feeling.

Make sure the setting sun don't get into your house too much coz will be very warm.

I think the moment you step into the place, you should not feel uneasy. When I bought my place, the moment i step in i feel very at ease, and I know it's the one for me lor.

Some ppl will also get a kettle to boil water on the day of move in, and the residents step over the fire in the little clay stove supposed to be for good luck also.

RuruCat,
so we both used the same tactic huh 8:) My friends said I was very mean to use my baby cousin as a guinea pig, but but... so many adults including her parents went together mah. If the baby had cried after stepping into the house, my auntie would have brought her out immediately, and I would not have proceed with the purchase option then.

Ju,
indeed, my dad went for house viewing with me. He would rule out those houses which are not bright, not sunny enough.

Good morning all!

Ruru, my BT is next Thu, day 18 but actually day 14 can test already right? I feel like testing this Sat, at least if bad news, i have the weekend to come to terms with it. If i have 'sunflower(s)' instead, i will post my code picture ~ a sunflower.
happy.gif

Rinoa, how? We are so anxious for you. Hope to see your codeword as encouragement to us soon too!

Hi Try Again,

Actually if you dare, D12 which is tomorrow can test already, as D12post FET date is actually D15post ovulation. U may actually only get a faint line if got sunflower in your garden.

Our ladies here who strike lottery thru' IVF test very early leh. I think Sam tested on D6 (but then again hers is D5 transfer), FelixCat tested on D8 and Strawbearbi tested on D12.

U try testing with ClearBlue, it is the most sensitive brand you can find in Singapore. Test with 1st pee on Sat morning. Good luck! Like wat Strawbearbi says, a line is a line, no matter how faint it is right?

Hi Bambi,

When I bought my house, my niece not born yet leh! I heard from my friends one lah. As my house is brand-new, so no fear of 'dirty' things at all. Hee..hee..

Ruru, ya you are right ~ i transfered 2DPO embryos on 3 Mar so today the embryos should be 11DPO. Maybe this sat will be 13DPO, can try to test. But i thinking of skip urine test and barge in KK on sat for BT. Because i feel jinxed ley, everytime test on HPT see no lines, thinking maybe this time, dont touch HPT, straight go BT. If got sunflowers, BT on sat should be able to detect at least alittle more HCG than normal or at least show that the garden is not totally bare hoh?

Frankly, thinking about it, i feel scared and nervous, like butterflies in the tummy. You gals feel the same when near your BT too?

I feel rather well, no apparent symptoms, just today abit on and off cramp and poo 2 times already. Dont know is it stomach upset or womb cramp lead to pooing since i have tilted backwards womb. Everytime when AF come, i will want to poo also.

hi ruru,bambi,juliana and strawberri,
<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+2">Thank u sooo much</font></font> i feel so touch 4 all ur help and advise. But if i havent purchase and need to confirm whether it is clean 1st, how? My son had been to the place, he jus keep quiet as nothing new to him.. Due to we been to many hse see see liao.. And i dont hv dog.. Oh no.. How.. But the strait time thing is interesting.. U mean go strait time website cannot check? I notice the north sun shine at kitchen,living rm and master bedrm. No west sun.. Is it gd?
Thanks amillion.. *sobz*
Hi try again,
U do iui or ivf? Gd luck to u!

TryAgain
Do wot u feel is comfortable... I nv do HPT b4.. maybe I shd the nex time! Maybe wil bring me luck instead! haha

The last few days b4 BT is always the most diff. I freak out at the slight signs of AF coming.

Good luck to u!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Treatment</TD><TD>Stage</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>FET</TD><TD>2WW</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Try Again</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>FET</TD><TD>3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moody77</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>ER "Thurs - 5th March 09" </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catmom (Devellina)</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>SOIUI</TD><TD>19-Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gillian Woo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>SO-IUI</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juliana</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>BCP </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruru Cat</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr L K Yap</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>Feb </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bambi</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>May </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mystyy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah-Kat</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SunFl@wer</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Florida</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rinoa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PebbleS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah-Kat</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD></TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haze1ine</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eskimobaby</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vi4N</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>IUI</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yve</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>1st Trimester</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sam</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Hema</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>2nd Trimester</TD><TD>Triplets </TD></TR><TR><TD>Strawbearbi</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>2nd Trimester</TD><TD>Singleton </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mariayee</TD><TD>In JB</TD><TD></TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>2nd Trimester</TD><TD>Twins </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felixcat</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>IVF</TD><TD>2nd Trimester</TD><TD>Singleton </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Bambi,

Agree! It's really very the hot!! &amp; it's so strong sunlight too!!
Now i wish there is some rain.... =(

Today's thread so quiet... Wonder what happened to Rinoa?

Tryagain,

Good luck hor. Hope BFP!!

Hello gals,
I am suppose to go for my BT on my 2nd/3rd day of my menses b4 I embark into the IVF journey. May I know whether KK Hospital does handle BT on Saturdays? I tink my AF is coming soon and the 2nd/3rd day could fall on this coming Sat/Sun.

hi haze,
Maybe riona had did her bt and now waiting 4 result so keep us in suspense 1st. Hope to see her gd news soon..

Hi ladies,

Today No BT or HPT lar, hehe.

I realised its indeed too early to confirm HPT.
Today only 12dpo, will wait till nearer 15dpo.

This morning bring Dingy out to Vivocity Pet Safari do grooming.

He was barking like crazy n wrestling w the groomer.

Think the groomer cut too deep his nails n nipped him on his paws while shaving.

SOOO HEARTPAIN the whole process!!

HE was shivering when DH n me picked him up.

Definitely not bringing him there anymore, even though he smells fantastic n super clean now.

After i came home, i cooked him his fav chicken stew w carrots n corns n rice.

Now he is contented lying in his cushion bed.

Ladies,

Clear blue HPT cost 2 for $21.80 @ guardian.
After 2 unsuccessful attempts , i heart pain.

DH say i must b crazy to wanna test everyday.

Anyone got better lobang?

Ju,

I understand.

Best is u must feel u r in good hands.

Coz ur BT n scan timing against the norm from many of us, hence i raised doubts.

Vi4n, Joanne,

Eggs in supermarket so much cheaper, maybe they buy in large quantity.

IF packaging claimed first-born eggs , then must must be correct.

Which brand? from Seng Choon?

I cannot find in my area's supermarket.

Ah.. Rinoa, you didn't test.. but since no AF means still have chance. Will wait patiently for your good news for 3 days.
happy.gif

I also love chicken stew with carrot. hehehe..

Back