Advise needed on cheap 4R photo printing ~ 20cents each piece

Wait for the next promotion @ any Harvey Norman Photo Centre - 4R @ 19c/pc - no minimum qty required. This promo normally last for a mth or so. Not bad quality so far
happy.gif

Their promo juz only ended 31Mar08. But do look out for their ad in Today's paper.Think this promo happens quite often
happy.gif

Hi cactus,

thank you for your response. Raffles place is too far for me.... i staying at SK, so would prefer somewhere in the NE or N area.

Thank you for your advise too

wow.. then i just missed this promo of theirs... thank you, i will keep a lookout.

in the meantime, i also hope to source for any printing places that charge affordable printing prices...

hi honeyjul,

thr's a photo developing shop at Parkway Parade's B1 which charges 20 cents per photo if u develop 100 photos & above. if u r here, u can chk it out. d best thing is, u can collect d pics 1 hr later.

honeyjul,

i dun tink so. when i went 2 print my photos 2 wks ago, i was oni charged 20 cents per photo.

It should be No 1 Color Centre that you all are talking about.

I know they have branches in ChinaTown Point, Toa Payoh and Parkway Parade. If I am not wrong, the 1st 2 branches charges 15cts if above 100pcs while PP branch charges 20cts.

Note : They print on Konica Papers.

Hi Donian,

thanks for your advice. May i know whether is there anything not so good about konica paper. Hmm... the first 2 branches are cheaper by 5 cents per piece... if i were to print in bulk, then the cost saving is significant....Do you know where it is located at TPY?

Anyone knows where to print cheap in the West?
I have accumulated so many of my ger's photos but havent go print... its gonna be EXPENSIVE! think have to be selective when printing! GOsh... digital camera makes things so easy but the cost of printing... phew burning a hole in the pocket!

Hi HoneyJul, can try the No 1 Colour Centre @ Rivervale Plaza #01-37 (hope it hasn't moved)... Developed loads of Japan fotos there, very cheap...

Hi HoneyJul,
You're welcome! I can't remember what is the price per piece but i know you must develop at least 100 pieces. Don't think 1 piece should cost more than 20cents if not i won't go to that shop (i'm stingy) ;P

Hi Sexymum,

1 piece more than 20cents?? Then its quite ex if i were to print in bulk.

I was thinking of waiting for Harvey Norman promotion of 19 cents a piece.... but i am not sure when will the promotion starts. So sourcing ard to see whether there are any other competitive or comparable prices of 19 cents per piece.

Hi HoneyJul,
Checked with my hubby liao, he remembers it's 20cents per piece @ Rivervale Plaza. Toa Payoh and Chinatown Point No. 1 colour centre having promo 15 cents per piece for minimum 100 pieces.

think Chinatown Point more convenient for you since you travel along NE line. Toa Payoh that outlet very far from mrt and interchange, i usually take 15min to walk there...

wow... then i should go and find out more about this No. 1 color center. coz 15cents per piece is really good.

Thanks alot, sexymum!

there's a shop at clementi central along the same stretch as the dbs bank facing the main road that charges 20cts for 100prints and above. the quality is not bad. using konica paper.

Hi,

How's the quality of Konica papers as compared to Kodak Royal?

Been sourcing ard .. cheapest print ard SK is 20 cents but on Konica paper ... dun dare to take the risk yet & thot of checking out 1st... as i'll b printing close to 400 photos!!

Anyone knows?

Hi,

Anyone know when's the next promotion for Harvey Norman Photo Centre at 4R @ 19c/pc?

Is the photo Centre at the Harvey Norman outlets btw, otherwise where is it?

Hope some kind mummies can reply.

Hi hi,

i'm not too sure about Harvey Norman promo but i guess you can try out No.1 Photo centre at Jubilee Building in Ang Mo Kio Central, it is facing the S11 coffeeshop.

Here's the prices:
<50pieces - 4R @ $0.25
>50pieces - 4R @ $0.20
>100pieces - 4R @ $0.15

Thx Noel,

Managed to check out Harvey Norman is having promo now ... 4R @0.19c for mim 300 photos ... will try them out 1st ...

For my next print, will try out the No.1 Photo Centre at Jubilee, $0.15 is cheap!
happy.gif

Thx again.

there's a photo shop at AMK. 300 pcs for $60. Meaning 20cents each. U have to get a package, but the package is to be used within a year. Comes with 2 free 8R. quite worth it.
*Beside guardian pharmacy in the central.

There 1 at Jurong West Market Blk 501 or 502 if i'm not wrong printing above 100 piece will cost $0.20.

Hi mummies, for those who have printed on both Kodak (Supreme Paper) and Konica (Classic/Normal Paper), is there a significant difference? Any advise on whether I shld pay more for the Kodak paper? tks much!

Hi all,
I got mine printed from artscow.com, i only pay USD4.99 shipping cost for 100 4R photos which is free, so each photo only costs me less than 10 cents!
If you're interested pls pm me your email address so i can send you a referral link, when you join thru this referral link, you'll get 1200 free prints while i'll get 200 free prints, let's work together to save money!

Hi all, Anyone known of photoshops close to yew tee with the charge of 15cents each today?? I have almost 650 photos to developed. T_T

Why don't you try the online shops like snapfish.com.sg and fotohub? Snapfish has no physical store so upload your photos and it gets delivered to you when it's ready. Fotohub has both online store and physical store. I've used snapfish and bought their pre-paid packs which worked out to 12 cents for 4R prints. You don't have to use all at one go, the credits last for 2 years.

Hi,

I have over 1k+ pics waiting to be develope. Any suggestion cos the info in this thread is more than few months old.

Appreciate
happy.gif

I have been using Snapfish to develop my photos. Each print is 19c. But shipping and handling is not free.

Want to be referred? If yes, you will get 20 free prints.

Hi foreverlove, yes, normal post. You can opt for registered post too, I think. So far so good. Would you want to pm me?

Back