Advice needed - what do you do with your kids, SAHMs?

sleepysnoopy

Hi, I'm a SAHM to 2 girls both aged 4yrs and 2yrs but I don't what know kind of enriching activities to do with them? On top of the loadsful of household chores and cooking, i'm left with very little time to spend with the kids. The elder one is currently in kindergarten but the younger one is not as i only intend to send her to pre-nursery when she reaches 3. I don't send them to any enrichment classes. Thus, I'm wondering if i'm doing enough in educating them.

What do other SAHMs do with your kids? Which activities do you have with them? Thank you in advance

Sleepy,

Reading to them is very important.
If you can't go far.. then read to them.. English and Chinese.. Reading is the most important Skill on top of any enrichment.

Hi,

Here's a link with lots of suggestions on what you can do
happy.gif

http://myplayschool.net/

hi all,
i'm a SAHM to a 15mths old baby since mar this yr. First 2 mths was ok as can spend time with baby. But now i'm getting quite sick of the routine every day. As now baby still cannot walk i seldom bring him out as its very heavy to carry him around. So most of the time we are always at home. I realised tat i become sick more often eg. flu, headache. At times depressing becoz everyday is the same to me. I can't even rem which 'day' of the week it is.

do u all feel this way?

Hi beloved,

Me aldy a SAHM for almost 4ys!
IS really bored to have the same routine everyday.
When my son was borned till 18mths old, I always fell sick, really sick, migraine,like once a month or cough and flu now and then....I guess was bcos I was really tired and did not have enuf sleep and proper meals. But u will get better soon, there are always good and bad, even when ur child starts to walk, U dun have to carry him, but U have to keep looking out for him, hold him, chase him etc...Even at 4years old, I still have to discipline him alot of times, get angry, shout here and there.....I was quite depressed and really feel so tied down, But now I rather stay with my son then go to work.

Even till now, I still feel very "routine"...But it really gets better when ur kid goes to school soon, U can chat with the mummies from the school and make new frens.U will have some break then.

U can buy those kind of tricycle with long handle(from kiddy palace) so that u can push him and he can put his feet on the pedals or footrest.
Or simply put him in the stroller, go for a short walk in the nearby park/mall....Or dine out with him, maybe packed his lunch out and U buy urs from the eatery. Certain shoppng mall has a corner for sand-art or painting, just pay like abt $10, and U can let ur son do some arts there without worrying about the mess later on.
If u can afford, there are some good parent-accompanied courses U can let ur son take, like GUG, Julia Gabriel , those baby gym etc...

Do enjoy these precious time with ur kid, i did not cos was really struggling and really regretted it now. Toddlers are really fun to be with when I look back now. Take this time to instill love and respect in ur kid, teach him things too.

I was really like u, but believe me, it will get better as he grows older but of course many times, his tantrums will get trying too and expect other unexpected things too....

Hi beloved,

I'm a SAHM to a 15mth old girl. To be honest, I don't really enjoy being a SAHM. Being with baby 24/7 is tough. Plus since I'm her main caregiver, she is particularly difficult with me.

I find it rather isolating to be a SAHM too.

Think it's important that you bring your child out. It doesn't have to be far. Put him/her in the pram and go for a walk. Even if you don't feel like it, do it. You will feel better, for a little while at least.

Hi, I am a SAHM to a 2 year old boy. Sometimes I do feel down (maybe due to PMS) sometimes I feel very contented and happy. Hope that I can meet some SAHMs to share our thoughts here.

Hi Cherri, Highheels and deron!

nice to hear from other SAHM. I had been working ever since I graduated, so when I stopped working for so long (going to 5mths soon) I not used to it. I feel emotional and a bit 'lost'. I koe my responsible is to baby now, as in my job is to take care of him. But sometimes I feel like I got no purpose in life like tat (i koe its wrong to feel this way).

I appreciate the bonding with my child, last time he was not close to me and dun even want me to feed him milk. I guessed was becoz when working I only see him after 7pm after work then he sleep at 9pm. Not much time to get to koe each other. But now after spending 5mths with baby, its very touching to hear him calls me MaMa..even when I walked out the room, he will look for me and calls me. However at times, its kinda irritating lah..coz so 'sticky' to me. Dun even want my husband to feed him, only want me.

I can't go back to work until baby is bigger, the childcare near my place only accepts > 18mths old. In addition, i also worry if I put him in childcare he be the 'smallest' child there and other kids may bully him. Worse, he still cannot talk well to express his needs. Therefore I plan to put him in childcare after he > 21mths or bigger when he can talk and express himself (else I worry he kanna bully dun koe how to say out).

My main concern is if I take a break too long from work, I worry that it be hard to justify to the potential employer etc. why i took such a long break from work. I also worry that my "value" will drop.

Its really a blessing to take care of our own child hor..I rem when I was a pri sch kid, both my parents were working. I was a 'latched key kid', so I went home after sch to an empty home and felt lonely.I wonder if my baby will feel this way next time.

So like deron I also feel at times happy, but at times depressed. At night I cannot sleep after both baby and husband had slept. I will go and sit in the living room and stare into space (becoz there is nothing to watch on TV), kinda feel lonely myself (but tonite I am surfing the net and typing this).

Tell u gals, this week on Mon my baby suddenly stand up and walk by himself without my help. I begin to bring him to the playground in the evenings. After the trip not only he sweat, i also sweat! very tiring. Cherri, I brought him to foodcourt to eat, but he dun wanna sit in the highchair and make a lot of noise wanna go down. I brought him to the community library near our place but he took the books out from the shelves and made a mess of it. Made me very paiseh, had to quickly carry him out. I also think he bully me. If its my mum, he dun dare to even make noise in her presence. It is really a challenge to discipline small toddlers. I also shout a lot I realize.

Hope to get to link up with more SAHM too!
happy.gif

I agree with mummies when they say that this is going to be one of the greatest time that we can ever have with our children cuz when they're older, they might not want to spend time with us..

I have a 22mth old child and 2 younger ones.. Maybe if time permits, we can meet up and let the children play together!!
happy.gif
)

Hi, just wondering do you share your thoughts with your husbands ? Mine dont seem to understand what I am going through... sigh... men..

Hello!

beloved,
young children are like that, mine and my fren's kids all make a mess of the books in the library, mine even do it in bookstores, hahaha!! But tell them and point a librarian to him, say auntie will scold etc...

Frankly speaking, up till now, I also feel depressed on and off, sometimes I almost got crazy and whacked my son, the cane marks were so bruised and even tore abit..He is almost 4, but always cannot sleep , he sleep v little, less than 10h per day and often gets sick since he got H1N1 this year. He wakes up for abt 1 to 3 h some nite, and falls asleep at 7am, v lite sleep also.
Hence the word "regret having a child and getting married" also creeping up on me at times. Not only is taking care of him a routine job but also v tough for me and hubby. But I do feel blessed that I can be with him rather than be with work.

deron, mine is ok, cos he helps alot in household job and taking care of our son.....

hi cheerie and deron,

glad it's the weekends now. phew.. at least husband is at hm rather then me and bb facing the 4 walls hahaa

deron, i did tell (or rather complaint) to my husband when his home. Especially 2 weeks ago when my child had fever and it was so tiring taking care of him.. i shouted 'stop crying' and shake his 'yao lan' with violence. My husband heard it then took over to make bb sleep tat nite. He said since no one take care ask me to find a nanny if i cannot tahan. But finding a nanny is difficult especially since my kid is >1yr liao can recognise pple. And hard to find someone we can trust. My sis-in-law's little gal koes how to speak 'bad words' in hokkien, learnt in her nanny's home. So it's easier said then done. My husband say he wish he is in my shoes can stay at home take care bb. I told him being a SAHM is not as easy as what he thinks. So far i guess he still dun get it or understand our kind of 'hardship'.

Yes I'm so glad also we do not need to face 'stress' from office then at home have to take care of bb. our advantage is we can 100% devote to bb.

cheeri, u koe i 'regret' not going for my honeymoon. Coz last time unable to take leave so we din go after our wedding. Now having a kid liao I suppose we cannot travel for the next few years liao
sad.gif
last time can also watch midnite movie
sad.gif
sob sob.. i do misses my life before bb at times.

Tat day we went IMM and I wanted to buy 2 gifts at a small christian bookshop opposite Popular, then my kid was infront of me touching some cards (i was holding him, making sure his not taking any out). Then the sales person said rudely, 'pls bring your child out, if he spoilt the cards then u will have to pay for all of them' (wat customer service is this?!) I was so pissed off, i picked up my child then said 'i not buying your stuff alr, u so neow one''. If she would had said nicely, I would bring my child out at her request but not angrily.

This morn rained very heavily, else i thinking of bringing bb go jogging, i can lost some weight as well :p

Another activity u can do wif your kids is to let them watch Hi5 and sing and dance along wif them. We can also work out our fats.

btw senior SAHM, i always watch TV at hm wif my bb..is it okay?

Becoz the flat is so quiet on weekdays..so i switched on the TV from 8am to 2pm(when bb goes for nap). Then i on again when he awakes from 5pm - 9pm (bed time). In the morning i wanted to watch those repeated Channel 8 drama series becoz last time working i din have the chance to watch. So my shows are not all child-related programmes.

frankly speaking i do feel gulity for watching to much TV myself. If TV got kissing/intimate bed parts etc. will young children understand? But if i din on the TV at home, time passes very slow for me.

Hello beloved,

Alot of people nowadays are v grumpy and do not have tolerance for young children....So dun take it to heart. Sometimes people also gave me dirty look or said my son will spoil the toy, etc...Let it be lah, am tired enuf to go rebuke them, hehehe!

Wow, u sure watched a lot of tv, a better alternative is listen to music. But up to u, if ur son is not bothered by it. Or maybe can let him watch cartoons. Sometimes those adult shows esp with intimate scenes is really not good. I heard some young kids will do it on their frens. They dun understand it but they may try it out, so is not that nice.

Do U have to cook?

hi cherrie,

the TV is turned on at the background (else the home very quiet), my child will only watch the advertisements.

i refuse to cook. Lunch i will dao bao but i will cook baby's porridge. Dinner will also dao bao or go my mum's place. Weekends eat at in-law's or outside (always must be aircon place with babychair..else the kid will make a lot of noise).

I feel that no point cooking, as going to the market,arranging and preparing the food takes up time. In the end, packing back food is cheaper then cooking if u consider water/oil/gas used during cooking. In addition, it be tiring to wash up after the meal (call me lazy..hehee).

Your son is 4yrs old liao, u can shake legs alr on weekdays for a few hours, coz now he's attending playschool rite?

When are u planning for a 2nd one?

hi beloved,

Not really can shake legs, as i still have to cook for him, when he's at nursery, i have to come home to prepare the food ingredients and do hse work. He is a super duper lite sleeper, hence i can't do anything when he's asleep, maybe u think i can rest with him, but he wakes up in abt 1 hr's time on average, not forgetting he sleeps late and wakes up 6plus am on the average. He also wakes up occasionally in the middle of the nite like 3-4am and falls asleep after 7am or simply stays awake and goes to school!

My son sleeps v little from birth, even in childcare when he was 2mths old, he only slept 1h thruout the whole day, the teacher said he kept waking up when there was noise, he's the only one like that...

But at least now got some breather, as dun have to keep facing him, and also can concentrate on my things. School holidays is worst, kids at his age always wants to go out out out out!! V tiring and sian!

My son doesn't seem to need sleep, but my hub and me are terribly sleep-deprived! Some advised us to bring him for exercise so he can get tired and sleep, but end up we are the ones shacked-out. not my son.

I am not going to have another one, my hub and me are v scared to get another child like my son now.

Ur son seems to be v active and vocal...when's ur number 2 coming? Quite envious to see people who have alot of children!!

hi cheerie,

yah my son is very much like yours, very active. Always like to play ball. But I uses the electrical Sarong (force him to sleep!) to make him sleep in the afternoon. So he can sleep for 2hrs at least. I uses these precious 2hours to sweep/mop floor, boil water, wash bottle, cook porridge etc.

I have not decide if i want no 2., like u I also very 'scare' to go thru' pregnancy/confinement/sleepless nite again. Will give ourselves 1 more year to decide want another or not lor. If want another 1, is all becoz of him, so that next time when me and my husband passes on, at least he got a sibling to fall back on.

Or mayb can try to play classical music during bed time? dim the lights, draw up the shades in the afternoon to make the house seems dark. I also close the bedroom windows even, coz outside traffic like ambulance sound will make him wake up.

Cherrie,
sorry to bump in this thread, I am also SAHM, needs more ideas to entertain kids, just read how similar is my son to yours in terms of v little sleep.
I am sleep deprived for the last 15 months, my hubby who always wanted third bb, call it quits.
I definitely do not want another one when I see him.
Luckily I had a girl now 3.5 yo. When I see her, yes, i do want to have another one. So luckily she came first, else I will only have one child.

I thought my daughter was hell when she was little, but she became the angel when the second one comes around.

Hopefully u will have a good baby next time around. I think one is a bit lonely, no matter what.

Is it true that after the toddler passes 2yrs old, they be more well behaved? I heard pple saying about the 'terrible two' syndrome.

I brought my kid swimming last Sat and it tired him out..he napped for a full 3hrs after coming home. Of coz I was also totally exhausted myself and had a spinning headache from the sun! Maybe u mummies can try swimming to make them tired?

Hi beloved and Cherrie mummies, we are in the same boat. My boy is a light sleeper, but if he sleep very little in the afternoon, he would get cranky. And he has very bad temper. Would scream till he get things he wants, being the youngest in house or grandparent house, we would always give in to him. Any of your encounter the same?

hi gucci mum,

how young is your child?

recently mine goes to playgroup and finally i have my own space in that precious 2hrs when he is at school. Until now at 22mths he still sleep in sarong even at nite. Any tips to wean off sarong?

Hi beloved mummy, my boy is coming to 14 months. Intend to send him to some enrichment to mingle with others. Which playgroup u send your child to? What they do in class?

My boy never like sarong, as he need to 'roll' a lot before getting into sleep. And sarong dun allow him to roll. Have you tried to put him on mattress, maybe try in the daytime first?

Hi All,

Can I join this thread? I'm SAHM with a 2yr old boy. Hope to learn more from all of you here, especially with educating and disciplining kids.

Hi Beloved,

Terrible-Two is an understatement. Sometimes we're so exhausted but he doesn't seem tired at all! And, doing the opposite of everything...

I am a part time working mum. I also have a really active 6mth old son. All that I read here are so familiar. Just wanted to add; Jia you! all mummies and daddies. The growth of your child is also your own growth.

Hi mummies!
Jus saw this thread n feel really relating to it
happy.gif

I'm a SAHM too... Some pple might think we r rich that's y we can afford not to work!
Some think that we r having a gd life as no office politics!
Hiaz... We r stressed too n can get really depressed.
At times, I will even vent anger on my 19 mths bb... Not physically lah.... Esp when he's naughty or refuse to eat!( he's a fussy eater)
Do u mummies feel the same or u can always control ur temper?? Share w me!!!(",)

Dear mummies,

So glad to have found this thread. I am also a SAHM.
My girl is turning one and I am getting worried that I am not doing enough for her at home.

Hi beloved,
Which play group is your son attending? I'm thinking of sending my girl to GUG. Any mummies have experience with GUG?

Hi Genn,

Agree with u. A lot of people say I rich, tai tai life. And I would say no lah, spend wisely lor. Sometimes sian... But came to think of it, they say this is because they need to work n stress.. So now, I learn to accept it. Don't get frustrated Liao.. Life still goes on, they don't even know how is life like to be sahm.

Sometimes is difficult to control temper. When we reach this stage, try to find time for yourself to do something u like. We need to rest too n break the routine. Talk to someone, cry out if u need to. This can help to distress n let some stem out.

19 myths, u can do a star chart for him, ie, let him know if he is good, can finish his meal, he gets to choose a sticker n paste on the chart. set a achievable target for him, say if reach 5 stickers, u can bring him to playground or anything u can have fun with him.

Set a naughty corner (a corner where u can see him n not dangerous). Tell him he will go to that naughty corner if he misbehave. Give him 3 chances before sending him there. He may starts to cry or not staying there. Bring him back there n walk away. Let him stay there for 1 min (timing base on age). Times up, u walk to him n ask him why u put him there (he still small, so can't tell u.. But just ask lah) then u explain to him. Ask him to apologies n hug him saying u love him.

Hopes this help

Enjoy bonding when they still small. Kids grow up very fast

Hi bulldoggie,
Thanks for ur info!Really helps ...
Always wanted to set up a naughty corner but dunno when n how to!
happy.gif

Hi keikei,
My boy n I r at gug, wkend parents n babe class!
I find it not bad ... But my boy very active, most of the time , he's walking Ard... Exploring on his own
happy.gif

Hi Genn,

I just called GUG for a trial class in end apr. Also joining the weekend class (Sun afternoon). My girl and your boy could be classmates!
happy.gif

My girl is also very active, like to walk ard n can't sit still for long. So I'm worried whether she will benefit from joining the class as well as whether she will disturb other kids.

How long have u been with GUG? Do u see a diff in your boy after attending the class?

Keikei,

mine is the sat class.... But we will be moving to parents n tots class already as my boy is 19 mths..
We been there for at least 4 mths...
I believe somehow they still able to listen even thou they r playing or walking ard.... Cos when the teacher says certain things or start singing... My boy will actually go near the teacher...
My idea of bringing him there Is to get him close to other kids , n learn to share / wait for his turns in certain activities as I have not put him in child care yet..
Some kids really enjoy themselves there!
happy.gif

Hi,
Jus saw tis thread n gals that there r pple like me... SAHM (gonna b one soon as no one look after my girl who is 3mth).

Financially it will b stressful for us but no choice - dun trust maid, infant is out of e qn, my mum too old n mil not e stay at home type so hv to care for bb myself.

Emotionally I also hv no idea wat to do for my girl but to feed her n sing songs to her. She doesnt like to slp laying on her back n wakes once we put her down but like to slp on her stomach n can slp for at least 3hrs straight. She is too weak to lift her head up to turn so i hv to keep a look out for her every now n then n can b quite stressful for me as there housechores to b done as my fil is staying with us.

Any suggestion on hw to entertain a 3mth old bb n change her sleeping habit?

Was also trying to look for a homebased job, any lobang?

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

hpliew ,
How abt putting a bean bag on ur bb chest... Makes her feel
more secure?
As for sleeping pattern, some parents said can be trained... Like less naps or shorter naps...or even feed a little more
milk during last feed, so that bb is more full n can zzz longer
But I jus let my bb adjust himself
happy.gif
.., thus took quite a while before he can slept thru the nite...
I understand ur stress... Can't stand maid either... So engaged a part time maid... Those once a week...U might wa t to consider....

Hi hpliew,

You can play some children songs for your girl or mobile toys (with music) to hang on her cot where she can see n touch. U can play peekaboo with her too.

If you need to do housework, you can put her near u where she can see n hear u. Just talk to her n tell her what u r doing.

Have fun bonding

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon this thread...very interesting.

I've been a sahm for 7 years, since we moved to CA. I truly understand how new sahms feel. Very lost, disconnected, frustrated. But time with our babies pass by some quickly that those early years just fly by. Take a step back, really enjoy time with them...simple walk, cuddling with each other, spotting a butterfly...those moments are amazing.

yes i agree w redvelvet, enjoy the moments u with the kids, they grow up very fast. talk to ur kid or baby. cuddle and snuggle all the time. enjoy singing and dancing together. u wont regret.

Hi all mommies

Just wanna share my thoughts and also need some suggestions here.
My boy is coming to 3 yrs old and I want to be sahm soon. I made this decision mainly due to my nubby frequent travel and sick of my job too. However I also kind of regret that I did not choose to become sahm earlier cos I already begin to miss his baby days when he was so adorable. Thus I agree that they really grow up very fast and even if being a sahm would feel lonely,tired, disconnected, yellow face auntie or whatsoever is still worth it!
Now my main concern is once I stop working I will also stop putting him to full day child care which cost 500 plus a month. But i really dun know how to go about teaching him myself the right way. Dun think I can afford let him go those expensive enrichment class like GUG etc...
Any mommies can share their 'recipe' how to teach well and the ways to do? I once heard from a China sahm that all u need is to be with them all the time, no need any enrichment class and her son is very disciplined and top student in primary school.

Hi acneery gal,

Welcome to being a sahm.

It's still not to late to be a sahm. You don't have to be "yellow face" auntie too. Just do your daily facial wash at home can le. Hee.. Hee.. That is what I do.

Kids are still fun and adorable at this age. They are very active and starts learning n exploring things very fast. I put my 3 yrs old boy in childcare though I am a sahm. Not that I do not want to take care of him myself, but to let him learn, make friends n be independent.

You can set up a time table. Have a fix mealtime, tea time, playtime, nap time, shower time, learning time. They learn through play. Hee..hee.. Cannot expect them to sit for long doing one thing. You can have a theme for learning time,ie,
family. Then you can plan all the activities for him about family. This can include coloring, reading, matching,handicraft,...You can change to another theme in 2 weeks times or a month times...

For discipline wise, I use the naughty corner for my 3 yrs old boy. He was given 3 warnings before sending to the naughty corner. Time for staying there is 3 mins (according to age). After that I would ask him to tell me why I put him there. Sometimes he will say n most of he times he just cry.. I would then explain to him and ask him not to do it again. Get him to apologies and hug him, saying I love him.

Hope this help.

Have fun bonding.

Just stumbled upon this thread. A few of us (abt 6) of us staying in the west area (cck, jurong west, bukit panjang) who are SAHMs happened to meet up when our kids were abt 6mths old. After that, we have been going out tog, chitchatting on whatsapp frequently. It helps to have a support group when you are alone taking care of your child, cuz sometimes when your child is sick & your hubby is not around, u simply just want some advice from mummies.

Anyway who is from the west area is welcome to join our group. ;)

Hi bulldoggie

Thanks for ur precious advise. Hope I can do a good job.

Hi flyaway

I in Punggol area very far from your group else can join in too.

Hi all!

I'm so glad that I found this thread! I became a sahm to my 7 mth old boy cos my mil's still working (she has her own biz), my own mum is already helping my sis to look after her two kids, we don't want to send baby to infant and don't trust maid also. So gotta leave my job and survive on my hubby's pay.

Must say that, like other sahm, I'm feeling bored and quite sick of the routine. All my friends said that I'm having a good life, now a tai-tai. But they can't understand that sahm is a 24/7 duty. No lunch breaks, no annual leave to take, and sometimes sick also cannot take MC.

I think my situation is worse as my hubby is away quite frequently, like now, he will be gone for half a month. So left me and baby. I'm still staying with my in-laws so feeling more lonely at times (that's another story for another time). I just feel that if I've a place of my own maybe more freedom to do the things I want with my boy.

But nonetheless, being a sahm has its perks like everyday can be with my boy and see him grow and learn how to crawl, etc. But I also miss having my own income and buying the things I wanted (now single income, buy things must think carefully).

Any sahms staying in Yishun? I'm in Yishun so maybe we can form a support group or something to share tips and gossips! Lol!

Acneery gal,
I was working till son was 4 yo. So i oso missed all his milestones. There was no much bonding cos my work brings me overseas and he stays with my parents during those times. Finally i cant take it anymre. I resign early 2011 and decided to hv 2nd bb.

Nw my time with bb is very precious cos i did not experience much motherhood with my 1st child. So im reliving the thrill and cherish my moments with him. Smtimes i see him do bb action or reach a milestone, i will feel sad cos i din get to experience it with my 1st born.

It is gd to make a decision to stay home if possible.

For my eldest boy, i still send him to thse 3hr kindy. It is gd for them to learn hw to socialise. Eg. Sharing, taking turns, feeding himself etc.

During sch holidays, we sign up for art classes. Thgs we can do together in a classrm setting.

Being with him all day must also be discipline. I think the keyword is consistency. U hv the privilege to personally
mentor him, nurture by setting examples and always there to correct him. But do make a concious effort not to do evthg for him. Slef discipline and independence r very impt life skills too. Eg. Pouring himself a drink, dressing himself, keeping his toys.

I also teach my son to quiet play by himself. He can draw, play blocks,look at books, anythg he likes to do except watch tv. This is to develope his imagination. I can also do my stuffs during this time.

3yo age starting to develope sensitivity and empathy. They will feel hw u feel and mirror wat u do or say. They will feel ur love naturally and r generous with showing u they love u too!

I rem my son at tat age, will shout across anywhere "mummy! i love u." anytime he feels like it.

Enjoy motherhood! U will reap the rewards!

Hi all,

Am a SAHM once again:p. The last time was for my first son now 3 year plus attending full day childcare and now with my second boy-3mths plus I am a SAHM again...
Glad to find this thread and share experiences as I would not feel so lonely like last time
happy.gif

Being a SAHM for the second time, I can say I am more in control...like many of you, i experience loneliness, worthlessness and was depress during my first SAH when I had my first kid as I was a first time mummy and inexperienced and had to take care of bb all on my own then and I was diagnose w thyoid disorder, had reflux too as I may be too stressful then. Looking back, I think I have survive better this time
happy.gif
3 cheers for SAHM...cause Mummys' care the best f my delicate little ones. ...it is the hardest work in the world but also the most fulfilling
happy.gif

At the same time, am looking f part-time job so that I can continue to claim the subsidy for the childcare..anyone got lobang can please pm me
happy.gif

Back