! Advice for work from home..plzzz..!!!

mona9

Hi,

I am a mother of 6 months old and want to do sm kind of on-line /home based jobe to get sm earning.
I have a 8 yr exp in Fashion industry- Export(I workd in Delhi, India as a Sr. Merchandiser in Export /Buying House) Have done CAD as well.

I cannot join any full time /part time jobe as no one is there to take care of my lil one nor i can keep her in any day care center.

Plz help me with your suggestion.

Hi, I have just started out working from home. If you are interested you can contact me and I can share with you about the different home-based business you can explore.

Hi everyone, thanks for your pm. As I do not log in here often, do email me if I missed out on my reply to you. Look forward to having more of us earning more and having a balanced and fulfilling life!

I paid a one-time fee (registration) in USD and the surveys will be emailed to you. They can be from Citibank engaging a 3rd party survey to seek opinion about home spending & some others like getting your opinion about advertisements (yet to be broadcast) from companies like P&G, MacDonalds. Very interesting ones I've done.

It's up to you how many surveys you want to do in your spare time.

Hi Sunshine,

Thanks for your reply.

I have just paid the one time fee in USD as well.

Have try to register with a free survey companies. Only choose for the worldwide catergory right??

How long will it take for the survey to be emailed to you?

They credit the paid throught paypal??

Hi Sunshine,

Is this the genuine one. How long you have been working with this company.Planing to register today.

Sunshine,
This is really interesting and keen to try it out. On average how long before they credit the money into your account? And this website is legit right? Cos I scared pay money and it's a scam. Then sure kena from my hubz.

Hi Sunshine,

I am also very keen in the surveys thingy.... do we just pay once cuz afraid of those scam whereby they will make you pay n pay (since you have been doing for 1 year, so you mite be able to advise)
happy.gif
thanks, really needed to make extra $$$

Hi Sunshine, i already signed up for it. Thank you for your suggestion and inputs.

can i know if they will credit the $ we earn to paypal? and we are paid by the surveying company or the website from getcashforsurveys?

How much are you earning and how much time did you invest in this doing all the surveys?

Thanks!

Hi

I am looking for part time job now. Anyone can help me. recently putting my girl in childcare for 3 weeks half day care and can work either 9am to 12pm monday to friday or night time after 8pm monday to friday.

So if anyone has any part time job in town area/amk (living in ang mo kio), do email to [email protected] or pm me . Thank You for all help!!! Hope to earn some income while keeping my sanity.

Hi...
How genuine is the getcashfor survey thing? Cos I got scammed recently on the internet and don't want to go through the same thing again. It was a terrible experience.

Things could have turned out nasty cos PayPal does not offer buyer protection for virtual/digital goods (eg: purchase of websites or such online survey memberships). Fortunately, I spotted the scam early and managed to get my refunds after lots of discussions and evidenced that I had been scammed.

Hi Jean Lee,

I'm interested in the survey as well. Can pm me with more info? thanks thanks ...

Has anyone signed up for this survey? Can share?

Hello ladies, evryone here is talking abt earning extra income, I've a great practical plan that can help you earn extra income but instead of just asking you to sell, like what i see everywhere here, I'm looking for business partners. Its a legitimate business and I have a go 123 plan that will help you achieve the income in the 4th month. This is a business and I need to meet up with you in person to explain the plan and I just need 15 to 30 mins of your time. You've got to see it before you decide! I think there's no harm looking at a plan that can definitely change your future, it changed mine and those who work together! I hope to share with as many people as possible..do get your husbands involved in the sharing!

May i know who is interested in helping me to post up stuffs to sell on free ad space online e.g. ebay singapore? Most items has pictures already.

If just posting, will share 10% revenue for each successful transaction. If willing to do more like:
Answer queries: 5%
Take pictures, measurements etc: 10%
Arrange for postage / collection / delivery: 10%

Please contact me if interested.

Tks!

I quit my job to take care my little baby girl.
but financially really hard cos hubby also on and off with his job.
So I decide to my online business selling wedding camera and other wedding product. And also help to do some BP or spree product.

But being first times doing online business is really tough. I have no idea how to increase my customer other than advertise at wedding forum.
I also got cheated by supplier from China (that's another long story).

I found this site on how to do online business systematically and successfully. Download the free report there and honestly this really help me to get my wedding business going. I am now earning from home comfortably to support my family. Not as much as what i earn when i work last time, but it's nice to see sales everyday and stock out from my home :)

www.chasing-dream.com

just to share with all. You don't have to buy the book if you don't want, just download the free report as what i did.
I also start blogging and put advertisement there and earn quite a bit from there too.

Now working together with my good friend built tuition website to arrange tuition group.

Hope all mothers in Singapore will have opportunity to stay at home for our little one and be there for them. Its not easy to be stay at home mom, but each time i saw my baby, i know it's all worth it and I couldn't see myself go back to corporate world again.

I'm a real estate agent and looking for a telemarketeer to fix appointments with the home owners. No scam, no gimmick and no cash upfront!!!

1. You can choose to be home or office based.
2. Working hours 7pm-10pm ( Can be flexible)
3. Need someone to be bilingual preferably English and Mandarin.
4. Patient and committed

Pls call me at 96936610 if you are interested.

Moms helping Moms...

Hey mummies,

I have experience doing sales and marketing and i am looking to start an online business with stay-home mums like myself. Let me know if you are interested in doing some small business which will allow us to have time for our families as well as earn some extra cash.

=)

Hello mummies, if you have seen my earlier post, abt my weight management anti aging business Go 123 plan, its been abt 2 mths now. I'm very happy to say that its going well with a group of people who have big dreams! I'm keen to share with more! email me for more info. Anyway, there's no wrong if you don't believe it will work, but you are also right if you beleive it will work.
I chose to believe that it work and it did just that. I hope to change more people's life just as it had changed mine! PM me quick!

Back