Adoption

Fsysh39

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to adopt my child. I've just found out I'm pregnant, and with Circuit Breaker I haven't gone to see any docs yet to determine how far along I am.

I've previously had two terminations, due to my incompatibility with birth control. My latest issue was a problem with IUD as well (dislodged and therefore got pregnant.) I have been with the same partner for over 3 years but we already have a child and do not wish for another.

I am still fighting to get sterilisation procedure done but I am refused by doctors because I am under 30yrs old. Anyone who has such contacts can get in touch with me as well.

I can be reached on telegram @Fsysh39

Thank yiu

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to adopt my child. I've just found out I'm pregnant, and with Circuit Breaker I haven't gone to see any docs yet to determine how far along I am.

I've previously had two terminations, due to my incompatibility with birth control. My latest issue was a problem with IUD as well (dislodged and therefore got pregnant.) I have been with the same partner for over 3 years but we already have a child and do not wish for another.

I am still fighting to get sterilisation procedure done but I am refused by doctors because I am under 30yrs old. Anyone who has such contacts can get in touch with me as well.

Thank yiu
Hi,
are you Singaporeans Chinese?
Cindy

Hi,

Thank yiu

Hi is the baby still available? Can we know gender and race?

Back