Address/details for TCM

hi maru

thks for your reply...hopefully u will b able to seek the right path to become pregnant soon.

elicia
i do agree tt tan pk is lucky. there r of cos gd feedback abt dr tan too. jus too bad tt it din work for us. i really feel like going back n ask her y she say hubby has improve when he has not.. wanted to let her hv the benefit of doubt.

to all
really hope everyone hv better luck!

hi ladies,

i'm new to this thread. i've been asking/looking around for a reputable fertility sinseh that also incorporates accupuncture as part of treatment process. i know dr xia rong from EYS is renowned for that but she's leaving soon and no longer take in new cases... any recommendations?

Hi

My hubby had seen Dr Tan for past one year for low active sperm. His active sperm has increased from 1 percent to 5 percent.

Currently, I am in 14 week preg. You might like to try. One treatment is only costing about 26 to 28 dollars.

Dr Tan Kian Sing
TCM Healthcare Medical Centre
433 Clementi Avenue 3
#01-266
Singapore 120433

Telephone: 68723237

Good Luck!

hi sher lim,
I duno whether they are related anot as this is oso my qns last time. cos she either recommend to Dr Fong Yang else Chris Chen. But this Dr Chen consultation charges are damn high.& this doc always encourage operation his operation fees also not cheap one.. is at the high high side one.

If u wabt u can try to see him, else u can seek for 2nd opinion of another TCM.

hi gals,

i was reading and am interested in the thong chai tcm, can i just ask i need to call for appt or can i just go down there? im oso seeking for fertility treatment to take together with my ivf..can i request to see a dr from the fertility dept or will they refer me later?

Hi everyone,

Recently, I went to Tong Chai too and was consulted by Dr Tan Siew Bouy. Any success stories to tell? Coz I saw the posting seems to have stopped in August 2006.

hi shirley
I oso went to see Dr Tan this week, but was ask to do a blood test on CD2.. She want to know my condition better becos my menses cycle is irregular. By the way, did Dr Tan request u to do further test, did u do a CD2 test?

winter vivi

You can get it at major electrical store in the kitchen applicances dept. normally with rice cookers... harvey normal, best, electrical stores shd have

Ladies
Do I need to call for appt at Thong chai or just show up there? Does Ms Tan Siew Buoy see patient in the morning or afternoon?

ladies

For fri, does Dr Tan Siew buoy/chen qiu mei see patient in the morning or afternoon?

if morning, what time can we go to queue up to take queue no?

hi nonscon

I went to see Dr Tan on friday afternoon, u need to go there to get a no. at level 1, she is at level 4.
I am not sure morning she is in anot... u can call up to check. Tel : 67335579
Will chk it up this weekend for the pot.

thanks

you can find the pot at medical halls too...
happy.gif

i went to visit Ms tan Siew buoy liao... she shaked her head when she see that i have so many symptoms...say i got too many infertility illnesses....sigh...

nonscon

May i know what are your symptoms, did u show her all you test result? your hubby no prob?

Did Dr Tan give u herb to brew?

Hi all,

I have been recommended to this "famous" chinese acunpunturist at Geylang by the name of "LEE JIN LONG", contact no. 68426110 & 68417920. I heard he is very good for infertility and many overseas rich patient sees him too but dont worry i heard that his charges is very low and resonable. But i dont know whether he prescribe any herbs or just purely acupunture. But i have read alot about acupunture and is also to "tiao" your body and works well together with herbs if you have problem conceiving. I will be going there next week.

winter vivi

i have endo, suspected pcos, retroverted uterus, enlarged uterus, cysts, fibroids (everything lah) yes i did show her some vaginal scans but she didnt really take a long look at those(maybe she already have a fixed med she gave for these symptoms)

my hubby no prob. yes all her med must be brewed for abt 2 hrs - longer than normal...

what do u have?

Theresa

pls share abt your visit next week
happy.gif

hi noscon

sorrie to take so long to reply cos i am not so active in the thread. I am not too sure of my problem oso, cos i went for check up (Dr SF Loh at kkh), he said i got no prob.. but ever went to other doc and he said i got cysts, adeo,retroverted uterus...

ever preggy one time but m/c.
sad.gif

Hi Ladies,

You can try Ban Choon Wah medical Hall. I had tried for baby since Year 2003, went to see few chinese sinseh which is popular in singapore, tried cromid, IUI and Laparoscopy over last 3 yrs of TTC but no good news. Besides that i have retroverted uterus, according to Gynea this will not affect on TTC

After seeing the sinseh at Ban Choon Wah for abt 3mth, finaly get pregant in yeard 2006, and i just give birth to my prince during this April.

Give this sinseh a try, he realy good

Address : Blk 157, Serangoon North Ave 1
#01-434, Singapore 550154
Tel: 6288 7439

Hi Ladies,

At Thong Chai, can we request to see Dr. Tan Siew Buoy?

As I had been there before and it seems they don allow choosing of doc.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi ladies,

I've been looking around for a TCM to 'tiao' and 'bu' my body after my 2 m/c this yr. Any good ones to recommend esp in Serangoon area??

hi sasa,
you mind going a bit further, like hougang?

Teck Chua Medical Hall
Ms Tan S.L
Hougang Ave 5 Blk 322
#01-84
tel: 62810373 (call to make appt)
hours: tues/thur 6-9pm; sat 2-5pm

hi sasa,
i had 3 previous m/c. Went to see my current chinese physician since june this year n
am expecting now. Things look pretty stable now for me. Here's her add

Ms Wu Liping
New Century TCMS Healthcare Clinic
Blk 408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
#01-789
S 560408
Tel 6456 0789
Wed 9.30am - 8pm Sun 9.30am - 5pm

She's out of town now and will be back on the 2nd Dec. She's recommended by my colleague who has the same history as me but she's giving birth in Feb 08!Hope this helps!

hi ther ,i'm new to tis forum page but anyways im 30 tis year married for 4 yrs and trying hard to have baby...went to gynae and found out hubby got low sperm counts tried ivf wif icsi and got pregnant but sadly had misabortion,heard tat tcm can help man with low counts,have been seeing dr tan siew buoy for 6 mths but still no gd news yet jus wondering had anyone tried ayurvedic jus curious cos got to know bout tis speman tablets tat can increase sperm counts but dun noe whether should ask hubby to try

Hi all,

Hubby & mi went thru fertility checkup done @ KKH, found out that i am not ovulating at all. Thus, was prescribed with clomid tablets which i hv some doubts of taking it..

Tot of trying @ TCM, so any recommendations pls? Thanks..

hi sunnyday,maybe you can try seeing Dr Tan Siew Buoy,at thong chai medical institute, i'm currently seeing her but for me the prob is my hubby,his counts were low,she asked him to buy the herbs prescribed by her,and he is taking it now but i'm also seeing her and taking the herbs too cos she said it will make my womb stronger to prepare for pregnancy,she will also ask you to monitor your temperature daily to see if you are ovulating...

hi all,

I know those fluid sac cysts can gets smaller by itself, but how about those overian dermoid cysts? Anyone ever try @ TCM due to dermoid cysts?

Hi

Do u have any TCM (using powder, not herbs) in the _East_ ? It is for woman's health(fertility). Cos after I miscarried last December, my cycle length is very long and discharge not normal (like those mid cycle discharge or menses discharge)

hi stumbled by
suggest that you consult a TCM practitioner... every one has a different constitution and it is best to get the prescription that is meant only for you.

Ozzie,

Yes. I am asking for recommendations on TCM practitioner in the Eastern side of spore but the TCM practitioner uses powder and not herbs. maybe i didnt word it properly in my posting above :p

<font color="0000ff">moonfairysgp,
Has your condition improved?

I don't really understand when you mentioned that the medicine will prevent your period from coming. So, if you continue taking it, your period will never come right? Then how to know when you're ovulating?</font>

hi,

can i know if Dr Zou Yu Min of Ang Mo Kio is good? some tcm doc don't explan or tell you anything unless you ask and usually we don't even know what to ask.

btw, anyone conceived under Dr Zou's care?

and how is the treatment like? eg. are they any medicine? what type of medicine? must cook type or instant type? and any acupuncture? if there are acupuncture, which are the areas being acupuncture? and also how many times you need to see her? or is it a (eg.) 1months / 3months / 6months regular visit to Dr Zou? and also how many times per week / per month must we see her?

or are there any other TCM physician is gd? can anyone recommend their physician whereby has help you to get pregnant and deliver healthy babies under their care?

Hi mummies,
Been trying to conceive No.2 for over a year without success, planning to try TCM now. Am weighing up Dr Tan in Clementi (close to home) vs a package at Thomson Medical TCM clinic or Raffles Hospital TCM clinic. What is everyone's advice? I want a holistic approach as I have been getting sick often, so I think I need to improve overall health first...

Has anyone try the TCM at Serangoon North BLk 152?The physician is a chinese female doc Pauline Chiu.She is using her own chinese medicine and Vitamins(USANA brand) to help couples to conceive. Have seen her for coming to 4 months.But one thing I found out that she and her husband are actually one of the Top Asian Director of the USANA brand and she advise her patient to take together with her chinese medicine.It is sort of MLM thing and they are feature in the USANA magazine which is found in their shop. It seems like she is using chinese medicine and promote USANA vitamins at the same time.Though she very encouraging that I must take the USANA Vitamins before conceiving, I still feel sketical about the whole thing.And she assures me again and again they are safe to take.But found that the dosage of vitamins are on the higher side.Example,She advise me to take the "calcium activa" which is 800mg per serving, but on the bottle it says take 4 per day.Which means each day consumption is 3200mg. And another vitamin she recommended which is the Mega Antioxidant it contains folic acid, which is 5mg per serving, which suppose to take 2 per day which make up to 10mg.Normally gynae would only recommend 5mg. And the Biomega fish oil concerntrate which is 4000mg per day.HAs anyone been to the same physician same as me and who are taking the USANA vitamin as well ?Any comments?Not sure why USANA vitamins need to consume more than others.

Angelwink35, I went to see this Pauline chiu after my d&amp; C last year. I paid about $300 plus for the bu soup and USANA supplements. I stopped in the end cos it is really very ex and I lau sai when I was taking the multi-vits and I hate MLM stuff. In the end I went to see Dr Chan from Marine Parade in Oct-09, after seeing him for 5 months, he gave us green light to TTC, I kena pregnant that month, now I am into my 28 weeks. His medicines not ex, quite reasosnable. I was on Dr Chan's treatment plus GNC Pre-natal multi-vits when TTC. Add up also no need so ex. I don't like the ideal of using MLM stuff + TMC.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Hi Stefie,
Congrats to you !!!YES !! Really Ex at such a normal looking
chinese medical hall!The medicine and supplements can be equivalent to those famous Eu Yan Seng.I have stop her consultation after 4 months as the medicine doesn't work on me.At first it is encouraging as I have D/C in early year 2010.I spend total about $600 on those vitamins and medicine alone.According to Pauline, she encouage us to continue consults her till birth.This means beside gynae, we have to pay extra for her consultation till birth which can accumulate up to few $k beside gynae fee.And somemore , they even ask you to take their homemake herbal tea each consultation which I feel it is really unnessary.I feel afterall pauline give me an impression of a more commerical chinese physician.
Btw,I got pregnant naturally in end Oct'10 after stopping her medication.And now into my 4th month of pregnancy
happy.gif

she has gone to ntu tcm medical centre one day of medicine cost $6 now. so 6 days cost $36 excluding consultation. that place looks expensive though... u ccheck the website of ntu school of biomedical sciences.

Back