A Support Group for Divorcees

I have this question as I am currently separated with husband and have the intention to file for divorce.

Married for 8 years and have been enduring with him having affair with his colleagues and been seeing text message him and the girl calling each other hubby and wife on the three year. Hubby keeping on hiding the fact until I can continually catch him changing the identify of the lady to a man even his own boss. From then onward I have lost my trust on him even forcing him to sleep on the floor.
Now even worst behavior coming from him refusing to care for our son. Going to work early in the morning coming late in the night after 12 midnight.

Putting blame on me when our son do not do well in class. Had to put up with all these nonsense.

Now I had force him to move out of my house which I brought with my aunt. He can claim that he is no longer staying with us and do not wish to pay money to support our son. Even told me to surrender the endowment policy that we brought for our son and return him the money.

He had been harassing me to return him the money until he threaten to take our son with him.

Confused and wondering can he really force me to surrender the endowment policy that we brought for our child ? Help please.

I have this question as I am currently separated with husband and have the intention to file for divorce.

Married for 8 years and have been enduring with him having affair with his colleagues and been seeing text message him and the girl calling each other hubby and wife on the three year. Hubby keeping on hiding the fact until I can continually catch him changing the identify of the lady to a man even his own boss. From then onward I have lost my trust on him even forcing him to sleep on the floor.
Now even worst behavior coming from him refusing to care for our son. Going to work early in the morning coming late in the night after 12 midnight.

Putting blame on me when our son do not do well in class. Had to put up with all these nonsense.

Now I had force him to move out of my house which I brought with my aunt. He can claim that he is no longer staying with us and do not wish to pay money to support our son. Even told me to surrender the endowment policy that we brought for our son and return him the money.

He had been harassing me to return him the money until he threaten to take our son with him.

Confused and wondering can he really force me to surrender the endowment policy that we brought for our child ? Help please.
U have to decide wat u wan to do. U wan a divorce? U wan maintenance for your son n yourself?

Not that I just want maintenance for my boy not me. It's is just that if I file for divorce will I have to surrender the policy and return him the money whereas I view this as a maintenance for my boy

Not that I just want maintenance for my boy not me. It's is just that if I file for divorce will I have to surrender the policy and return him the money whereas I view this as a maintenance for my boy
If u wan maintenance. Go family court, maintenance mediation to apply for it.

anyone ask for maintainence from the spouse for a house?

i wanna apply a house w my child and was thinkin if i should ask the other party to chip in

ImageUploadedByForum1483617954.166120.jpg

have been div for one year plus. full care and control of child with me but however, my child not with me.
now found out the ex is going to get married and requested for a copy of final decree nisis for his ROM submission.

I so angry and now I am still debating with the idea of revising my alimony upwards. anyone know how I can.

I want to do quickly for the revision in alimony part. advice needed urgently.

mangohope
I think going lawyer easier. called one using one of the recommendation in forum. easy, he advised me through the phone what is needed.
Can you tell me where I can find recommended lawyers here .I can't find any here .do you have the lawyer contact

Anyone has the contact of a good lawyer who helps to safeguard client's best interest? I have complicated issue and needs some legal advice on how to minimize all damages.
Did you find an affordable lawyer ?if you do can I have his contact ?

Did
Can anyone here can recommend me a cheap and helpful divorce lawyer to me?
I really need help now.. I caught my husband red handed in bed with a china women! That is not the first time he betray me. I m give him chance once and once..Even took out my saving help him return all his credit debt. I m sincere looking for he can turn back because of our family and my kid. once and once he treated it as granted! I ve forgive and forgive! coz of my little son. I hope he can have a complete family! But he is trying to cheat and lie to me again and again. I even found they making love video this time! It really wake me up. I felt he is hopeless! And that is enough for me. I wan can have a new life for myself and my son. I must move on!

I m seeking for help. Can anyone provide me a cheap and helpful lawyer.. I don't have a lot money..as I m a housewife.. I ve called legal aids. But they said they couldn't help me. As I need to hire a private lawyer myself.. can your help me. I m appreciated if any have in my case, could give me a hand.

Pls email me if your have any helpful lawyer. [email protected]. Thks.
you
Did you manage to find an affordable lawyer ?can I have his contact too pls

Hi, not sure if support group for divorcees is active but if it is can kindly add lenasan? thank you.
Mother of 2 older kids. My oldest have special needs.
My email. [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Ladies, I need help. I've been suffering from verbal abuse for over 4 years now. I have decided that it was the final draw for me one month plus ago as my husband came back drunk one night and manhandled me in front of my 4 years old. I told him my decision for a divorce but he was in denial and said he thought of committing suicide as I m taking away my kids from him. I have a 4 years old (turning 5 this year) and a 10 months old. Please please please... I desperately need advice from those who have experienced this. What should I do now?

Hi Ladies, I need help. I've been suffering from verbal abuse for over 4 years now. I have decided that it was the final draw for me one month plus ago as my husband came back drunk one night and manhandled me in front of my 4 years old. I told him my decision for a divorce but he was in denial and said he thought of committing suicide as I m taking away my kids from him. I have a 4 years old (turning 5 this year) and a 10 months old. Please please please... I desperately need advice from those who have experienced this. What should I do now?
It depend on what u plan to do.
What kind of abusive are u suffering from over the past 4yrs? Why wait till now and even have a second child with him if the abusive have been occured in past years?
Ask yourself. Do you still want this marriage? If yes, you willing to give him another chance? Then have a good talk with him and see if he's willing to change.
If the answer is no, then the decision is clear.

Hi I am divorced 3 years - any mummy who needs listening ears/ advise from PPO / custody / divorce procedure from my own experience I am willing to share. Hope all is good to you! Please PM Me.

It depend on what u plan to do.
What kind of abusive are u suffering from over the past 4yrs? Why wait till now and even have a second child with him if the abusive have been occured in past years?
Ask yourself. Do you still want this marriage? If yes, you willing to give him another chance? Then have a good talk with him and see if he's willing to change.
If the answer is no, then the decision is clear.

Abused victims may not know they are abused. I was emotionally abused for more than 15 years without realising it until a psychologist pointed it out. I used to think that only physical abuse, the kind that lands you in hospital, qualifies as 'abuse'.

Abused victims also tend to have kids with their abusers. Mine told me no matter how he treated me in the day, as a dutiful wife, I must provide sex at night. I was so abused I could not tell that it's not reasonable. That was how I ended up having a kid with him. Of course, he didn't treat me well during confinement, expecting me to continue to do all the household chores when I returned from the hospital. He scolded me for being lazy and not wanting to wash the clothes and dishes.

Unless there's some divine intervention or some celestial revelation from the heavens, men don't change. Giving him another chance means giving him another chance to hurt you only. Such men cannot be communicated with. His histories are his best testimony. The most salient thing I have learnt from my divorce is: if you have even thought about divorce, do it immediately. Don't delay or procrastinate over the cost of a good lawyer. You will pay even more, and very heavily, if you wait. The longer you wait, the more you pay. When the kids get older, it gets more complicated because he could influence the kids' opinions and make them say things that are not true in court to sway things in his favour. I could have settled my divorce within $4k with him having nothing to fight for more than 10 years ago. Now I may have to pay $35k to $45k.

A lawyer told me the court usually gives the mother the main care and control of the child when the child is young. So please, ladies, if you want to divorce, do it asap, when the child is before 8 years old.

Back