A new family

A better life

I am not married and currently pregnant and due in Dec 2015. Im not working and can't afford to raise the baby and im looking for a nice malay family who is looking for a baby to adopt & willing to give unconditional love.

I know its not easy.. But regarding baby necessarities u can try c wat mo can do for you.. Its so poor thing to let someone take over ur child..
Isnt it more harder when you cant affort to make him happy. Yes indeed is hard but i have to think in a bigger picture.

I dont encourage you to give up ur baby too. Also u may regret in future, have u tried gg to social worker or MSF for help? They may be able to arrange for infant care at a subsidy rate for you while u get a job after baby is born. But if you really need to give up ur baby, you should consult social worker for help, with their arrangement, u can be more assured of that a gd family will be adopting ur baby.

Please really think twice of giving your baby out. I gave out my baby for adoption when I was so young as I need to study all that's. I didn't think much, after so many years I still regret of giving my baby away. I cry every night and then. Don't make the mistake I make, think twice. God bless you

I am not married and currently pregnant and due in Dec 2015. Im not working and can't afford to raise the baby and im looking for a nice malay family who is looking for a baby to adopt & willing to give unconditional love.

Does your family knew that you are pregnant? I am a single mum before too, after you see your child grown up and you will feel it's worth it for all your hard work. You can always seek help from the social worker. And of coz if with your family support it will help you alot too. Please don't give up your baby.

Pay a visit to Dayspring New Life Center. I volunteer there. It is a residential facility for mums (mostly single) who are pregnant but have no support. They will walk you through the journey and help put the baby up for adoption through the proper channels if you decide by the end it's the best decision.

Yes the Dayspring New Life Center is a wonderful place, we have been donating items there and they could offer you the right kind of assistance in your situation and whatever you may decide. Also MSF is a good place to contact as well with any queries/questions you may have about adoption.

I dont encourage you to give up ur baby too. Also u may regret in future, have u tried gg to social worker or MSF for help? They may be able to arrange for infant care at a subsidy rate for you while u get a job after baby is born. But if you really need to give up ur baby, you should consult social worker for help, with their arrangement, u can be more assured of that a gd family will be adopting ur baby.
The problem is iam contacting with then but couldnt find a malay fam who is up for open adoption.

Yes the Dayspring New Life Center is a wonderful place, we have been donating items there and they could offer you the right kind of assistance in your situation and whatever you may decide. Also MSF is a good place to contact as well with any queries/questions you may have about adoption.
Honestly dayspring couldnt help due to my age.

The problem is iam contacting with then but couldnt find a malay fam who is up for open adoption.
Hello,

I am not saying you are wrong to want a Malay family for your baby, however, since no Malay family is available, u might want to consider other races too. After all, if you manage to help ur bb find a happy and loving family. Skin Color will be secondary I think.

Back