A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

Good leh baby chelsi, must enjoy while you can. Can pursue your interests..... shopping on wkdays shiok cos not crowded... I didn't manage to shop at JP cos evening is so crowded... any interesting shops at the new wing? ;-p So you have plan to join the workforce when your gal is older?

Hi min,

Frankly i don't see any that interesting leh. heehee

Yes it's crowded in the evening so usually i go in the day.

Frankly i also don't know yet. Afterall i just stopped working this Jan .

Haha...
How come everyone say the same thing !
"HDB tai tai"
Not so rich leh... see more than buy.

Staying home got good & down side i guess.

haha i guess HDB Tai tai this term is made popular by Kym Ng & team haha....

True, everything has its good and down side... but we got to make the best of it :p Do you msn?

hi..
just added u
happy.gif

baby chelsi: ya, we're staying so near.. i'm thinking to go to the gym at jurong sports hall later.. wanna go together?

Wa candy .. u so happening go gym ?
I haven't been there.
What's there?

Today cannot leh because later going to take my girl for classs.
Me going off soon.

What's your msn ?
I think we same age leh.. hee hee

i havent bn here either but went in to see see look look only.. thought recently seem to put on abit of weight so thinking to shed off those ugly fats.. hehe.. what time is ur girl class end? will you put her back to ur bb sitter after that? if yes, we can meet up for coffee lah.. i'm abit boring today.. *yawn*

Sorry, was in training the whole day so just got back to my desk. Added all... hee hee.... I'm usually online the whole day in office...so we can chat :p

Wah Candy... so shiok half SAHM also good... Jurong Sports Hall is the one at the Jurong West st 91?

morning to lovely mommies.. just came back from i bring my boy to school and went to eat tosai with my maid.. hmm.. shiok and cosy at home now.. hehe

Hi..

Sorry been busy today.
Been running ard whole day. Yawn.. so tired!

Ya lor... candy's boy in cc and at home got maid cook
happy.gif

Making us envy only... drooling ... haha

poshies, ya. i was chatting with baby chelsi earlier..

min & babychelsi: pls dun envy me. got maid also problematic hor.. haiz..

haha chatting on MSN more convenient hee hee....

So poshies, u gg for the LJWM gathering?

Sometimes maid is also like us working... so may have some employer & staff issues :p what types of problems are you facing?

min: ya.. msn chat faster leh.. my previous maid always eat my son's food secretly leh.. then act hardworking infront of us but behind us so lazy.. but current maid slightly better than the previous one *cross finger** how's ur weekend? U going for LJWM gathering?

Hi Candy,

Do you have anybody to watch over the maid? How long has your current maid been with you? Ya i guess sometimes maid can give lots of problems.... Did you go for the gathering? I'm down with cough and lost my voice :p So wkend is not that fantastic :p

morning...

wow all busy in msn har... too bad i can only on msn on selected time slot.... hee hee
2366541.gif

anymummies went for the gathering?? i went but i don remember seeing anyone here...

Hi, morning mummies... I need advice.

Any mummies send their kids to PCF - JW Blk 515? Wondering how gd are they. Intend to send my child there as its near to my parents place.

Any mummies here can share?

Hi Candy,

Think i owed you this hee hee.... It is pcf kindergarten at Blk 661B Jurong West... You may like to check it out ;-p

hi min,

thanks so much! my current maid is 3mths with me only.. previous maid i got my mum to look after but this one slightly better so my mum din come over...

Back