7 positive home test

illya16

Hi mummies, I did 7 test yesterday and all are positive. 6 cheap test that I got off Qoo10 and 1 clearblue test.

However, is it still possible that I may not be pregnant? I don't have much symptoms except feeling nausea and giddy. Bowel movements even better than usual. I read up and saw that pregnant ladies usually don't have smooth bowel movements.

Will be walking in to the doctor later but feeling a lil uneasy now.

Please advise.

seems very highly confirm that you are pregnant. Congrats!! havent really heard false alarm from Clearblue tests :) if you want to be 100% confirm, request for a blood test..

when i first got pregnant, i felt cold all the time and fall very very sick with fever, flu, cough and sore throat, but no nausea till week 10.

Thank you! I'm very excited. And yes, I do feel cold at times too, even though I'm all covered up.

Need to go to the doctors to confirm everything.

Is there anything I should look out for? Dos and donts?

Yup!! Totally agree that right now you have to look after your diet. No raw food for now k! :)

Have a smooth pregnancy!! :)

Seen the doctor yesterday and he told me I'm at 5 weeks.

However, he's worried that my hormones aren't enough to support the pregnancy. So he prescribed me hormonal pills. He also told me that my pregnancy symptoms will become worse.

I'm already unable to keep any food down. Everything I eat I would vomit out. I don't know what to do when it becomes worse.

Any methods to make this easier??

I've been experiencing morning sickness for the past 2 weeks. It got worse this week. Vomiting anything I eat or drink. You can try asking doctor for some medicine though none work for me. Was told it'll only get worse in the coming weeks. Hang on!

Oh no... Oh well. All for the better good!

Anyway is it normal to experience a lil stomach pain like cramps??

Because I'm having that now.

Congrats!! So happy to know that ur pregnancy is confirmed:)) well I started puking from week 10 to week 19.. But since at week 5, u already feeling nauseous, maybe u will be of more textbook case and stop this morning sickness business by week 12 :)

Hang in there!! When I was having morning sickness, I tried to keep up the positivity by googling for the benefits of morning sickness. Made me felt better.. Haha just a way to keep myself going..

Jia you!!

Congratulations !!! I have heard of False Negative test but never heard of False Positive test !! All the best to you... after 1st Trimester, Morning Sickness may be gone !!!

Thank you @TTC2014! there's actually benefits of morning sickness?! What are the benefits?

Anyway I felt so lightheaded just now that I can't even walk straight. I have to take 1 hour off work to go sleep. A lot better after sleeping.

Feel so bad leaving my colleague to tend the reception alone. Haha.

Thank you @TTC2014! there's actually benefits of morning sickness?! What are the benefits?

Anyway I felt so lightheaded just now that I can't even walk straight. I have to take 1 hour off work to go sleep. A lot better after sleeping.

Feel so bad leaving my colleague to tend the reception alone. Haha.

Benefit of morning sickness mean you carry the baby well.

Im 6 weeks today. Since they last day of my previous menses till now, ive been having cramp on and off. Sometimes it feels like heavy flow kinda cramp. Tmr will be my first appointment. Hopefully this is also normal.

Im 6 weeks today. Since they last day of my previous menses till now, ive been having cramp on and off. Sometimes it feels like heavy flow kinda cramp. Tmr will be my first appointment. Hopefully this is also normal.

Where are you going for appointment? I'm thinking if I should go for private or subsidised.

Back