6weeks+1day, gestational & yolk sac present but no fetal pole

anyone same scenario but eventually managed to detect baby and heartbeat? base on LMP i’m 6 weeks + 1day, however i ovulated late at D19. Am worried..

Hello. Dating using LMP can be wrong since cycles can differ. For example, for my first scan my LMP date was around 8 weeks but the actual fetal measurement showed as 6+ weeks since ovulation had happened later despite me having regular period dates. So it is best to repeat the scan in 7-14days in case you're actually earlier in your pregnancy.

Hello. Dating using LMP can be wrong since cycles can differ. For example, for my first scan my LMP date was around 8 weeks but the actual fetal measurement showed as 6+ weeks since ovulation had happened later despite me having regular period dates. So it is best to repeat the scan in 7-14days in case you're actually earlier in your pregnancy.
thanks i’m repeating the scan 11 days later! Hoping for the best!

Sometimes it’s too early… on my first pregnancy they could only see the yolk sac and fetal pole during the first scan around week 6+. They detected the heartbeat on the next scan

Back