2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi All,

I'm DPO 10 today and felt pains on my pelvic and groin today.. Haiz.. I hope this is a good sign.. Taking a test probably tonight or tomorrow morning.

Also feeling uncomfortable in the chest area and feels out of breath even though I was sitting down pretty much the whole day.. Thinking if it is due to my bubble tea.. T.T

We have been ttc*ing since July last year and more seriously since Jan this year.. This is also our first cycle on clomid so I really hope it works!
Finger cross for u. I m dpo7 but not much symptom so most likely not high chance....

Thanks pixels86.
Did go to kkh to see gynae n re.. Still persevering... U?

Yea.. Got a wonky period 2 months back and kinda panicked and went to see the gynae.. He didnt find out what caused the wonky period but he gave me ultrasound and say I have abit of PCOS (sometimes dont ovulate) so he gave me clomid for 3 months.. Now I'm on my first month..

Feel abit dishearten now after the negative this morning, but I really have this cramping / discomfort feeling around my pelvic area since dpo 7.. Haiz.. I duno what to think already..

Yea.. Got a wonky period 2 months back and kinda panicked and went to see the gynae.. He didnt find out what caused the wonky period but he gave me ultrasound and say I have abit of PCOS (sometimes dont ovulate) so he gave me clomid for 3 months.. Now I'm on my first month..

Feel abit dishearten now after the negative this morning, but I really have this cramping / discomfort feeling around my pelvic area since dpo 7.. Haiz.. I duno what to think already..
Best is relax and don't stress yourself out. Stress also screw up our hormones. Jia you!

thanks.. I think I'm going to stop testing until 15th May.. which is when my AF is expected to come base on my regular cycles..
Dun be disheartened. I also ttc very long le. For the past 22 mths.
I feel dull backaches and slight cramp around my abdomen so duno what to think. I did not test bcos just dpo8.
Dun want to disappoint myself again. Haissss.

It will happen so have faith:)
Hugs

I feel dull backaches and slight cramp around my abdomen so duno what to think. I did not test bcos just dpo8.

Hugs

For this month? I think those are great signs too..

I had backache last night till this morning, but now it disappeared already. so blah..

Hope you finally got yours.. You had been at it longer than me.. I cant't imagine how hard it is for you..

I told my husband.. if we try a few more months still cannot maybe we can try go for IVF.. We are not the age that really require IVF yet (we are both 30 this year), but I am really not that patient kind of person who can wait.. 2ww already want to drive me nuts..

For me the only symptom which was different was sharp pain at the side of the womb.... and these sudden sharp pain lasts only few seconds and took place over a few days. Turned out to be implantation
@Sunnydaysagainz i also feel like few days later. Not sure it is crampped or what. I feel it at the left side. I also feel the back pain

Last edited:

Hugs
@joyousbb May I know what are you all testing?

Hi fel c i m testing for pregnancy butnhave not tested. I also have smild cranp on n off.. Duno if i shd go cardio lesson this evening or not..

What do u ladies think?

I'm also feeling mild cramps on and off.. DPO 11 today.. The cramps were more obvious few days before.. now is really mild..

I think if your cardio is quite aggressive 1 then maybe hold off for awhile ba.. Maybe the egg is still trying to implant.. I duno lah.. Still up to you.. but maybe dont do too aggressive exercise.

I'm also feeling mild cramps on and off.. DPO 11 today.. The cramps were more obvious few days before.. now is really mild..

I think if your cardio is quite aggressive 1 then maybe hold off for awhile ba.. Maybe the egg is still trying to implant.. I duno lah.. Still up to you.. but maybe dont do too aggressive exercise.
Pixels86, i also think dun risk better hor though i m sure not so lucky.

Do u experience these symptoms usually during ur 2ww ?

Pixels86, i also think dun risk better hor though i m sure not so lucky.

Do u experience these symptoms usually during ur 2ww ?

I think this time is seriously the first time I felt these cramps very obviously starting dpo 7.

Previously I only had those mild symptoms like tiredness, fuller boobs, 1 month I had nausea but end up should be just acid reflux..

This time I can feel obvious cramps and gas? Farting silently alot.. LOL.. But now I doubt myself again cos suddenly like no symptoms for today except for backache in the morning and mild cramping.. :(

I feel cramped during few months of conceiving, i told the doc when i went to kk for checkup. she mentioned my uterus nothing wrong when did the scan. she mentioned that it is jus cramped only. im DPO 3 only today. but this month felt with backpain. hope it is implantation. i think i better walk slowly, not run, avoid overhead bridge and sit properly.

we must believe in science and not fate

Last edited:
Hi all, just want to check. Are ovulation kits accurate? I am using the clear blue ovulation kit. I went to a gynae and gynae mentioned don't trust ovulation kits cos they may not be accurate, is that true? Asked me to do the deed every 2 days. But for me it's not that easy cos we are tired. So was just thinking when OPK shows positive then we do it. Any opinions?? Should I follow every 2 days or OPK?

wah every 2 days. i stopped after the positive opk. my hb no more strength lor and i also want a break. average 1 mth 3 times.

wah every 2 days. i stopped after the positive opk. my hb no more strength lor and i also want a break. average 1 mth 3 times.

hmm.. okay lah.. we prepare ourselves loh.. Already know want to do every 2 days mah.. so on 'working' days we chop chop do our things and go bed early loh..

No choice leh.. haha.. want baby must work hard.. haiz..

Hi all, I am one of u girls too. Been ttc since last August. Gonna be a year. Kinda emotional every month when AF comes..... Mine should be due next week. Having cramp on and off. Very tired. Chance seem slim. Hoping for a miracle.

Last edited:
Hi all, just want to check. Are ovulation kits accurate? I am using the clear blue ovulation kit. I went to a gynae and gynae mentioned don't trust ovulation kits cos they may not be accurate, is that true? Asked me to do the deed every 2 days. But for me it's not that easy cos we are tired. So was just thinking when OPK shows positive then we do it. Any opinions?? Should I follow every 2 days or OPK?
Opk is not 100% accurate, I tested opk and take bbt and realized I ovulated 3rd day after positive opk as my bbt rose 3rd day after for this month. It's better to still bd few alternate days after positive opk.

Hi mtbs,

Been a long time since i posted here.

My son just turn full month last week and my hb have went back to tpy shuang ling temple to return 100 red eggs for zhu sheng niang niang blessings to spread the baby dust.

If you free, pop by to get a set eggs..its on the table infront of zhu sheng niang niang statue..ask the temple auntie if you can't find. Remember to seek her blessings sincerely.

All the best and baby dust to all :).

Reactions: Xp
Hi ladies just to check, do you all get egg white cervical mucus with tinges of red (blood)? Or pinkish? Wondering why I have it. I just BD ytd, does it have any effect on the EWCM?

Hi ladies just to check, do you all get egg white cervical mucus with tinges of red (blood)? Or pinkish? Wondering why I have it. I just BD ytd, does it have any effect on the EWCM?
R u in 2ww ? It it is it could be implantation bleeding.

My menses came too. Today I went to see kkh for my failed ivf. He never said what was wrong as I expected. He proposed to scrap the uterus before starting of next ivf. Anyone here did before? Can share the experience ?

i am currently in my 2ww and i'm due to go on a trip two weeks from now. just wondering whether if it is safe to travel do air travel long haul flight if i managed to be successful conceiving, at about 4-5 weeks preggy?

Anyone here has used or using the Clearblue digital OPK (the one with smiley face)? What time of the day should I actually test? On the instructions given in the box, it says I can test anytime of the day. However some websites/forums say it's better to use FMU, but some said we should not be using FMU as it might give you a false positive. I'm confused... =\

Anyone here has used or using the Clearblue digital OPK (the one with smiley face)? What time of the day should I actually test? On the instructions given in the box, it says I can test anytime of the day. However some websites/forums say it's better to use FMU, but some said we should not be using FMU as it might give you a false positive. I'm confused... =\
If you are using the one with blinking smile need FMU. Otherwise it's fine!

Just check if anyone go back to work during 2ww hl?
I did but wasn't really doing the 2WW so I just continued with my work. I planned to test if my menses doesn't come after 6 weeks. But I was down with gastric flu and went to see Dr. He asked if I am pregnant and I told him I didn't know so tested at the GP clinic on the 30th day. :eek:

Last edited:
Hi all, other than red bean soup and raspberry tea leaf, what other food should I take to improve my uterus lining? I'm in my 2WW!

I'm also getting pms cramps today morning on the left side. And yesterday night I had mid abdomen cramps like I was going to have diarrhea.

Maybe having some form of cramps is good... Might be a symptom of implantation. Haha
I'm 3DPO, also feeling slightly cramp, wanting to vomit for the past few days in the morning. Scare it's all my wishful thinking. Can't wait to test.

my AF will be due this Friday, but I gan chiong and tested hpt on Tuesday and got +ve. Could it be a false positive? I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms.
Be positive! It is likely good news cos I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms also. I tested 3 times to be sure. Then went to my gynae to check at week 6 (6 weeks post my last AF).

Does anyone chart bbt? I had a positive OPK 3 days ago and for past 2 days there was a rise in my bbt. Means when did I ovulated?

my AF will be due this Friday, but I gan chiong and tested hpt on Tuesday and got +ve. Could it be a false positive? I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms.

I didn't feel any symptoms till I'm 6 weeks pregnant so don't worry! Symptoms vary from women to women! Congrats! Test again and call gynea for scan if you wanna be sure:)

Does anyone chart bbt? I had a positive OPK 3 days ago and for past 2 days there was a rise in my bbt. Means when did I ovulated?

This is my 2nd month charting, but I'm still getting the hang of it. I thought when our temp dips, we will likely ovulate within 24 hrs or so?

If you are using the Kindara app, you can actually post up your chart to get feedback.

This is my 2nd month charting, but I'm still getting the hang of it. I thought when our temp dips, we will likely ovulate within 24 hrs or so?

If you are using the Kindara app, you can actually post up your chart to get feedback.
Hey babe, it's not rise in temp means ovulation? It's dip instead??? I read online say rise leh.

ImageUploadedByForum1463713263.871177.jpg

This is my bbt chart, rise in temperature for past 3 days but not a spike! I saw some bbt charts spike really high when ovulation time.

Back