2WW - for those TTC-ing

I'm not that young anymore & am married for 4 years now. So v anxious.
Any tips for me?

Hi, how long have u TTC? And have u seen a doctor? Do get the relevant tests done so u know where the issue lies. Sometimes it's just a matter of timing:) jiayou!!

I'm not that young anymore & am married for 4 years now. So v anxious.
Any tips for me?
Don't get too stressed and read up more on how to increase your chance. Do you have a regular gynae and spoken to him/her? Eat and rest well, cut down on cold, raw food, alcohol and caffeine. If you or anyone close to you are smoking, should stop smoking right away.

Check out these websites too:
http://www.billingsmethod.com/

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/c5112/before-you-begin

I also visited TCM on regular basis and went for Accupunture to increase my chance & boost my health. You can consider those options too.

If you just started your trying journey, don't get too tensed also. Give about 6 months...

Last edited:
Hi all mummies to be, I would like to bless you with a pack of unopened clearblue digital ovulation predictor kit. I used it for both times I was ttc and it never failed me. I'm pregnant with my no 2 now. Self collect at AMK St 31 if you don't mind. PM me if you are interested. Baby dust to all!!

Attachments

• 1459758860185.jpg
    1459758860185.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 2,681
Hi ladies,

I still haven't graduate from this TWW since 4years ago...
I recently bought the David Preg test strips but it's the chinese version one.
Not sure where to see the positive line though cos there's a small flower on that area..

Can advise me if the squared area is where I'm supposed to watch out for the 2nd line (if positive)?
upload_2016-4-5_11-42-34.png

Hi ladies,

Not sure where to see the positive line though cos there's a small flower on that area..

Can advise me if the squared area is where I'm supposed to watch out for the 2nd line (if positive)?
View attachment 633330
i think i see a faint line. suggest tt u test w cb digital

This month ovulation came a week early and totally not prep for it. So here starts my 2ww.. Anyone on the 2ww?[
This month ovulation came a week early and totally not prep for it. So here starts my 2ww.. Anyone on the 2ww?
Me! I am on my 9 dpo and have been reading up too much on the possible symptoms in the past week till I am getting a little kanchiong and anxious. It's our 1st month TTC. The 2ww is really agonizing

i think i see a faint line. suggest tt u test w cb digital

Hi Gammahedging,

I thought I saw the line too.. But I'm very confused about this month cos my temp chart is like weird.. FF actually recalculated my O 5 times this month.. It never happened before.. Supposed to have O-ed on CD14, then recal to CD16, then to CD14, to CD16, then now is CD20...

I'm on CD29 today.. So if FF is correct, I doubt I'm preg cos last BD was on CD17..

And I have been reading that some strips have evap lines... Any idea what's that?

I'm very nervous now.. Been trying for more than 4 years... First time seeing a vague line...

Hi Gammahedging,

I thought I saw the line too.. But I'm very confused about this month cos my temp chart is like weird.. FF actually recalculated my O 5 times this month.. It never happened before.. Supposed to have O-ed on CD14, then recal to CD16, then to CD14, to CD16, then now is CD20...

I'm on CD29 today.. So if FF is correct, I doubt I'm preg cos last BD was on CD17..

And I have been reading that some strips have evap lines... Any idea what's that?

I'm very nervous now.. Been trying for more than 4 years... First time seeing a vague line...
it looks like where the result line is supposed to be. faster buy cb digital during ur lunch break and test!

evaporation line - u may see that if u read the result after the 5 min mark...or whatever the duration as per the instructions. last time i got a faint positive using FMU on the david strips. but on normal clearblue, it was very very clear using my lunch time pee. both tests done on the same day!

evaporation line - u may see that if u read the result after the 5 min mark...or whatever the duration as per the instructions. last time i got a faint positive using FMU on the david strips. but on normal clearblue, it was very very clear using my lunch time pee. both tests done on the same day!

I did the test and then went to brush my teeth.. Saw the line after I finished brushing... Think the instruction said results not accurate if read after 15mins.. I'm worried and nervous now.. so scared that it's just false hope after all..

I wanted to buy the CB kit to test but like scared if its not positive.. I may break down at work..
I'll test again tonight..

I did the test and then went to brush my teeth.. Saw the line after I finished brushing... Think the instruction said results not accurate if read after 15mins.. I'm worried and nervous now.. so scared that it's just false hope after all..

I wanted to buy the CB kit to test but like scared if its not positive.. I may break down at work..
brush teeth - shld be less than 15 mins :D

Me! I am on my 9 dpo and have been reading up too much on the possible symptoms in the past week till I am getting a little kanchiong and anxious. It's our 1st month TTC. The 2ww is really agonizing
Ya the 2ww is a long journey though it's 14-15days. Lol... hope u have ur good news soon...

Test in the morning is best as you need more saturated uric/hormone content.

Ya... I'll try to tahan until tmr morning... Dont know if I can sleep tonight.... :D
haha..that's how I felt when I was doing my 2nd and 3rd testing during the same week after I 1st tested positive in clinic for gastric flu...cos just don't believe it.. hahaa

I used Guardian pregnancy testing kit btw.

Hi ladies,

View attachment 633330
The faint line doesn't mean anything. Only if two clear lines. Yes it's the squared area.

Hi ladies,

View attachment 633330
Congrats! Definitely a positive

Hi ladies another mid wices tales to try for ttc.

Ask your own mum (female side) to light and hang lantern for u during the lunar aug 15. Lantern festive. Light a candle till it finishes then keep e lantern.

It works for me thou. Dono how true but no harm trying.

Anyone using watson's brand ovulation test kit? Is it accurate? Jus bought one box for my upcoming fertile period from this Sat. My menses can range from 28-32 days depending if im stressed at work anot. Im TTC after my miscarriage in Jan this yr. Hope things goes well

Anyone using watson's brand ovulation test kit? Is it accurate? Jus bought one box for my upcoming fertile period from this Sat. My menses can range from 28-32 days depending if im stressed at work anot. Im TTC after my miscarriage in Jan this yr. Hope things goes well
Watson ones are quite accurate!

Thanks ladies for the encouragement!
I have yet to test with CB kit..
Tested with David strips and had a good solid line last night but a slightly more faded line this morning..
Saw TSB for my usual appt and she said she felt a very very faint "preg" pulse.. but have to retest using CB kit tmr morning..

@gammahedging: How many days late were you when you tested (the pic you attached above)?

Tested with David strips and had a good solid line last night but a slightly more faded line this morning..
Saw TSB for my usual appt and she said she felt a very very faint "preg" pulse.. but have to retest using CB kit tmr morning..

@gammahedging: How many days late were you when you tested (the pic you attached above)?
If you left it over till the next morning, it will evaporate abit. But at the moment you tested and within minutes you see a solid line, likely it's positive. I used Guardian test kit and it's accurate :D

Key is observe your cervical mucus. When it's stringy and transparent, just like egg white, then get busy!! Best to start just few day before that as sperms can survive up from 3-5 days but our little precious egg is only alive for max 24 hrs!

jia you!

If you left it over till the next morning, it will evaporate abit. But at the moment you tested and within minutes you see a solid line, likely it's positive. I used Guardian test kit and it's accurate :D

Oopsss..

I meant I tested it last night at around 9pm and it was a solid line.. But when I retested this morning (a new test), the line was not as dark as the previous test..

Getting worried again... My goodness... So paranoid now..

upload_2016-4-7_16-5-29.png
upload_2016-4-7_16-5-52.png

Both looks like solid line to me. Congrats!!

Oh u see TSB too? Same here! :)

But the 2nd one was done using FMU and the line looks lighter.. And reading those articles online is making me even more paranoid...

Yep! Been seeing TSB since Sept last year.. :D Just saw her yesterday.. :p

Hopefully it goes smoothly...

Hw many days ah. Dunno cos my menses was haywire. I tested cos I had sore boobs for 2 wks and no sign of af

I wonder if tcm medicine cause menses delay. Started drinking last week. Missed menses for 2 days but scared to test.

Last edited:
Hi, may I check who is tsb and where is this TCM located? I'm looking for TCM!
Hi CTTC
TSB is Dr tan siew buoy... she is quite well known in the ttc forum... she has a clinic at 38 uppercross Street.. u can call 65344131. Or if u stay in the west can go to ntu tcm clinic, call 65921732 or 1733. However her appt is very packed. So usually have to wait for about 2 months before u get to see her. Another one ppl was recommending is Dr Su at Bukit Batok blk 152 West Ave 6 #01-266. U can call 68961618. Hope the info helps..

Personally I am seeing her at ntu cos it's near my workplace. :)

Hi CTTC,

If you would like to see TSB, do make an appt ASAP.
And since the earliest appt will usually take 1.5 - 2 months, make use of this time to chart your bbt.
She will need at least a full month (or 2) of the bbt chart for reference as well..
So instead of doing it only after seeing her, might as well chart first and be prepared when you attend the first session with her.

P.S. I bought my bbt thermometer from Guardians.

Good luck! :D

Hello ladies...

I'm troubled.. I've previously had. Miscarriage before and after that I attempted ttc-ing. This is the 8th month of trying but still no good news... My hb and I decided to go for the fertility check... And with everything else seems normal, from ultrasound it appeared that doc suspected I have endometriosis. I do not have really painful menses, I can still carry on in life as per normal, slight discomfort, maybe and backache. From ultrasounds it appeared that I do not have cysts. Doc recommend lap.. What do you think I should do? I'm very trouble actually... Sigh... And I also don't know if the doc is ok or not... He's Steven Teo.

Any suggestions?

Hello ladies...

I'm troubled.. I've previously had. Miscarriage before and after that I attempted ttc-ing. This is the 8th month of trying but still no good news... My hb and I decided to go for the fertility check... And with everything else seems normal, from ultrasound it appeared that doc suspected I have endometriosis. I do not have really painful menses, I can still carry on in life as per normal, slight discomfort, maybe and backache. From ultrasounds it appeared that I do not have cysts. Doc recommend lap.. What do you think I should do? I'm very trouble actually... Sigh... And I also don't know if the doc is ok or not... He's Steven Teo.

Any suggestions?
Hi MissNo maybe u wanna seek for 2nd opinion? See if others have other doc to recommend u. In the meantime try to relax n not stress so much. :)

Hi CTTC
TSB is Dr tan siew buoy... she is quite well known in the ttc forum... she has a clinic at 38 uppercross Street.. u can call 65344131. Or if u stay in the west can go to ntu tcm clinic, call 65921732 or 1733. However her appt is very packed. So usually have to wait for about 2 months before u get to see her. Another one ppl was recommending is Dr Su at Bukit Batok blk 152 West Ave 6 #01-266. U can call 68961618. Hope the info helps..

Personally I am seeing her at ntu cos it's near my workplace. :)
Oh!! Thanks!! :)

Time
Hello ladies...

Any suggestions?
I went for a recent health screening and took a blood test. I went to a clinic and consulted a doctor on the results. Did you take the CA-125 test? I took it and my reading was 38 u/ml. The safe range should be 36 and below.

The clinic doc told me it could be endo too. I was asked to go for another blood test and if the reading is above 35, I might have to go for the pelvic exam. I wanted to go this month but decided to postpone it cos hubby and I were TTC for the first time this month.. Had some hopes that I could be pregnant but AF came today. Now my hopes are dashed for this month. I am doubting my fertility now :(

I think I should be going for the 2nd blood test next month.. But I am dreading it cos I am afraid to face the reality and I am a pessimistic person so I get worried easily. I am also afraid of being diagnosed with endo.. Sigh.

Back