2WW - for those TTC-ing

Wonder if anyone has experienced this before: OPK was neg yesterday but hubby and I BD anyway. Today I noticed that the cervical mucus is stretchy but not totally transparent. A bit creamy.

Had this situation before last cycle, and usually within the next few days I won't see any stretchy CM anymore. Is this leftover of hubby's sperm coming out as discharge or possibly an lh surge?

Am on cd13, and my last few cycles a bit long...53 days. Used to be between 33-35 days

af due in two days. having heavy boobs, slight nauseas and backache once awhile. took hpt but bfn. any possibility of bfp?

My temp dropped below the coverline yesterday morning and AF reported promptly in the evening.:( So it is a new start for me. I hope all sistas here can have bfp as christmas gift this year! Fighting!
Jiayou buddy!
mine is at the confused state of ... being late and not pregnant :/
im 1 week late now. my cycle is usually clockwork. so confusing .......
any experience of late bfp here?

im worried that there's sth wrong that causes the mensus to be so late.
thinking shld i go for a checkup if my mensus still doesnt come this week?

i'm 15dpo, usually O late so i'm CD 38 today... tested 2 days ago BFN, don't wanna waste my tests again. Will wait until next week if no AF. Fingers crossed..

Jiayou buddy!
mine is at the confused state of ... being late and not pregnant :/
im 1 week late now. my cycle is usually clockwork. so confusing .......
any experience of late bfp here?

im worried that there's sth wrong that causes the mensus to be so late.
thinking shld i go for a checkup if my mensus still doesnt come this week?

Hi reaxys,

Thanks buddy! There is still hope so long as AF does not turn up. Did you ask your tcm doc how long after recovering from cold will the pulse be normal again?

my hubby is ill again on my fertile week. except this time we still can bd.

he claim that he got headache from our bd sessions. does it make guys heaty during our fertile week cuz we have to bd a few days? what should we do?

Sometimes even with lifting butt, there will still be outflow when you get up but don't worry as those are likely just semen. The strongest sperms should have already swam up towards their destination. After 20 mins if they haven't found their way, I guess they ain't the fittest for your egg.

my hubby is ill again on my fertile week. except this time we still can bd.

he claim that he got headache from our bd sessions. does it make guys heaty during our fertile week cuz we have to bd a few days? what should we do?
Hi jayjayqueenie,

I have read online that there are headaches associated with bd. If it is a one-off remark from your hubby, could it be due to stress? TTCing is never an easy journey for both husband and wife. Hope you catch/caught the egg this month. ;)

I try the chinese medicine given my hubby aunty this month. She claim a lot of her friend conceive after have it. It super heaty. It required to drink 3 continuous days. After I drink on the second day, I got sore throat and fever. Have the fever medicine and antibiotics. Think no chance for me this month again.

I try the chinese medicine given my hubby aunty this month. She claim a lot of her friend conceive after have it. It super heaty. It required to drink 3 continuous days. After I drink on the second day, I got sore throat and fever. Have the fever medicine and antibiotics. Think no chance for me this month again.
Hi angle bb,

I am also recovering from upper respiratory tract infection and my doctor gave me antibotics and other medications. But I decided to let my body recover by itself to skip the antibotics. I suppose the weather also contributed to the infection. You take care and rest well ya. To all sistas here, drink lotsa water and stay healthy. :)

Hi everyone, I missed my period for five days. This is the first time my menses has not arrived on Cd 38. It usually arrived at Cd 30, latest Cd 32.

I tested using the hpt kit but it came out negative. Hence I was thinking of doing a blood test. Can I just walk in to kkh and ask for one? Not sure if they will entertain me.. I read polyclinic results are not released on the same day .. *confused*

Hi everyone, I missed my period for five days. This is the first time my menses has not arrived on Cd 38. It usually arrived at Cd 30, latest Cd 32.

I tested using the hpt kit but it came out negative. Hence I was thinking of doing a blood test. Can I just walk in to kkh and ask for one? Not sure if they will entertain me.. I read polyclinic results are not released on the same day .. *confused*

Hi angle bb,

I am also recovering from upper respiratory tract infection and my doctor gave me antibotics and other medications. But I decided to let my body recover by itself to skip the antibotics. I suppose the weather also contributed to the infection. You take care and rest well ya. To all sistas here, drink lotsa water and stay healthy. :)
Me too was infected 2 weeks ago..
Jiayou ladies.. We will reach our destination soon.. real soon!

Back