2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone has experience with EYS Bai Fong Wan? Have had feedback from people around that it helps regulate AF and that one of my colleagues even conceived first month of taking it.

I took the pills weekly after my AF last month for three weeks. Though my period can be irregular, it comes on an average of 30-34 days? But I am already on CD40 today. So, why is Bai Foong Wan making my period drag longer instead of regulating it? Wondering if there has been anyone that is not suitable to take it thus causing my body to be chaotic?

apple179, i only take the EYS Bai Fong Wan once my menses clear up (CD 7-8). By right should take again 1 week later but i'm afraid it's too heaty so I only take once a month. My cycle reduced from 55 to 40 days within 2 months.

I also take Evening Primrose Oil, 1000mg once a day, as it can also help to regulate hormones/menses & with CM. But if TTC, pls stop the EPO once you ovulate and only take again if AF comes.

hihi, i totally can relate. its really stressful when u see friends or even husband friend's wife started to get pregnant like so easily. I never gotten pregnant before and conceiving is really tough for my lst time.
the whole world is telling me to just RELAX and i just feel like telling them they are not in my shoes, aint fit to comment anything. if they haven even gone thru daily 20 needles poking in the abdominal (acupuncture) or running to hospital for strings of scans/bloodtest and waiting 2 hrs each time for every treatment, i feel like wasting my time sharing with them 'trying-for-baby' topic. I came across this blogger who share about her IVF process and I burst out laughing! its so REAL! like happening to me right now. haha!

if you’re one of my friends who said these things to me, please don’t be offended by this post. I’m writing it because there are many people out there who are trying to conceive, and feel the same way. If you have a friend suffering from infertility, please, please, PLEASE, do NOT say these things to her. Trust me, no matter how good your intentions are, you’re not making her feel any better.

1. “My friend told me that her friend also tried for very long, went through IVF many times, but all failed. Then when she stopped trying, she got pregnant naturally!”

2. “Maybe you’re trying too hard. You have to relax, then you can get pregnant.”

3. “Why don’t you try TCM instead? My friend’s friend got pregnant after seeing a TCM doctor.”

4. “Have you been praying? You have to keep praying.”

5. “Maybe God doesn’t want you to have a baby yet. If it’s not happening, there must be a reason for it.”

6. “I have something to tell you. (Trust me, whenever we hear this, we KNOW what’s coming next. Pregnancy radar, remember?) I’m pregnant. I don’t know how it happened. / It was an accident. / We weren’t even trying! / We used protection! / This is such bad timing. / We tried only once and I got pregnant! / I didn’t know it would happen so fast.”

*I’m not saying that you don’t have the right to talk about your pregnancy in front of us, and that we cannot be happy for you. We are, just that a little more tact will be appreciated, especially if you know that we are struggling with infertility.

7. (From pregnant friends) “Here, rub my belly. Let me give you some baby dust / baby luck / baby power.”

8. “Why don’t you just adopt?”

9. “You’re still young, why don’t you try for a while more before going for IVF?”

10. “Are you sure you want to go for IVF? Do you really need it?”

I cant help but agree to this posts! Im so tired of the advises given...

Hi ladies,

I am new here. Lately feel very depressed because gynea just found out that i have a 9cm fibroid that need to remove by surgery. Really regret for not going for check up, as been trying to ttc for 5 yrs but nvr succeed.
My operation is scheduled to perform next wk. Feel helpless and worry abt the op. Whenever i think of it, tears rolls down. Hubby is supportive but act strong as i dun wan him to worry
Dun know who should talk to...

Hi ladies,

I am new here. Lately feel very depressed because gynea just found out that i have a 9cm fibroid that need to remove by surgery. Really regret for not going for check up, as been trying to ttc for 5 yrs but nvr succeed.
My operation is scheduled to perform next wk. Feel helpless and worry abt the op. Whenever i think of it, tears rolls down. Hubby is supportive but act strong as i dun wan him to worry

*Hugs*

One colleague of mine removed her fibriod and got pregnant after that. She had been trying for almost 8 years previously.

Hi ladies,

Hello.
Fibroids in ladies are actually very very common. The surgery is not major and we all hope that you'll see the other side of the tunnel where removal will surely aid implantation/pregnancy. There's really not much to worry about on this surgery. It is for the betterment ya. I myself have 3 fibroids but many docs I've seen think they are too small to be of a concern. The past is bygone. Now it's just about removing a hurdle and you'll be fine.

Thanks ladies for the encouragement.
You are right as the doc did mention that if i am pregnant,, this fibroid may cause miscarriage. Right now, i just pray hard that the op will goes well.

apple179, i only take the EYS Bai Fong Wan once my menses clear up (CD 7-8). By right should take again 1 week later but i'm afraid it's too heaty so I only take once a month. My cycle reduced from 55 to 40 days within 2 months.

I also take Evening Primrose Oil, 1000mg once a day, as it can also help to regulate hormones/menses & with CM. But if TTC, pls stop the EPO once you ovulate and only take again if AF comes.

Why do we need to stop EPO upon ovulation? Any side effects?

I think so. The health & beauty medical hall is call 'Kang De Mei' is situated along upper cross street shophouses, opp hong lim complex. The address is 38 Upper Cross Street, Singapore 058341. Contact: 65344131

I called them yesterday and was given an appt on 22 jan 2016 to see tcm dr tan siew buoy. Omg.... the appt is 2 months+ later! The wait is so long...
Has anyone seen her and managed to conceive successfully? Is it worth the wait?
Thanks.

I called them yesterday and was given an appt on 22 jan 2016 to see tcm dr tan siew buoy. Omg.... the appt is 2 months+ later! The wait is so long...
Thanks.

I wanted to know too. Me also call up in end Sep and my appt is early dec. I also keep asking around how is her success rate. Whether worth the wait. As until now I only know she help mark Lee and fann Wong. But that's all on the celebrities. How about normal people like us? If we see her on our appointment, I'm sure the next appointment will be 2 months later again. Then how she can see our progress on taking her medicine whether suitable or not. Cuz last time the tcm I see, they like to see us one week later to see how our body react to their medicine one lei

There are success stories of TSB but not me. But then, I only seen her for about 4months and I gave up. Partly i don't like that her medicine made my pre/post AF spotting worse. And I got lazy with having to brew her medicine 3x a week (mine and hubby's). Her medicine doesn't make my body feel warm in anyway. In a nutshell, I just lost patience. I will not recommend her to my friends.

But this is purely my personal experience with her. To be honest, it's sometimes about 缘份 with your sinseh/doc, etc.

There are success stories of TSB but not me. But then, I only seen her for about 4months and I gave up. Partly i don't like that her medicine made my pre/post AF spotting worse. And I got lazy with having to brew her medicine 3x a week (mine and hubby's). Her medicine doesn't make my body feel warm in anyway. In a nutshell, I just lost patience. I will not recommend her to my friends.

But this is purely my personal experience with her. To be honest, it's sometimes about 缘份 with your sinseh/doc, etc.

May i check with u.. do u have to wait another 2 months for the 2nd appt after yr 1st appt with her?
If u could still remember, what is the cost of her consultation and medicine? Thanks.

Any one here believe in fengshui to help with fertility?
I actually went for feng shui initially for major reno of my hse but found out that one portion of my hse will affects me getting pregnant, and serious enough I got blight ovum that year after the feng shui and we didn't get the shifu to advise how to prevent it as we last minute decided not to do the major reno.
So we seek advice from the shifu and he helped us in putting some items up to overcome it n and I got preggy within 1 yr also with the help from my tcm which I went to adjust my body.
I think it could be the stress that we all facing too from work and ttc that affects your body from ovulating, as I was diagnosed by my gynae that I'm not ovulating every month and was given clomid for 1 month to ovulate which doesn't help . So I stopped thinking about getting pregnant and went traveling once every month for about 3 months last year. Hope this help...

Thanks.

Only the first appt is a long wait. Subsequently, will go back every month. Every sensei is the same. I have colleagues visiting Zhuo yi shi, most of my colleagues managed to conceive their #1 after few months and some minority are still trying. It's really fate.

I will update you all after i visit her this evening.

Hi. I'm new to this thread. I just had a mc in September and now I'm trying again. I'm currently in the 2ww and hopefully I have good news soon. :)

Only the first appt is a long wait. Subsequently, will go back every month. Every sensei is the same. I have colleagues visiting Zhuo yi shi, most of my colleagues managed to conceive their #1 after few months and some minority are still trying. It's really fate.

I will update you all after i visit her this evening.

Thank u so much!

Does anyone knows any sinseh in the west? I would like to see one to "tiao" my body to increase my chances of ttc... if so, does hubby needs to see also?

Hi, I'm new trying to ttc since last year. One of post I totally agree.. People giving advise when I feel like telling them just stop. You guys are happily with two or otw... I'm happy but stop telling me to chill cos it can be stressful and upseting altogether. So does EYS Bai Fong Wan works? My cycle is from 35 to 47 days.. Super hard to track my ovulation.. :(

I just went to see TSB. Reached there at 4.40pm to take number and waited for about an hour (4 person infront of me) before I get to see her. Per my sis, usually the consultation will be longer if it's new patient. Gave me 5 packs of medicine to consume for 10 times. Total cost $99.60.

TSB asked me to BD starting from today on alternate days. But DH just called me to report sick.

I just went to see TSB. Reached there at 4.40pm to take number and waited for about an hour (4 person infront of me) before I get to see her. Per my sis, usually the consultation will be longer if it's new patient. Gave me 5 packs of medicine to consume for 10 times. Total cost $99.60.

TSB asked me to BD starting from today on alternate days. But DH just called me to report sick.

Thanks for the update, diamondfericia.
Is this yr 1st time seeing TSB? How do u find her personally?
Heard her medicine is need to brew type right? The 10 times is it for 1 month?
Tell yr DH today must work lah

ImageUploadedByForum1447689419.452658.jpg

saw this somewhere in the net the other day, just wanted to share.
food that's apparently good for womb..
top portion ones are good, bottom ones are to avoid~

Does anyone knows any sinseh in the west? I would like to see one to "tiao" my body to increase my chances of ttc... if so, does hubby needs to see also?

Kayliz, try Dr Su at Fu Nan TCM in batok. Her waiting time is terrible but i find her nice. Went to see her a few times cause i've cold body. B4 menses, i have will terrible leg ache but during that period of time when i was consuming her med i feel much better. I stopped going because of terrible waiting time. I have been drinking longan red dates tea & ginger tea now to expel body coldness.

Hi, I'm new trying to ttc since last year. One of post I totally agree.. People giving advise when I feel like telling them just stop. You guys are happily with two or otw... I'm happy but stop telling me to chill cos it can be stressful and upseting altogether. So does EYS Bai Fong Wan works? My cycle is from 35 to 47 days.. Super hard to track my ovulation.. :(

Hi. Maybe you want to use ovulation test kit to track your ovulation. I think you can get it for less than $2 per kit on Qoo10. It's a little bit ex to test daily but still cheaper than buying from stores like Watson. Another way is to check your basal body temperature daily.

Thanks for the update, diamondfericia.
Is this yr 1st time seeing TSB? How do u find her personally?
Heard her medicine is need to brew type right? The 10 times is it for 1 month?
Tell yr DH today must work lah

Yes, it's my first time with her. Find her motherly because I find she look abit like my MIL. Yes, her medication is the brew type. I find quite acceptable as it's not like you need to brew every day. 5 packs of herbs. Brew a pack for 2 drinks (mix the 1st & 2nd brew together and take half to drink, the balance put in fridge for following day) stop for 3 days and brew again.

Kayliz, try Dr Su at Fu Nan TCM in batok. Her waiting time is terrible but i find her nice. Went to see her a few times cause i've cold body. B4 menses, i have will terrible leg ache but during that period of time when i was consuming her med i feel much better. I stopped going because of terrible waiting time. I have been drinking longan red dates tea & ginger tea now to expel body coldness.

I used to see her also. And yes is long hours waiting. Plus so hot while waiting so eventually I give up too.

Hi. Maybe you want to use ovulation test kit to track your ovulation. I think you can get it for less than $2 per kit on Qoo10. It's a little bit ex to test daily but still cheaper than buying from stores like Watson. Another way is to check your basal body temperature daily.
Hi blackcanary

I'm using the opks but find it hard to read so now I using clearblue to aid in days I tink is ovulation to like confirm confirm. Also to save cost. :) btw u buy from amazon is cheaper for a pack of 50s with 5 or 10pcs of pregnant test too.

Anyone experienced that their menstrual cycles seem to get longer? What did you do to get it back on track?
Hi pink2purple
Mine got longer since this yr.. and I went to see the gynae n apparently my ovaries are a tiny bit bigger than norm which causes the mens to delay or be irregular. Then I went to see a Chinese sinseh he said my blood flow is very slow so cause the delay. So now I gonna try take bak Foong Pill to see if it helps to regular. I think some ladies here also say use Evening Primrose Oil to help. :)

@missylill
I've always been taking EPO and the Blackmores Conceive Well, not effect le LOL. Let us know how it goes with the Bak Foong Pill. Saw some ladies here saying that it works for them while others has got nose bleeds because it's too heaty.

@joyousbb
Since taking tcm, your cycle is better now? Can share what exactly did you do? :)

Hi pink2purple
Mine got longer since this yr.. and I went to see the gynae n apparently my ovaries are a tiny bit bigger than norm which causes the mens to delay or be irregular. Then I went to see a Chinese sinseh he said my blood flow is very slow so cause the delay. So now I gonna try take bak Foong Pill to see if it helps to regular. I think some ladies here also say use Evening Primrose Oil to help. :)
I was watching otko channel, Flavour of life on wed night and learnt that moringa leave and royal jelly helps in regulating or at least helps in fertility!

I m not sure if royal jelly helps but I agree it helps me to feel better in terms of immunity and health.

Back