2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi Olivia, I'm using cb fertility monitor too. Started in Nov, then stopped in dec cos I went for hysteroscopy. Just re-started using it again this month
happy.gif

Hope > Pooh85 is you right?

revised table for winkle and hope.. n hopefully i got hope nick correct haha..

btw, I might not be able to update the table often le.. duno why my office PC kept blocking me from coming here =(

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 30 Jan (rev)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD87</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD105</TD><TD>25 to 26 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD41</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-May</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD57</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shiying41</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD82</TD><TD>30 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD1</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>33 to 42 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Gbob

Nice to find a CBFM mate here
happy.gif

I was just wondering if there's any prob if I stop using it for one cycle as I'm planning to go overseas for 2 weeks soon. Thought no use using since can't bd also :p the faqs don't seem to answer that sort of qn. You have any idea? If not, I was thinking of checking with cb directly.

Hi Olivia, for me, what I did was, I reset the monitor n start all over again this month... I think shdnt b a problem to stop using the monitor n re start again. U just have to reset it. But of cos if can constantly use for a few cycles wld b better to let the monitor to "get to know us better"

Hi allets, I hope to hear good news from u soon

god bless our babies - it will be damn heng if i got good news this month. cos we bd on the 1st day of fertile period and not during the O day or the day after.

so we dont dare to put high hopes lah. i told hb, if got good news, i will tell him by next week. if not, try again in the new cycle.

if really strike, than it will be my big ang pow for the new year.

Hope - for me , i use the apps called My Calendar or My Days. cos it will track your 1st day and last day of your period (with your inputs), suggest period of O-day , calculate your luteal length n cycle length etc.

So far has been using that for more than 9 months. and the prediction for period quite accurate for me.

Hope > Cycle length is from the 1st day of your menses until the next 1st day of menses.

Eg. 1st menses on 1 Jan. 2nd cycle on 29th Jan. so cycle day is 29days.

Hi everyone,

I was graduated from the other thread and had popped my babies in Jan. Tom I'll be bringing 100 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuanglin temple as a return offering to ZhuSheng Niang Niang in the late morning. Pls feel free to take the eggs as a blessing. During my TTC n 2ww, I did take some eggs from there n got BFP.

Hope that all sisters here will get her BFP soon and a healthy one too!

Good morning ladies
happy.gif
happy.gif

Jia you Jia you
happy.gif
happy.gif
Good luck for all TTCing. This is my fav year, Snake. I am so 36 already. Snake has $$ luck
happy.gif
happy.gif
So sticky babydust to all.

Sometimes life is really like what GBOB said,U will expect when u least expected it to happen u know. Teenagers just kena shot gun, "accident" for married couples for 2 or more kiddos. Whereas for people like us TTCing so hard, the results may not be as fast as you want. So just relax and enjoy the process, have good food, buy things that makes you happy, do things that can "waste" time, so you will not think so much about TTCing, it is just part of our life, not all of our life.

Winkle, yes very nice series I must say. Just love Lan Tian Wei (drooling)
happy.gif
happy.gif
Now watching the movie. Sui Tang is so skinny.

I like fews phases Sui Tang used in this drama, "Don't be afraid", "Today is sweet, future is sweet", "Open up your heart, to accept more blessings". Alot of positive vibes and inspirations from this drama. Will watch again
happy.gif
happy.gif

Ladies, Don't be afraid, we can do it, be brave. Everything will be soon soon Heng Heng HUAT ah!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Morning Ladies~~

Just wanna checked, if let say we go to the temple n take the eggs left by DHM. We have to eat the egg? Then if we preg we must return the favour n give eggs?

So see alot of mummy posting this.. so just being curious

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 31 Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD106</TD><TD>25 to 26 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD44</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-May</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD58</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shiying41</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD83</TD><TD>30 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD2</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>33 to 42 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Yes, pls do take 2. One for u n one for DH to eat. I mge to get 2 times when TTC. One time i eat outside temple at the carpark, the other time i ate at hm. I was told to rtn eggs, n some other offerings too, if u pray to ZSNN. Number of eggs it's up to u.
Not v sure of the 'right procedure', u can alw approach the people there the proper way. Cos I'm following the instruction from my aunt. Alot of version..

Thanks xiaohuiis for updating. M on half day today so rushing daily work.

Thanks DHM for sharing. I hav collected once. Shall go collect again. Hee hee.

Btw girls, I got a smiley face this morning &amp; a lot of cervical mucus. I hav a hunch I m approaching ovulation cos I feel bloated, slight cramping, &amp; swollen nips. Shall work hard these few days!

As I will b in my tww during cny period, any food to avoid other den cold drinks? Can eat pineapple tarts, pen chai, other cookies etc?

Kitkat

I think for TWW,
Better avoid cold food &amp; Drinks, Liang Food such as watermelon, barley, pineapple
Better not eat Pineapple tarts too
Don’t eat Raw &amp; Uncooked food…. So I guess “Yu Sheng” also considered…
Don’t eat Spicy too because Spicy food affect the “Qi” flow
No Tea, Coffee, green Tea….

Hi ladies,
Was missing for few days as was dwn with bad fever and whole body restless since sat evening after drinking Dr Chan's medicine.. Think my body don't suit his medicine.. Too heaty for me.. Feeling so terrible as sick for so many days.. Isit a sign I should give up.. sobs~~

Vymon, dun give up. The next time when u see dr chan, u give him feedback tat after taking his med, u got Heaty &amp; came down with fever. Den he will change med accordingly. Tats wad he did after I gave him feedback. In contrast, I told him I feel nothing after taking his med. haha. But this mth, though my menses was delayed for 2 days, I got my smiley one day earlier den last mth. Dun know Izzit due to his med &amp; me drinking grapefruit juice. I bought ceres (dun know how to spell), instead of Florida's cos its cheaper.

Thanks hui for the advice. But the pineapple tarts r cooked &amp; got sugar oso. Mayb take one or two Shld b okie hor.

kitkat >> Jiayou ~!! BD BD~~!

bbz_rainbow >> maybe u can check with other ladies here with goes to Dr Chan. See whether do they feel the same way as u? or check with Dr Chan is it normal? or maybe u need to drink alot alot of water?

Hi hi dhm, don't know if u can rem me or not. I was at the other thread Too but disappeared cos I mc. Hehe. So fast u pop alrdy. Many many congrats dear!

Alamak sisters, I think I Kenna the dreadful UTI!!! How ah?! So uneasy feeling... Argh

bbz rainbowz,

Hope you're feeling better today.. I did not experience anything negative from dr chan's med although i have a very heaty constitution with high body temp.. Do you drink a lot of water? I think you should bring your remaining medicine back to him and let him know you fell sick after taking it.. There might be something unsuitable for you.. He'll adjust it accordingly.. My hubby had a skin allergic reaction to the med last time and it's ok now after dr chan adjusted it..

DHM: Congrats to your triplets! Time flies! you have popped and i'm still TTC-ing haha. I am from the IUI thread too. I have dropped you a msg
happy.gif

hi GBOB - yes those works. when i was desperate, i even drink mixed fruit tree with cranberry!

hi Allets - i duno. when i had UTI i just google for remedy and alot of pple recommend it.

Hello ladies,

Need some guidance.
Now I'm in the TWW stage, today shld be day 14.

Roughly how many days shld i wait to take e preg test. <keeping>

gbob,
For UTI, drink jugs and jugs of water to flush out your bladder. Cranberry juice helps a lot. That is the home remedy. Usually doc will give sachets to mix with water which will be similar to an effervescence drink and antibiotics.

morning gals~~
table for today..

very gancheong to know this mth got lucky or not.. but tested in the morning is negative.. haiz.. duno is it test too early

<table border=1><tr><td>updated on 1 Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD89</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>allets</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>26 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annie Chan</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbz_rainbowz</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubblyreddy</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD107</TD><TD>25 to 26 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>GBOB</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kitkat (jas)</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>21-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD>34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>6-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>JV</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD16</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-May</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min81</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>31 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinjie</TD><TD>4-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pooh85</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>25-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rurukumi</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD59</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shiying41</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD84</TD><TD>30 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>winkle</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>24 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaohuiis</TD><TD>2-Jan</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>33 to 42 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD>32 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anastasia</TD><TD>19-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 40 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

xiaohuiis - your period due liao ? i also eager to find out if got heng heng this month not. but shall wait till after 6th.

xiaohuiis

i read that in early stage, hcg level still too low to detect.
usually some women wait till One week after their period due to do the testing...

all the best to you !!

Congrats DHM! I would really love to go and take the eggs.. but i only knock off at 530pm..the temple close at 5pm...
sad.gif

my friends told me.. canot pray to god for baby de wor.. they say sth like will make you return the baby or sth like that..

anybody heard of it?

i only heard of returning "favours".. in this case for ZSNN.. should be returning of red eggs after you give birth.. like wat DHM did... i went to the temple to pray to ZSNN too.. and we also "tian you"..

Back