2WW - for those TTC-ing

Beaniez, hope you are better now.. rest more.

Thiru, press on, i am sure with the little clomid pill next cycle it will work wonder for you.

babykk, yup, new cycle new hope. yup, everything is under control. hope to finish as much as possible b4 i go on leave on next mon and tues. thanks for updating the chart.

Beaniez: hope u r feeling better le.. Get well soon!!

Those who started a new cycle.. New cycle new hope..
happy.gif

Anyway, can I check with u girls.. If u all bd last night then this morning will have those like very stretchy discharge? Like ewcm? I had this very stretchy mucus which I don't know if it is due to bd last night hubby troops or is it purely the ewcm.. Confused...

Anyone got similar situation? Thanks..
happy.gif

2ww, no problem
happy.gif

U just copy and paste the above table to a fresh excel, and then from the excel table u copy and paste it in the message box here.
Then before the wording, u put
\table {

at the end just close it by putting }
U try

Selvi: doc gave me med for constipation and nausea only... nothing else...
sad.gif

Babykk: AF still not here, my breasts are still hurting like crazy... it's already CD34... I'm so sick n depressed...

Keira: are you too stress over TTC? coz i see other mummies here can be soo stress over TTC that their AF is being delayed for up to 3 weeks wor. maybe you want to wait for a few more days before seeing a gynae.. not to waste $$ unneccessary.

2ww: I think my stress is not on ttc, but maybe it's on work...

Selvi: I will wait a couple days more.. there's once when I was much younger, I stressed till my AF was 2 months late. The spotting lasted for a month! I went to the doc n took the hormone pills to regulate it back...
sad.gif

good morning everyone.. I am back!!!! miss you all!!! back to reality..
sad.gif
btw, thread moving slow..

whose in for test??? my temp dropped.. so o guess af will report either tmr or sat.. so sad!!!! Nvm.. new cycle new hope..

bbcripps: new cycle new hope k? your magic pill will work for you . o will ne joining you soon. btw, is this your first time taking clomid? and Dr foong just straight away prescribe you with 100mg? I am still thinking if I should take 50 or 100 since o was prescribe with 100mg too.. worry abt the side effect only.. what do you/all suggest?

Thiru: I am back!!! have lots of fun.. practically don't have to check the time.. very carefree.. but now reality struck me hard, I am in the train now.. so pack with commuters..
sad.gif
how's your opk? have you taken your clomid? btw, you too prescribe with 100mg with your first clomid? I am thinking if I should take 50mg first not.. cos also prescribe with 100mg..

keira: so sorry for the loss.. I believe that she is at a better place now.. she will bless you with a child soon.. hugs!!! how r u feeling now?? af report alr? I think we can be cycle buddy.. I am also expecting my soon..

vymon: cycle buddy.. how r u feeling?? any sign showing??

berries/bliss/ttc: where are you girls??? come in and make some noise... ttc, have you seen your gyne alr??

strawberry: I think those are your dh leftover troops and semen.. I exp that too.. your bleeding ended alr?

babykk: thanks for the update..
happy.gif
any good news from u? have you tested? btw, can I check with you something? did Dr foong prescribe you with 50mg for your very first clomid or 100mg?? read abt the side effect, abit worry cos naturally I am quite dry, worry if take higher dosage will cause it to be even more dry.. making it more harder for the troops to survive.. as I typing I feel my back is aching.. af like comin.. oh no!!!

energeticsnake: how r u? manage to clear all your work? I back to reality..
sad.gif
you going for holiday?

shirley, missed u too. yup managed to cleared most of my stuffs le. still got some more to go. but another big pile of shit landed on me.
sad.gif
dun care la, only look at it after i come back. yup, i m going for holiday this weekend. wohoooo. clearing my leave and destress from ttcing.

hi shirley, we miss you so much. So much fun for your holidays ya. It's always so fun and excited going but came back tiring and sian of the unpacking.

ok my first time taking clomid was prescrible by my ex gynae and was given 50mg clomid. after that i went to dr foong for my next cycle, he check that i does not response well on 50mg therfore gave me 100mg. so that is the first time i am taking 100mg this cycle.
my next cycle i am going to take 100mg too. fyi, i am natural dry too. but i realise the clomid has not make me more dry yet. maybe i did took EPO bah

i think for a start, usually dr will give 50mg bah..

energeticsnake: woooohooooo!!! so shiok!!! where you going??? next week also quite shiok.. you work for one day den work for one day den work again for one day and rest for two days.. cos Gt national day ph.. today only thurs.. Gt no mood to work.. pile of work waiting for me to clear.. sob sob..

babykk: miss you all too.. now I am back to reality and totally no mood to work.. but I Gt lots to do.. work and unpacking, washing, clearing...
sad.gif

btw, this is my first time taking clomid so I not sure if I should take 50mg or 100mg.. doc prescribed me 100mg..

morning ladies!!
hihi shirley.. welcome back!! *u are missed by all of us*

did you enjoy ur cruise trip? any erotic stories to declare? opps!!!
its my birthday today!! wish me wish me!! haha! *thick skin*

hi ladies!! how r u all? something happen at home last week.. had some small arguement with my dad coz of my #1 issues.. totally no mood to come in thread and no mood to work at all..

Good morning ladies, it's Thurs, I can almost smell the weekend around the corner!

Shirley: welcome back! Hope u had lotsa fun n BD sessions during your holiday *wink wink* No red=got hope, hope the evil witch don't find u for the next 9 months! Jia you! Yes this is my first clomid cycle, not sure why Dr Foong prescribed me 100mg. I did go in for a blood test on CD2 n they called me the next day n said Dr has reviewed my BT results n I should continued with 100mg. So maybe my case more jia lat. Man, first day I took this pill, I had such bad nausea that at 5.30pm sharp, I shut down my comp (usually I linger till 6 plus), drove home, crawled under my quilt, n just cried till my DH came home. Cos I felt so crappy n sorry for myself. U know la, the usual - how I try so hard n for so long, eat this don't eat that, do this don't do that, take pills, take injections, scan etc also no good news, other people just blink n they get pregnant. But by the next day it got better, I just had really bad bloating for a day. Then these past 2 days I have back pain on my right side, but I'm not sure if that's from clomid or my aerobics class on Tues night.

bbcripps : thank yo love!! ^^
tink the pain u have is the normal reaction after clomid... understand how u feel.. *sayang* this mth will be ur mth.. i put u in my prayer as well.. *hugs*

Thanks Berries n Energeticsnake. This is my birthday month too, Berries, hope God has a nice big b'day prezzie for both of us! *fingers crossed*
happy.gif

berries: happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy bithdaaaayyyy..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOUUU!!! happy sweet birthday!!! may your dreams come true. stay happy, healthy, wealthy and pretty always.. Aug is the month for us..
happy.gif
which cd r u in now?? hugs!!! everything solve alr with your dad?? sayang..

bbcripps: which cd r u in? 3 or 4 today?? I think should be the clomid making you feel like that.. Nvm.. tahan dear.. for the sake of a bfp.. I am still hesitating if I should take 50mg or 100mg.. this is my first time taking it too..

energeticsnake: enjoy your trip.. we will review your good news..
happy.gif

babykk: in the end I went to Dr Henry.. cos Dr foong's appt clashed with my trip..so I can't make it.. now I only waiting for af to come quickly and I can start on my clomid.. does a higher dose of clomid provide a better results and ovulation ?

Hi ladies!!!
Happi birthday Berries!!! ;)
Shirley: my cycle buddy! I'm on my clomid cycle, was given 100mg.. I have side effect like flashing sight at night.. After finished it day 5 on wards.. The flashes gone.. Back to usual.. Last week itchy hand went to monitor my temp.. N was veri low like range 36.2-36.4... Having cramps on n off.. Tink wicked witch is visiting soon.. Damn emo..

Shirley : u are so sweettttt!!! *love it* thanks for the lovely bdae song..
happy.gif
i'm in CD22.. but too many things happen.. so didnt BD very diligently.. nv dare to tink so much bout tis cycle...my dad now showing attitude to us lor.. gg home is so challenging and torturing..

vymon : thank you so much love!!
happy.gif

coming in to chit chat with u ladies make my day brighter and happier.. just love u all loads!!!

Hi all... thank you very much for the support!
happy.gif
Really appreciate it... Celtbaby, Cheryl, Straberries.

Quite busy these few days with work.

Been doing acupuncture to tiao my body (but at the same time, eat a lot of junk food. Oopppss!)

vymon: you were given 100mg on the first cycle of clomid? did you try on 50mg first before Dr increase the dosage to 100?? how's your temp for today? any signs showing?? ny temp dropped this morning too.. 36.41..

berries: you're most welcome.. don't be sad.. probably he is just still angry or what.. sooner or later he will be fine.. cheer up k? come in and vent your anger.. we are here..
happy.gif

cheeka: how r u?? I am also thinking if I should go for acupuncture not.. haix.. Ttc is so hard..

Shirley, doing busy...
happy.gif
thinking of whether or not to extract my wisdom tooth. It's growing towards my cheek!

Shirley: yup.. Stopped le.. Hee.. Finally I can start to use my opks le!!! Muahahahaha..

Berries: happy birthday to you!! Surprise comes when u least expected it.. Haa.. So be happy.. As for ur father.. Maybe u can buy something tat he likes to eat and make it up wif him.. Old pple wun ji Chou one la.. ESP own father.. Where will angry for so long de.. Just SAI nai abit can le.. Or treat ur parents to a dinner.. Things will be fine..
happy.gif

For those who are testing soon.. Good luck!!

For those in their 2ww, things come least expected wor..

For those who AF just reported, new cycle new hope!!

For those testing their O, hope ur O will appear soon!! =D

Berries: u r most welcome.. Give your dad some more days.. Maybe hard for him too.. As u know the temper of elderly.. Try not to take it too hard.. Anything we all here can be your listener..hope everything will be fine soon.. or soonest! Hugs!

Shirley: I was given straight 100mg.. Today's temp is 36.39.. My sign now only crampy at times.. Emo.. nauseous.. Having some creamy light yellowish discharge..sigh~

Shirley : sure!! *loves* ^^ anything to update us on ur trip? how was it.. urs is cruise to nowhere ma?

Strawberries : thank you!! *hugs* tis fri gg to have family dinner.. hopefully things will be better than.. u start BD liao rite? bleeding should be stop liao...

vymon : *hughug* ya lor..u are rite.. old ppl normally wont give in de... so i monitor a few more days.. if everything is ok..i try to kay kay tok to him and see how..

thanks ladies for the bdae wishes and the advises.. love love!!!

vymon: you were given 100mg on the first cycle of clomid? did you try on 50mg first before Dr increase the dosage to 100?? how's your temp for today? any signs showing?? ny temp dropped this morning too.. 36.41..

berries: you're most welcome.. don't be sad.. probably he is just still angry or what.. sooner or later he will be fine.. cheer up k? come in and vent your anger.. we are here..
happy.gif

cheeka: how r u?? I am also thinking if I should go for acupuncture not.. haix.. Ttc is so hard..

berries: the trip great.. kinda relax though.. had a great time with ny family.. hehe.. this cruise trip actually goes to redang Malaysia.. so we just hang ard the beach l, wanted to go diving but worry if preggy so in the end never.. now I regretted not doing so.. I am waiting for my af now.. super tired feeling..

pls ignore my repeated post..

cheeka: oh dear... r u having any pain? if you do, better go get it fix so to prevent any decay.. same here.. busy!! g so many earlier to meet..
sad.gif

strawberries: yeah!!! finally.. so have you tested on your opk? which cd r u in?

vymon: is this your first cycle on clomid?? same here.. o am also waiting af to come only.. my temp dropped too.. haix.. so hoping next month my clomid will help me to get my dream come true..

Berries: yup things will get better..
happy.gif
bleeding stopped le.. If not I'll go crazy just changing e pads lo.. Haaa yes can't wait to bd.. Already started.. Keke

Shirley: I thk my cycle for this is crazy so I also don't know how to calculate.. But I'll start to test for O... I already start today le.. My OPK.. Keep inside cabinet for so long now finally see daylight Liao.. Lol..

shirley: hihi and welcome back! I was busy with work these days hence didn't log in here much.

I visited the gynae and was told that my lining is good and there is a visibly big follicle from my right ovary. Was told to bd as usual and to try to orgasm to boost the hit rate. Orgasm might also 'suck in' the troops to where they r supposed to go. I will visit her again if af comes again on my CD2.

For the past few days, I hv a right side cramp. Not sure if I hv o-ed coz my o strips didn't show firm positive.

Berries: happy birthday and may all ur wishes come true! I also having cold war with my in-laws. Sigh... Dh said wait till we hv gd news then visit them lo...

Energeticsnake: I will be gg to phuket end of aug! U gg hatyai f&e? By plane? I rem I went there in 2001 by coach b4! Can't rem where to go or where to shop there liao.

Shirley: Hi, thanks for the well wishes.. I'm at CD35 now, still waiting for my AF... hopefully it'll come soon cuz the pms is reali killing me... :'(

strawberries: jia you k? happy bding..
happy.gif
hope to hear good news from you soon.. this is the month for you..
happy.gif

vymon: I will be taking mine UN few days time I guess..

ttc: yeah!!!! were you on clomid?? that's good news.. whatever its.. just Bd.. don't care.. Haha.. ny temp dropped.. guess af is coming soon..
sad.gif

keira: sayang.. tahan of you can.. should be within these few days.. if next week still haven come, think you can test again.. probably hcg haven pick up.. hugs..

Shirley: nope. I'm not on clomid this cycle but last cycle. My bbt in this cycle seems lower than my previous 2 cycles, ranging from 36.13~36.52. Funny. Did u take green tea more in this cycle? I did in my first few days of af, so maybe my bbt were lower?

good morning ladies.. happy Friday to all!!! haix!!! af struck me hard this morning.. cd 1 for me today.. haix.. Nvm.. n new cycle new hope!!! its Friday..

ttc: I took green tea but not consistent.. my temp was range 36.2 - 36.71.. how many gram of clomid were you prescribe?? plan to carry on?

Hi ladies,

Yesterday to I too busy to come in.

Berries: happy belated birthday. May all your wishes come true!

Shirley: welcome back! I not on clomid yet but this cycle didn't detect O. So next cycle then I start. I need to buy more opk

Back