2WW - for those TTC-ing

bbcripps: thanks... cross the finger for this cycle.. N have my rainbow bb!
Hopefully all of us here can graduate will rainbow color!!!
See frm ur chart can see very high chances! Hee~ it's gonna be a BFP!!! Do spread us with bb dust!!!

Shirley/Bbcripps: I also want her clomid. The sale was proposed by me! Hahaha. The chart looks good. All the best waiting for your baby dust!

Shirley: enjoy your trip.

Just has 2 durians. V happy n satisfied. Wanted to eat for so long but didn't dare to because of ttc. Now more relaxed hehe

For all the ladies, there is a baby waiting for all of us. Just a matter of time. Hang in there

bbcripps: this is definitely bpf!!! looks triphastic to me.. go test!!!! just do it!!!!! the nike slogan.. lol...

if positive den sell me your clomid.. lol.. i think i will need it more den you..
happy.gif

Shirley: ya good ones from Jurong west. Special order by my dad for me yummy! Still keep some in freezer for weekend hahaha greedy!

hmmmm.... i want also!!!! lol.. taste best when its chill.. cos taste like ice cream.. I am so greedy!!! hows your opk? positive?

Shirley: cd14 but still nothing. Last cycle positive on cd15 so hopefully tml. I going to try clomid next cycle. Enjoy your trip. Good thing about cruise is eat all u want!

Funny story. The last time dh n I went on cruise we didn't enjoy n stayed in the room. The cruise was full of tourist from India! Noisy n irritating. It was a bit scary to be amongst them.

lol!!!! you're so funny!!! Yup its quite a lot of tourists.. Thanks dear.. Hopefully tmr is the day.. yours is those sudden spike or gradual?

Thanks ladies for being so encouraging. I'm not getting my hopes up though, cos I getting more crampy today. N no other symptoms. My DH just scolded me for uploading the chart, he says I'm stressing myself unnecessarily. Haha. I will test tomorrow morning la, haiz. So scared to see "not pregnant"

Shirley: thank you dear. My sore boobs come off n on. But not as severe as my previous cycles. N every night I ask my DH if they look bigger. N he will just roll his eyes, which I guess means "no" *boo hoo* I got the digital ones from my DH's last trip back to US. Very cheap there. But they r brutal u know - at least with the normal ones, u can stare at it really hard n imagine a ghost of a line there. For the digital ones, it blinks n blinks, n then "NOT PREGNANT" jumps out at ya n all your hopes r dashed for the month.

Bbcripps: yup!!! They are indeed brutal.. Totally agree.. But Ihave strong feelings that you can grad this cycle.. Have faith k? I will pray for you.. Jia you!!! Pray for me too.. Your chart really looks good..

Babykk: hugs.. Miracle will happen. Don't give up hope..

Good morning ladies TGIF!

Shirley:mine was sudden spike last cycle but lasted positive for 2 days. Hope for the same this cycle. Enjoy your trip.

Bbcripps: Have u tested?

Good morning ladies!

It's fri, yippee!

Well, I tested this morning, n it's -ve *boo hoo!* Oh well, think don't want to test anymore, I will just wait it out. My temp is still high today at 36.85. But definitely today is even more crampy than yesterday. HAIZ. This whole process is really damn frustrating.

Jia you everyone!

Bbcripps: don't worry temp high is good rite? I never did bbt but the ladies say its good. Keep hopes high. It there anything the gynea can do to see of the egg has been released?

Yeah,is Friday!

bbcrisps:at least ur temp still rises..for mine,is been stable at 36.8 for the past 4 days..sore boobs is gg off so really praying hard not to see red for the next 9 mths..

Shirley:u gg for ur cruise this wkend? Enjoy urself..

Thru:not sure is there a way to check whether egg release coz normally gynae won't see me until 2 wks later which we already know the result..

Faith: 2 weeks later is around the time AF reports is it? If AF haven't reported what is the next step the gynae will do? Sorry just asking for information.

Thiru: hmmm actually this is the first month I'm charting, so I'm not sure also, hehe. When I went for the scan 2 Sats ago, the doc said there is no big follicle on the verge of ovulating, so its either I will not ovulate this month, which I sure hope is not the case, or that I have already ovulated 1-2 days before the scan. There was one blur patch on one side of my ovaries that he thinks might or might not be the remains of a follicle after ovulation. So since I tested positive on the opk on Fri, plus my temp started creeping up on Sat, I assumed I did ovulate on Fri. Oh well.

Bbcripps: ok anyway u have other counter- measures in place so good. My gynae also could see any big follicle on tue n said maybe I got problem ovulating. I checking opk. Nothing interesting so far so hopefully O over the weekend. Have hope.

Faith: have u tested? Maybe got good news.
happy.gif

Thiru: AF usually reports DPO14. Hmmm if it doesn't report more than one week after, think should go back to gynae for a scan, cos could be that cycle did not ovulate at all.

Thanks Cheeka, but this morning tested -ve leh. Hmmm see if the evil witch reports in the next 2 days if not I will test again.

bbcripps,
high temp is good!
at times, hormones might not have established high enough for the p-kit to reflect.

another way is, go for BT.
happy.gif

Bbcrips: no see red still got hope..
happy.gif
Some only tested positive after 1 week late..

Thiru: I thk each cycle the growth of egg will be diff unless u have those very regular cycle. Heard eating more protein will help like egg white..
happy.gif

Thiru: don't worry I only tested +ve opk on my CD 22..and Yup is always different day on every mth for my O..very irregular..

Bbcrisps: nope not tested..thinking to wait after the wkend.. finger and body twisted for both of us..bo pi..

Good afternoon ladies.. Tgif... Half day to weekends..
happy.gif

Faith: thanks.. Going to relax abit.. I am half way packing my barang.. Not much to bring cos short trip.. Will be back on sun..

Bbcripps: Nvm.. Your temp is still on high side.. Have faith k? I believe you will get what you want.. I am still waiting for you to sell me your clomid..
happy.gif
try again on sun.. I tested positive when af was a week late.. So there is still hope.. Hugs..
happy.gif

Thiru: for checking of follicles, there are certain days of the cycle which is good for scanning.. There are usually cd 2 - 3 and cd 12 - 15 depending on how long or short is your cycle.. Cos on cd 2 doc will observe which egg is the biggest and again on cd 12 of the egg is still there? If is not there meaning you have alr o.. Doc will also measure the size of the egg..

Thiru: dun worry, yall get ur positive soon.. =) but if in doubt, best to consult ur gyn..

coz for mine, the gyn actually gave me a deadline by when the eggy must be ovulated coz gyn said tt tis cd 25 and eggy's nt mature yet, for wh he doubt the quality'd be good, so gave me a deadline by cd 28..

consulted TCM and had accupuncture done and good thg, eggy ovulated on cd 28, on the deadline suggested by gyn.. phew..

Hi ladies!!! TGIF!!!
Bbcripps: try to test again on DPO 18-19.. Ur temp still high.. meaning there's high hope.. ;)

This morning itchy hand went to take my temp.. Temp is 36.36 only.. Haiz.. Abit demoralise.. Tested follicle on 19th July.. Tot shld be o-ed.. Looks like this cycle no hope le..
sad.gif

Harlow gorgeous ladies
happy.gif

TGIF!! Finally, really i mean..
this whole week im struggling from the time i start work till go home..
well, dun wish to rant anything..
happy.gif

bbcripps: beautiful chart.. thou im not very familar with ff but can see that u will get ur BFP soon..

SHirley: enjoy ur cruise! eat, play n rest more yea!
happy.gif

berries: hey darling.. i miss u!!
happy.gif
hope u will bd all the way..!

those waiting for O just like me.. goodluck n rem to BD!

those in 2ww, pls rem to bring us good news n spread lots of BBDUSTS To us okie s we really need is very badly!!

those who started af, dun be discourage.. new cycle new hope!

those who dun see red yet! hang on.. u might get ur BFP during weekends! woohootttt!

4more hrs to go home! cant wait actually!

hv a lovely weekend ladies!

shirley : enjoy ur cruise trip!! so excited for u la.. whack all the way in the "Ship" sound like titantic.. *blush*

bbcrips : seems like u are our hope le.. test this weekend and spread bb dusts here..

Thiru : u will get ur +ve opk! maybe tonite u go back and test is two bold lines!! then u can BD over the weekends liao!! ^^

sasa : i miss you my dear!! u are so busy! yes man.. finally is friday! but then weekends pass real fast.. sian max!whack all the way! haha.. i scared my hb no strength.. old man liao.. u are in CD9.. can whack liao!!!!! hur hur!!

3 more hours to weekend. jiayou ladies. anyone missed me? (thick-skinned mode, lol)

enjoy ur trip, shirley.

thanks for updating the chart, sasa.

xynn and beanie, my cycle budies. how are you all?

talking abt bbt, mine is fluctuating up and down these days lor but still way above the coverline. but anyway, bbt is just a guide though, so dn stress so much ba.

Sleepygal: Woahhh... you MIA for so long. Where have you been?

Berries: Does your DH has performance problem? My DH sometimes will lose the e r e c tion even before pene trating (sorry if tmi). Sometimes I wonder if I am not attractive anymore. ~LOW SELF CONFIDENCE MODE~

Cheeka: I thk not that u r not attractive to him anymore. Just that I thk in sg life, it is very stressful and maybe sometimes we bd jus for e sake of bd to have a bb could be a turn of for some pple in e long run.

Or work is too stressful for him? That's y he can't perform well.

Maybe u can try I spice up ur bd life?

Jia you.. Don't think it is ur fault or what. It's not true that u r not attractive anymore.. =D

Hi all, I've been to the doc today and I'm upset by the response he's giving me...
sad.gif

I told him I'm having all those pregnancy symptoms but my menses is due on 31 Jul, but is it possible that I might be pregnant. (I was pretty sick this morning). He kept on interrupting my conversation, and INSIST it's just pms and ask me to stop wasting hpt kits.. :'(

I wonder if it's becuz he's my company's panel of doc, so he wun bother so much??? I dunno should I take the medicine he just prescribed to ease my so-call pms symptoms...???

Morning ladies...
Thanks Sasa for the update..
Taken bbt this morning.. still low.. 36.21.. disappointed and sad.. think AF coming soon ba...

Shirley: cycle buddy.. enjoy ur cruise! =)

Cheeka: agree with strawberries.. problem not lies u.. maybe go for a short getaway relax trip.. it might help to bring both u and ur hubby closer.

Keira: do you want to seek for 2nd opinion?

Vymon: I dunno.. cuz the symptoms I'm experiencing is totally different from my previous pms... e.g. hungry all the time, very blur (forgetful, bumping everywhere), constipation.

That's y I went to seek his help... and he just wanna sent me out of the door, I feel...
sad.gif

Maybe I should try hpt on Tuesday again? *Sigh*

Keira: the only fastest way to find out will be thru blood test. If you want cheapest blood work will be going to gp but it will take a few workings days probably 3-5 days.

If u wan instant result, go to KK 24hrs o&g, u will get it within 2 hrs. Consultation plus blood work is about $120.

So it depends if I wan to know all these symtopms u r having is pregnant signs or not.
happy.gif

Back