2WW - for those TTC-ing

berries:is ME!! I will be gg to genting this wkend!! yeahoo!! will rape my HB as u suggest..wicked laugh 'haha'..hope I can be like u,come back with promising symptoms and BFP this cycle..u will be testing tml right? Lots of luck to u..

seems like most of u having promising symptoms in this 2ww..all my fingers and toes twisted upside down for u gals..spread the bbdusts here soon..

faith : ohhhh!!! So u r the one telling me u gg after my trip!! Hee! I blur liao la.... Yes la! U chiong all the way there... *wink*

i hope my symptoms is something positive lor.. Now i so scared... Eagar to test but afraid disappointment...

Beaniez: muhahahaha..Im laughing to myself on the train while reading your posts.. Luckily no one sawit..
Hands, lips.. Luckily I din say mouth.. Muhahaha.. Today really is 黄色星期二.. Lol lol lol
U tested bfp, den after that confinement done n can start using belt,bunny ears, n rape ur dh.. Ok? Hehehehe

Berries: go buy cheap watson brand.. Ltr u cant slp, addin urself more stress...

Beaniez: I got married when I was 29. Went on to do my masters n now trying but no luck so far. The sex doesn't matter just want one n hope this month is lucky

Blissfulsasa : But scared ltr disappointment how... Scared!! Tink i guai guai wait gor my hpt to arrive.. Last fri ordered.. Probably can fet it tml ba... Okok!! Dun tin dun tink liai.. If not ltr i siao.. Hahahaa!!!

Berries: yup dun tink dun tink.. Enjoy ur tues nite wif ur family!!!
happy.gif
Thank god today train is verry obedient..

Berries: I am like you.. So eager yet no guts.. Haha.. So silly of us... I don't know if could it be that I am not feeling well thus feeling like that or really good news .. I don't mind feeling like that for my preggy lo.. Haha..

Bliss: you Gt to drink more water.. The med you take is also heaty.. So Gt to tc.. Stop drinking grapefruit once you feel that you have oed..

Thiru: think positive.. Lucky March!!! Finger crossed for us...
happy.gif

Beanie: I hope my temperature will remain high.. Finger crossed for myself.. Really want good news for this cycle.. I feel bad today.. Don't know if its falling sick alr not..
sad.gif

Shirley: I really want to grad this month. Just now wanted to cry when gynea said too early to test. I also feel ok to have nausea at least sign of preg. I read that most ppl won't experience symptoms until at least 4 weeks preg. I hope I that kind

Shirley : ya lor!! I really confusing myself.. Haiz! U feeling unwell? Maybe u strike leh.. Tat time wen i haf my #1.. I sick for a week plus lor... It is a gd sign!!

Beaniez : u got them already? *envy* mine still nt here yet!!!
sad.gif

U testing tml morning ma?

@faith
Enjoy your BD sessions at Genting!! ^___^ Whack hard and diligently, heehee!

@sasa
Alamak, BFN.
sad.gif
But also means I might be able to rape DH earlier. :D No need to wait 9 months lol.

@Thiru
Am sure you'll be able to strike this month!! :p Hang on there, just a few days more!!

@Berries
I tested and is BFN.. and I don't feel warm anymore..
sad.gif
Think AF might report tomorrow.. Boohooohoo...

beaniez : i tink ur hcg level nt high enuff to detect yet... Maybe u wait another 2days ltr and test again??

As long as ur af dun report.. Still got chance de..

Hi gals ,

I was once in the TCC thread and took me about 10 months before I get my HPT.

I just realize I got 2 bottles of kordel's royal jelly(1000 mg) 30 capsules each bottle.

I am selling @ $15 each bottle .self collection at Bt Panjang. Any1 interested? Exp 05.2013

Good morning ladies!

Beaniez: try again in another few days. Maybe hcg level hadn't risen enough

Berries/ Shirley: no sore boobs, only slight tummy cramps. Feeling warm today. Still keeping hope of BFP on Sunday

Morn ladies,

Sleepygal, cycle buddy *wave wave*. Sry for MIA...

I tested bfp on dpo14, Sun, couldn't quite believe it so tested another 3 more times on different preg kits. Didnt log in coz was in shock... Haha... but happy of course. My 1st so nervous too.

morning ladies!!! it seems like gonna rain soon in town...

Thiru : me too.. no more sore boobs...
sad.gif
but the lower part still feel bloated and cramp.. *crossing my everything now* hopefully the hpt arrive today..

Celt : congrats to you!!!! its a great news early in the morning... come spread some bb dust here for us!

Celtbaby: Congrats!!! Please give us lots of baby dusts!

See my chart below. I dont know what is going on with my body... plus having swollen gum and ulcer. Suspect that my wisdom tooth is growing... Could it cause the fluctuations?

7229553.jpg

Morning ladies!!! Happy mid week..

Thiru: you're I'm dpo 10 today? When you giibg to test?? I am keeping finger crossed for you all and myself too..

Celt: huge congratulations to you!!! Did yOu chart your bbt? Mind sharing?? And what are the symptoms you exp before you tested positive?? Super happy for you!!! Spread your baby dust..
happy.gif
going to grab your baby dust!!
happy.gif

Cheeka: you tested positive on opk alr? Pain can sometimes lead to a fluctuation in temp.. Body will want to fight off thus leading to such reading..

celtyeo, congrats to you. really a good news in this morning. come come and spread more bbdusts to us. i cant be ur cycle buddy liao. af just report this morning. sob sob. but anyway, its expected since got 2 bfns. new cycle new hope. faster end and faster start trying.

Celt:congrats to u..rest well and take care..mind sharing is u and ur DH eating any supplements? And when did u BD this successful cycle..think we have a lot more to learn from u..haha..

Celt: congrats grabbing bb dust. They are so many ladies in the current thread who need it for this round of testing! Please share your symptoms because some of us r confused with our symptoms haha

Shirley: I in dpo8 will test on Sunday dpo12. What about u? Testing when?

Berries: ya y like that huh?

Morning ladies! Mid week!
happy.gif

@Thiru
Thanks girl! My BBT dropped a little today.. sigh.. still above coverline, but I don't feel as warm anymore...
sad.gif
Think I should get mentally prepared for the witch..

@Celt
Woohooooo!! Congrats!!! :p :p :p Hehehe when's ya first visit to gynae? Must come and visit us and chat with us from time to time okay?? Can share BBT chart if you don't mind? :p

@Cheeka
When did you take your BBT on CD9 and CD12 ahz? Cos I realized that your timing is "off" (white circle instead of blue circle), so that could throw off the BBT... If you discard those two points, your BBT actually looks normal and appears that you have ovulated on CD14 or CD15.. :p

Thiru: i don't know.. Probably over the weekends?? Haha.. Today I feel better.. No more nausea alr.. Sob sob.. Doesn't look good here.. Nvm.. I will take it naturally..
happy.gif
cos I also dunno if I did manage to oed or not.. Cos opk didn't detect that.. But lets hope I did..
happy.gif

Thiru : i also dunno leh.. i'm so scared wen all the symptoms are gone... i ususally will feel bloated before my af due.. i hope this time the bloated is not becoz my af dueing!
sad.gif
feel like crying...

SHirley : i tink u O-ed le la.. u got so many symptoms the past few days lor.. like it is gg to be positive result for this cycle..

Morning beaniez!!
wer is blissfullsasa? hellooooo~~

Shirley: don't worry stay positive. Maybe our symptoms all imaginary haha. Most ppl don't have symptoms until about 4-6 weeks n we r not there yet. Let's test this weekend n see what happens cannot run away from it. Which dpo r u in, if u have Oed according to your chart?

Ladies: a Que here.. My usual timing for bbt taking is 7.30. However this morning I took it at 7.15(36.68), but was still tired so snooze till 7.30 and take again (36.82). Which reading should I take?

Shirley: Tested opk yest, it was negative. Will continue testing this few days. Sigh... I hope dont have to go for surgery.

Sleepygal: Hugs... new cycle new hope!

Beaniz: I took the same time everyday. It was due to.... the Air Con! I told you before right... with air con, my temp was down. w/o air con, my temp was up. But today, even with aircon, still up... I think I will ovulate within the next few days.

@Shirley
I also think you O-ed leh.. Jiayou jiayou! Hmm, between 715 and 730, did you get up? If so, just use the 715 am one, think 15 min diff is okay...

@Berries
I so feel like crying also.. sigh.. I got another clear distinct BFN this morning.. I had so wanted it to be BFP for my DH's bday pressie this month.
sad.gif
I don't feel like AF is reporting at all, I'm hungry at night... but it's still BFN... so frustrating..
sad.gif

Sasa last night must be very tired after all the (raping) activities... hehehe... maybe overslept!! ROFL.. ^___^

Morning ladies~~~~~~~

Big big congrats to.celt!!! Grabbed lots lots of bbdustssssssssss.. I needa that badly!
happy.gif

Beaniez: ur af dun report means still hv chance!!! Cont to test wor..

Shirley: yupyup.. Drinking lots of water plus vit c!!! My temp dropped to 36.19.. Unbelieveable!!!

Berries: wave wave!! Im here.. My hp giving me prob..dun tink.i.can wait till nov to chng.. y ur hpt haven arrive? When u mk payment to that person. Anw ur af dun report meanshigh chance!

Sleepygal: hughug.dunb sad.. New cycle new hope.. Once ur af clears,bd all thr way!
happy.gif

Cheeka: wave wave my cycle buddy..urbbt better than me.. Sigh

Berries: I hope so too.. But just worry sometimes could be imaginary like that Thiru say.. But ytd did feel not well.. But now ok alr.. Sob sob... Your hpt arriving today right?? Without.. Bliss haven log in yet.. W r u bliss??? Haha.. Waiting g for her exciting story.. Hehe..

Thiru: yes.. Gt to wait til weekends.. Lets pray for the best k? Today is my dpo 10 according to my chart.. But not sire if its really dpo 10.. Another few more days, the truth opk be reveal..
happy.gif

Why is sasa avoiding our question???
sad.gif

Sasa, we want to hear your exciting *ahem* adventure last night!!!!!! Tell, tell!! ^___^

beaniez : no worries.. u can test again another 2 days later.. sometimes the cheapo hpt cannot detect wen the hcg level is not high enuff.. as long as no red.. got chance! got chance!!
happy.gif

blissfulsasa : ya lor.. i order on fri and make payment on fri liao lor.. still haven receive my parcel.. if the seller sent on monday leh.. then will i receive it today?

Shirley : dun hope!! must believe in it!! u dun scare me leh.. if all the symptoms are imaginary then i'm i can be director liao.. LOL!! haiz.. i just wish is all true.. dun wan those symptoms to be imagination nia..
sad.gif

haha.. sasa pai seh la.. so she avoiding our "rape" questions.. LOL!!!
Shirley :

hahahahaa
nv avoid la..
ntg adventure..
seduce one another..
think i too rough but without usin the preseed, this cycle is super wet, looks like the grapefruit really helps alot.. i too kancheong n end up hven shoot in i no energy liao
sad.gif

but anw tonite shall continue the adventure!

Sasa: Cycle buddy!

I dont think grapefruit helped me... I am super dry type...

Anyway, I need to show something... I went to the toilet just now to pee... and saw something on my panty - something like cervical mucus. I took picture... it's graphic... can I share to show all of u? Im afraid it's too graphic.

@Berries
Nods nods, I'll test again on Fri morning if evil witch didn't report.. Hope your HPT comes today! Any symptoms today??

@Sasa
Wooohooo another exciting night ahead! ;) Hehe work hard work hard! :p

@Cheeka
Hahahaha how issit like? It's not blood right?

@Thiru
Nods nods.. let's grab lots of bbdust from Celt! ^___^ *pats tummy*

Thiru : yes!! lets all collect as much bb dust as possible and grad!!

my tummy so bloated now.. and my tummy look so big!! maybe plus my leftover fats in my previous pregancy cum the bloating.. it look extremely huge now...

beaniez : i hope the parcel will arrive today.. if the seller post it out on mon i tink should be able to get tonite rite.. cant wait to test lo.. but very scared also.. today my dpo11 liao..

i feel super bloated.. like inside alot of gas.. keep letting out gas.. smelly!! haha!! and i constipate lor.. nv shit for 2 days liao..

Lol.. you need to eat more veggies!! :p
Everytime I constipate, I will feel bloated also and complain to DH.. then he will be very mean and say I'm full of shit.
sad.gif
Stupid man!! :mad:

Beaniz: It's not blood. It's something whitish... one is already on my panty (milky, gelly type).
Then when I wipe, there's another type of whitish CM. Different texture, more stretchy, clearer.. .not milky.
(Sorry for the description. I just want to know if anyone of you here have that kind of CM too... )

Thiru: There's two type... one is a bit 'hard', then when I wipe, that is more likely to be ewcm.

I want to find out if any of you have the 'hard' type cm?

Back